Thread: Livelyme is looking for webcam girls

Thanks

Default Livelyme is looking for webcam girls

Hello All,

Here I want to present all of you a new webcam platform- a top-ranking Video Chat iOS&Android APP, then you can do the cam show anywhere or anytime when you want. The AVERAGE daily income of girls is $300+, you can withdraw money everyday.

We provide the following benefits to all our models:
    - High-quality traffic on the largest webcam network with plenty of paying customers.
    - Work from home. Set your own schedule. Work when you want.
    - You can earn $5000-$20000 per month. We will send you money on each Monday and Thursday.

In order to be considered for this position, hope you:
    - Be an attractive female over the age of 18.
    - Be friendly, open-minded, and feel comfortable in front of the camera.

If you think u have the balls to be a model and make big cash join us here: lively me
    Last edited by Livelyme; 06-21-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Default Re: Livelyme is looking for webcam girls

Curious as to why the app won't work unless you allow access to your cell phone contacts? What's the reason for that?
    Your body is your temple.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,987 Times in 3,621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livelyme View Post
    Hello All,

Here I want to present all of you a new webcam platform- a top-ranking Video Chat iOS&Android APP, then you can do the cam show anywhere or anytime when you want. The AVERAGE daily income of girls is $300+, you can withdraw money everyday.

We provide the following benefits to all our models:
    - High-quality traffic on the largest webcam network with plenty of paying customers.
    - Work from home. Set your own schedule. Work when you want.
    - You can earn $5000-$20000 per month. We will send you money on each Monday and Thursday.

In order to be considered for this position, hope you:
    - Be an attractive female over the age of 18.
    - Be friendly, open-minded, and feel comfortable in front of the camera.

If you think u have the balls to be a model and make big cash join us here: lively me
    What proof do you have of this "average daily income"? I can't see how when you are only paying 50 cents per minute. Most of us earn way more than that per minute. Can you have multiple viewers? If not I don't see how it adds up at all.

I doubt you can be promising that since the twitter account only has 94 followers.

Also if you are using an app why would we be required to give you access to our Skype?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

So okay, I've been using this app for the last 2 weeks. This is my experience.

DO THEY ACTUALLY PAY? ON TIME?

YES. AND YES. I've been clicking withdraw sunday evenings and when i wake up im paid.

The customers aren't that great. Most of the guys are cheap as hell. They know by thumbs downing you (even if you're THE BEST at what you do) They know by thumbs downing you, they're getting a discount. You lose 20% when they thumbs down you. I think that needs to go. Alot of the guys demand titties for $1 a min. They think they're supposed to get it all and when you tell them to send gifts, alot of them get pissed and hang up and rate you down.

Not cool. The girls are already working for a low rate, giving the men the option to thumbs down the girls and get an even lower discount is shitty.

when i first signed up, I was told I could cash out on Monday's and Thursdays their time (china), but when i did my interview, i was told it was only monday and now, they have updated the app and it says you can withdraw every day as long as you hit payout (30.) so IDK what's up or what's going on.

You cannot mute the customers during video chat, you can only lower the volume, most dont want to talk just beat their dick.

If you hang up on a call first, you don't get paid .

That's all I can think of for now...

Oh, you do get an influx of guys hitting you up on the messaging aspect of it, which you don't get paid for and alot of those guys want free nudes or your snapchat. (surprise, surprise.)

That's it for now but yes they do pay on time . So that's a plus.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

also, to alot of these guys, it seems like a game to them, where they're trying to get off in as little time as possible and see if they can get off for 1 dollar.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 760 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    Curious as to why the app won't work unless you allow access to your cell phone contacts? What's the reason for that?
    What is the reason?

Thanks

YES. AND YES. I've been clicking withdraw sunday evenings and when i wake up im paid.

The customers aren't that great. Most of the guys are cheap as hell. They know by thumbs downing you (even if you're THE BEST at what you do) They know by thumbs downing you, they're getting a discount. You lose 20% when they thumbs down you. I think that needs to go. Alot of the guys demand titties for $1 a min. They think they're supposed to get it all and when you tell them to send gifts, alot of them get pissed and hang up and rate you down.

Not cool. The girls are already working for a low rate, giving the men the option to thumbs down the girls and get an even lower discount is shitty.

when i first signed up, I was told I could cash out on Monday's and Thursdays their time (china), but when i did my interview, i was told it was only monday and now, they have updated the app and it says you can withdraw every day as long as you hit payout (30.) so IDK what's up or what's going on.

You cannot mute the customers during video chat, you can only lower the volume, most dont want to talk just beat their dick.

Oh, you do get an influx of guys hitting you up on the messaging aspect of it, which you don't get paid for and alot of those guys want free nudes or your snapchat. (surprise, surprise.)

So are they actually asking performers to work for 50 cents (or less with a discount) a minute?

Or are you getting multiple viewers at once? If not I can't see how it's even worth it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

No, you can only get 1 viewer at a time, most of them hang up after a minute, bc like i said they're broke and want titties and pussy for a dollar. Most of them can't even wait a minute to see what else you're going to do.
    When they rate you down after a minute for example, you only get 80 cents.
    And as far as new girl money, my first week i only made 160 but i wasn't on all the time but i was on ALOT of the time if that tells you anything.

Idk how some of the girls on there are doing so good unless they're getting naked right off the bat, but most of the girls in their bio, they say send gifts to see me naked so idk what's up *shrugs* alot of the girls are foreign and dont speak english as are the customers, alot of european and indian traffic

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,965 Times in 2,061 Posts

Wait a minute, they give discounts to guys who give you a thumbs down? Many guys are cheap asses. They want everything for cheap or free. If they know that they'll get a discount for complaining, they'll do it. That doesn't sound like anywhere I want to work for. I'll pass on them.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by JGB2009 View Post
    What is the reason?
    idk they never responded

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Wait a minute, they give discounts to guys who give you a thumbs down? Many guys are cheap asses. They want everything for cheap or free. If they know that they'll get a discount for complaining, they'll do it. That doesn't sound like anywhere I want to work for. I'll pass on them.

YES that is correct . If they thumbs down you, they get a 20 percent discount basically. Alot of the girls on this app including myself, it says in our bios if you thumbs down me, you get blocked for this very reason. if you download the app and look at the girls, TONS of beautiful and im sure very excellent camgirls get thumbs down a bunch bc these guys know they can get it cheaper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Also, guys I just did a video chat with a guy and for some reason, after a minute he only paid 30 cents. hmmmm wonder why that is?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 760 Posts

Also, guys I just did a video chat with a guy and for some reason, after a minute he only paid 30 cents. hmmmm wonder why that is?

Did you contact support to find out why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

no but they sent me a message on my skype (instead of email with a pic of it saying that : new android users only 30 cents a min and ios users pay 1.00 a minute but most traffic is ios users ..... um what?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,533 Times in 4,825 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

How long have you been on there and what drew you to this company in the first place?

also, to alot of these guys, it seems like a game to them, where they're trying to get off in as little time as possible and see if they can get off for 1 dollar.
    No, you can only get 1 viewer at a time, most of them hang up after a minute, bc like i said they're broke and want titties and pussy for a dollar. Most of them can't even wait a minute to see what else you're going to do.
    When they rate you down after a minute for example, you only get 80 cents.
    And as far as new girl money, my first week i only made 160 but i wasn't on all the time but i was on ALOT of the time if that tells you anything.

Idk how some of the girls on there are doing so good unless they're getting naked right off the bat, but most of the girls in their bio, they say send gifts to see me naked so idk what's up *shrugs* alot of the girls are foreign and dont speak english as are the customers, alot of european and indian traffic
    idk they never responded
    YES that is correct . If they thumbs down you, they get a 20 percent discount basically. Alot of the girls on this app including myself, it says in our bios if you thumbs down me, you get blocked for this very reason. if you download the app and look at the girls, TONS of beautiful and im sure very excellent camgirls get thumbs down a bunch bc these guys know they can get it cheaper.
    no but they sent me a message on my skype (instead of email with a pic of it saying that : new android users only 30 cents a min and ios users pay 1.00 a minute but most traffic is ios users ..... um what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

more eggs, more baskets? the sites ive been on haven't been the greatest. last month i was only able to make 1200 ...i figured what else have i got to lose? either its a scam or nah *shrugs*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

for the record, i am on arousr, phrendly, chatstar,chatfunn, sextpanther, chaturbate, myfreemcams, bongacams and streammate and i usually stay logged on 24/7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

btw this is my 3rd week on the site

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

So today i just found out that the guys ios users are paying $5.00 a minute! $5.00 while the girls only get $1. Im assuming that the android users are probably paying 3.00 on their end . idk just a guess but either way, they are fucking us over.

Because no wonder these fuckers keep rating us down when they're pissed they're paying $5.00 a minute and not seeing titties or anything . The guy i just talked to didn't even know that when you rate us down that we only get so much of that call .

he said they don't tell you anything when you sign up about how it works or anything.

Thanks

So today i just found out that the guys ios users are paying $5.00 a minute! $5.00 while the girls only get $1. Im assuming that the android users are probably paying 3.00 on their end . idk just a guess but either way, they are fucking us over.

Because no wonder these fuckers keep rating us down when they're pissed they're paying $5.00 a minute and not seeing titties or anything . The guy i just talked to didn't even know that when you rate us down that we only get so much of that call .

he said they don't tell you anything when you sign up about how it works or anything.
    That's horrifying. Seems to me would be better to focus on sites that pay at least 30%. Nobody should be paid so little for this type of work.

I hope those cheating assholes go under. They are robbing anyone who streams on that site.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

That's what im saying and i cashed out last night and i still haven't been paid which this is the first time it's happened so we'll see

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post: