Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CosmoPayment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Default Re: CosmoPayment

Hi,

I have just checked my account and surprised to see that I have a negative balance of 388.01 dollars. How can this be possible considering it is a debit card?

Thanks

Hi Lolaki, please provide your 9-digit SAN and ill take a look at what caused it.

Its safe to share your SAN, but you can send me a direct message if you'd rather

Thanks

I just wanted to address some confusion I saw in the other thread about time of payment and furthermore frequency of payments.

Lets use a fictional website for example; CompanyX

1. CompanyX sends us funds.
    2. We accept the funds and hold them in a special account for them.
    3. They upload a file to the system at any time with the SAN numbers of all their payees.
    4. The system pays these SANs instantly from the special account.

So, from the above, any delay in payments can derive from 2 reasons, either CompanyX didn't send us the funds in time, or Company X did not upload the file yet.

Additionally, technically the above system would be suitable for daily payments, however after the whole ordeal with FCP companies are less likely to hold more money than necessary with providers like us, and therefore would rather schedule payments.

Hope this was educational

Thanks

do you have technical issues with site? I try to log in but this thing is not going

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumei View Post
    do you have technical issues with site? I try to log in but this thing is not going
    Hi yumei, no technical issues to report. You can send an e-mail to [email protected] and they can take a look to see if anything on our side is holding you back.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

do you have technical issues with site? I try to log in but this thing is not going ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alejandra2828 View Post
    do you have technical issues with site? I try to log in but this thing is not going ?
    Hi Alejandra, did you copy paste the previous post? Are you the same person having the same issue all this time? We have no technical issues to report however if your problem persists please e-mail [email protected] so they can assist you further. Thanks.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I am another person and if I copy and paste the message of another person because of my English is bad ... sorry
    I happened the same thing could not enter my account and I contacted the support and they gave me another account I do not know why... Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12