Thread: Kissing by a dancer-I say nay

Thanks

Default Kissing by a dancer-I say nay

Had a dancer kiss me the other night which shocked me and I found strange. I know we a simulating intimacy but she just flat out frenched me early on in the second song. I leaned away and said please don't and she stopped the dance and so I paid her for 1 song and she left. Strange behavior imo as I don't think I have ever had a dancer do that before. I know it isn't due to my fat wallet or stunning good looks. I have read how many dancers don't like it when a customer kisses a dancer, I assume that it is exceedingly rare for a dancer to kiss a customer, am I correct?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUTROH For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,603 Times in 5,606 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: Kissing by a dancer-I say nay

I'd think this is rare indeed. Like something more reserved for personal life not work.

Club lighting is dark so it's not easy to inspect that mouth area for visible signs of contagious hsv

Some people are known to come to work sick as dogs then go coughing, sneezing, sharing drinks, kissing, and spreading their pathogens

Unless you willing to take that risk with a strange woman? But sounds like you did the wise thing.....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 514 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You were right to push her away. I've seen girls kissing customers in extra heavy clubs and frankly I find it disgusting, but overall I'd say it's a rare occurrence. If she's kissing you, she's probably kissing every other guy with $20 too. Just no. Keep your herpes/mono to yourself.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I've made out with two dancers, but only one while in the club. It was very spontaneous and natural. Her and I hit it off on the floor and had a serious physical connection during one of our trips to VIP. Things between us got pretty hot and heavy, but i don't consider it extras as there was no money exchanged for what we did.

The next day she called and invited me to dinner. I picked her up at her house and took her to her favorite restaurant. She refused to let me pay. I took her to work that night and she asked me to wait for her to hit her goal so we could spend the rest of the night together. Sure enough, at about 11pm, she came and sat with me, and we just hung out. I got a few dances so she didn't get in trouble with management, and at the end of the night, i took her home. She invited me in and we spent the rest of the night/early morning together.

Something about this girl is different from other dancers I've spent time with, including the only other dancer I've seen outside the club. But yah, that's my kissing story. I definitely said yes.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,380 Times in 1,891 Posts

Yuck, I do not french kiss customers but to each their own. I have seen some of the dancers whose only source of income is from extra's, kiss anyone and everyone and then go do bbbj and offer unprotected sex in the vip rooms. This one girl had obvious cold sores on her mouth and was kissing customers, sharing drinks, and all nastiness. That's pretty disgusting and stupid in my opinion but people do what they want.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 Times in 2,300 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I would say no as well. Just because I do not believe in kissing random people and plus the disease factor. But I guess some people love hustling that way
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,230 Times in 2,095 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

It's becoming increasingly common from everything I'm seeing in the clubs and on customer boards. I generally wont' do it, but some guys seem to really enjoy it. For some girls, I think it is a way to extend dance counts and/or compete with hard core extras girls without having to go hard core themselves.

Thanks

I never allow customers to kiss me. And I sure as hell am not initiating/encouraging it. Yuck. I would seriously rather touch dick than let customers kiss me (and im not doing that either). Mouths can just be so gross.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I haven't been patronizing strip clubs for very long, but it is far more common in my area (Detroit) than I would have expected. I definitely won't kiss just anyone, but I also won't go get VIP dances with just anyone. I think the same kind of attraction, hygiene, and chemistry that makes me want to spend $$ on a private dance generally makes me more okay with kissing. It just feels very natural and intimate with the right person.