Thread: Cityscapes, Angels, Sugardaddys and Starlets?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Cityscapes, Angels, Sugardaddys and Starlets?

Any advice on these places? Planning to audition todsy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Default Re: Cityscapes, Angels, Sugardaddys and Starlets?

This thread had good info. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...yc+urban+clubs

I’ve heard good things about Club W in the Bronx and show palace. If you have a big fake butt sugardaddys or starlets but keep in mind they favor the bartenders so it’s rough. Most of the NYC girls are in Miami at the office or in Jersey, good luck.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spicecake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thank you ! I definitely had that idea about Starlets but decided to still try I.T out anyway just for the heck of it. I haven’t seen a lot of places in the BX open anymore and i definitely may plan to relocate when I have enough and start driving.

Thanks

I’m in nyc too been looking for places to audition seen videos and pictures of the girls that work in those clubs and it looked to intimidating too me..lol tell me how it goes would love to hear about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

That’s definitely how I felt about I.T at first anonymouscutie! But as I scrolled further down the page I saw average looking girls and I see average looking girls working there too. Definitely can’t kmock I.T before trying. I.T

Thanks

Oh really that’s great I thought it all the chicks worked there looked like video vixens that’s awesome that they have average girls too didn’t know! You’re right about that keep me updated on how it goes! ��

Thanks

okay, imma comment on here. for the lurkers, newbies, and whoever is keen on trying nyc. i was a stripper in nyc from april 2016-may 2017, and not much hasn't changed since then.
    tbh, nyc is a shit show for brown skin/dark skin dancers. like for real for real. whether it's upscale manhattan clubs and their racist anti black "already reached black girl quota" hiring policies or the urban joints in queens with their preferential treatment of light skinned bartenders/dancers and pushing darker skinned women to the curve. NYC ISN'T THE BEST, NOPE! i'm not trying to discourage anyone, but i just want to let people know how it truly is out there.

manhattan (the city): majority of manhattan clubs hire 21+, but hoops, ricks, vivid, sapphire, sapphire 39, and satin dolls hire 18+. manhattan clubs prefer to hire thin to slim bodies, but vivid is a bit more open minded. i auditioned at vivid at least 5 times all throughout 2016 & 2017, and i've never got the job there :/. in fact, i auditioned at all these clubs mentioned above more than once or twice and I never got it. i'm 5'11 slim thick brown skin girl. my skin complexion is like kelly rowland's or some sort. so im definitely not racially ambiguous at all lol. but yeah back to the tea, at satins they will take your picture and you will have to fill out an application and at ricks, bring a long gown. not a cocktail dress. a gown! and they will conduct some mini interview with you in the elevator. be prepared for that. at both of the sapphire joints, dance really slow and stiff and smile!!! dont twerk, dont do any tricks, dont move too fast. they wanna see your body. at hoops, you can move around a little bit and twerk. but not too much. the other manhattan joints are really hard to get into and i heard the house fees are extremely high and i personally didn't get the chance to audition at those spots, because i was under 21 at the time. i no longer live in nyc and im sure its the same protocol as we are here in 2018.
    y'all can also try 21 bar up in washington heights off of 181 st off the 1 train. you dance on top of bar and also serve drinks to people. but i hated it, because the space was so tiny, over crowded and was triggering my claustrophobia. the owner is kinda off and has issues. but what club owner isnt lmao.

queens/bk & urban joints:
    now this is where i have more experience!!! i've pretty danced all over queens and even in brooklyn at one point! someone above mentioned show palace. idk what's show palace is like now. but i've danced there when i first moved to nyc in spring of 2016. it was good and fruitful for me when i was there. but i got fired abruptly for no reason. LITERALLY FOR NO REASON!!! ever since sin city in the bronx has closed down since last september, (which was show palace sister club) a lot of the sin city girls are now working at show palace and it has created a clusterfuck from what i heard. but for those who are keen to try it, it is 18+ and it is all nude. kevin (one of the mangers, not even sure if he is still working there) will ask you to get all nude in his office. just to see if you got any visible stretch marks or stuff. that's only if you get interviewed by kevin. just wanna put that out there. and then there's russell the russian guy (the one who fired me hahahah). he's cool, but please don't piss him off! after show palace, i've worked at a place called mermaids all throughout summer & fall 2016. the owner jimmy is a cranky asshole and is a racist! he will say shit about your hair if it is in a afro or something natural like. he said something to my friend once when she had her hair out, smh. wear a wig, please! also try not to deal with him much. idk i couldn't stand his ass. his assistant "ray" was taking care of the place most of the time and he's a sweetheart. mermaids has a diverse group of dancers, but majority tend to be from brazil, colombia, dr, and venezuela and those girls usually win the customers over real easily. cuz they offer extras or whatnot. most of the customers be greek or Mediterranean european dudes who are involved in mafia like shit or who are legit business men who got $$$ and they do spend. but you do gotta compete and hustle! just show up to mermaids between sundays-thurs at 9pm to inquire work. after mermaids, i've worked in various clubs in queens such as cityscapes, la oficina (could be closed), heavens (closed;no longer exists), and vanity. they all suck!!!!! honestly a lot of the urban clubs in queens are like "recycling bins" and what i meant by that is, it be the same dancers, customers, and promoters at different clubs. only difference is it's just in a different neighborhood. vanity definitely sucks! i don't want to go too much into detail about it, but if you are aspiring to be a bartender or waitress, THEN GO FOR IT! cityscapes house fees are too high to be scrapping the floor for a dollar. like no. i never worked at starlets nor tried, but i did tried out at sugar daddy's and got offered a job, but they purposely put all the brown skin/dark skin racially unambiguous girls on the day shift! which is fucked up! while i was literally there wrapping up my audition, there was a black girl desperately asking the house mom can she be added to night shift, so she can make more $. day shift at sugar daddys is DEAD AF! the house mom dismissed her af and patronized her. on some passive aggressive shit. i wasn't down for that shit. and i just didnt take it. also, a lot of these urban clubs are closing down because of gentrification and the club owners being too lazy or being involved in shady shit to extend the liquor licenses. clubs such as lust, aces, sin city, heavens, and i think la oficina as well no longer exist. yeah, i also never danced at angels but the door girl there is a bitch! theres pumps, vixens, peyton penhouse, and roxys in brooklyn. pumps is mad racist. and i never got the job at vixens or peytons. roxys is def worth a try since its summer and its in coney island. its more russian, but there's no house fee and it should be poppin!

also i see club w in the bronx is poppin! thats where all the dark skin girls are going. i've personally never worked there, but it made it on trevor noah's daily show on comedy central because of gizelle (the chick who started the stripper strike thing). that's definitely another place to check out too. jersey and long island are the best bets for now. i've worked at temptations briefly and IT WAS FRUITFUL!!!! so many white men with black women fetish and it is just money. i only worked in the winter. im not sure what it is like in the summer and the house fee is cheap! its off the lirr, but you would need to take a cab to the place. its one $11.

i really hope this help someone! i see so many questions about nyc and honestly it isn't the best market. good luck to you all.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kk446 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kk446 View Post
    okay, imma comment on here. for the lurkers, newbies, and whoever is keen on trying nyc. i was a stripper in nyc from april 2016-may 2017, and not much hasn't changed since then.
    .also i see club w in the bronx is poppin! thats where all the dark skin girls are going. i've personally never worked there, but it made it on trevor noah's daily show on comedy central because of gizelle (the chick who started the stripper strike thing). that's definitely another place to check out too. jersey and long island are the best bets for now. i've worked at temptations briefly and IT WAS FRUITFUL!!!! so many white men with black women fetish and it is just money. i only worked in the winter. im not sure what it is like in the summer and the house fee is cheap! its off the lirr, but you would need to take a cab to the place. its one $11.

i really hope this help someone! i see so many questions about nyc and honestly it isn't the best market. good luck to you all.
    I messaged you a bit earlier before I saw this lol but how was temptations? I tried looking it up on Instagram and nothing was there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kk446 View Post
    tbh, nyc is a shit show for brown skin/dark skin dancers. like for real for real. whether it's upscale manhattan clubs and their racist anti black "already reached black girl quota" hiring policies or the urban joints in queens with their preferential treatment of light skinned bartenders/dancers and pushing darker skinned women to the curve. NYC ISN'T THE BEST, NOPE! i'm not trying to discourage anyone, but i just want to let people know how it truly is out there.

manhattan (the city): majority of manhattan clubs hire 21+, but hoops, ricks, vivid, sapphire, sapphire 39, and satin dolls hire 18+. manhattan clubs prefer to hire thin to slim bodies, but vivid is a bit more open minded. i auditioned at vivid at least 5 times all throughout 2016 & 2017, and i've never got the job there :/. in fact, i auditioned at all these clubs mentioned above more than once or twice and I never got it. i'm 5'11 slim thick brown skin girl. my skin complexion is like kelly rowland's or some sort. so im definitely not racially ambiguous at all lol. but yeah back to the tea, at satins they will take your picture and you will have to fill out an application and at ricks, bring a long gown. not a cocktail dress. a gown! and they will conduct some mini interview with you in the elevator. be prepared for that. at both of the sapphire joints, dance really slow and stiff and smile!!! dont twerk, dont do any tricks, dont move too fast. they wanna see your body. at hoops, you can move around a little bit and twerk. but not too much. the other manhattan joints are really hard to get into and i heard the house fees are extremely high and i personally didn't get the chance to audition at those spots, because i was under 21 at the time. i no longer live in nyc and im sure its the same protocol as we are here in 2018.
    y'all can also try 21 bar up in washington heights off of 181 st off the 1 train. you dance on top of bar and also serve drinks to people. but i hated it, because the space was so tiny, over crowded and was triggering my claustrophobia. the owner is kinda off and has issues. but what club owner isnt lmao.

queens/bk & urban joints:
    now this is where i have more experience!!! i've pretty danced all over queens and even in brooklyn at one point! someone above mentioned show palace. idk what's show palace is like now. but i've danced there when i first moved to nyc in spring of 2016. it was good and fruitful for me when i was there. but i got fired abruptly for no reason. LITERALLY FOR NO REASON!!! ever since sin city in the bronx has closed down since last september, (which was show palace sister club) a lot of the sin city girls are now working at show palace and it has created a clusterfuck from what i heard. but for those who are keen to try it, it is 18+ and it is all nude. kevin (one of the mangers, not even sure if he is still working there) will ask you to get all nude in his office. just to see if you got any visible stretch marks or stuff. that's only if you get interviewed by kevin. just wanna put that out there. and then there's russell the russian guy (the one who fired me hahahah). he's cool, but please don't piss him off! after show palace, i've worked at a place called mermaids all throughout summer & fall 2016. the owner jimmy is a cranky asshole and is a racist! he will say shit about your hair if it is in a afro or something natural like. he said something to my friend once when she had her hair out, smh. wear a wig, please! also try not to deal with him much. idk i couldn't stand his ass. his assistant "ray" was taking care of the place most of the time and he's a sweetheart. mermaids has a diverse group of dancers, but majority tend to be from brazil, colombia, dr, and venezuela and those girls usually win the customers over real easily. cuz they offer extras or whatnot. most of the customers be greek or Mediterranean european dudes who are involved in mafia like shit or who are legit business men who got $$$ and they do spend. but you do gotta compete and hustle! just show up to mermaids between sundays-thurs at 9pm to inquire work. after mermaids, i've worked in various clubs in queens such as cityscapes, la oficina (could be closed), heavens (closed;no longer exists), and vanity. they all suck!!!!! honestly a lot of the urban clubs in queens are like "recycling bins" and what i meant by that is, it be the same dancers, customers, and promoters at different clubs. only difference is it's just in a different neighborhood. vanity definitely sucks! i don't want to go too much into detail about it, but if you are aspiring to be a bartender or waitress, THEN GO FOR IT! cityscapes house fees are too high to be scrapping the floor for a dollar. like no. i never worked at starlets nor tried, but i did tried out at sugar daddy's and got offered a job, but they purposely put all the brown skin/dark skin racially unambiguous girls on the day shift! which is fucked up! while i was literally there wrapping up my audition, there was a black girl desperately asking the house mom can she be added to night shift, so she can make more $. day shift at sugar daddys is DEAD AF! the house mom dismissed her af and patronized her. on some passive aggressive shit. i wasn't down for that shit. and i just didnt take it. also, a lot of these urban clubs are closing down because of gentrification and the club owners being too lazy or being involved in shady shit to extend the liquor licenses. clubs such as lust, aces, sin city, heavens, and i think la oficina as well no longer exist. yeah, i also never danced at angels but the door girl there is a bitch! theres pumps, vixens, peyton penhouse, and roxys in brooklyn. pumps is mad racist. and i never got the job at vixens or peytons. roxys is def worth a try since its summer and its in coney island. its more russian, but there's no house fee and it should be poppin!

also i see club w in the bronx is poppin! thats where all the dark skin girls are going. i've personally never worked there, but it made it on trevor noah's daily show on comedy central because of gizelle (the chick who started the stripper strike thing). that's definitely another place to check out too. jersey and long island are the best bets for now. i've worked at temptations briefly and IT WAS FRUITFUL!!!! so many white men with black women fetish and it is just money. i only worked in the winter. im not sure what it is like in the summer and the house fee is cheap! its off the lirr, but you would need to take a cab to the place. its one $11.

Hey! I’m thinking of trying Mermaids out this Sunday. I was texting the manager “Kenji?” And he said there are no lap dances. So is all of the money you make just of stage? I would like to DM you, I have a few questions doll!