Thread: How regular is too regular?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default How regular is too regular?

Hi all! I recently went to a new club and met a dancer that I really connected with. She gave me a very romantic hustle (which is exactly what I was after), and we exchanged numbers. We texted a bit the next day and I dropped back by because she said she was working. On that visit, she spent most of her shift with me just hanging out at the table. We had a few dances, and I told her repeatedly that she was free to go mingle at other tables if she wanted to make some extra money. But she seemed content to just sit and cuddle.

I’d love to see her regularly (1-2x a week), but I couldn’t help feeling like I was costing her money on my second visit. I’m not a high-roller: the first night, I probably gave her $200 for about an hour of time; but the second night was something like $300 for almost four hours.

Should I limit myself to trips on slower days? Should I wait for her to text me an invite back to the club before just showing up? What’s your preferred “regular” etiquette? I know she can decide for herself whether she prefers to sit or hustle, but she’s also young and claims to be new to dancing. So I guess I’m asking for advice on how to make it a mutually beneficial situation.

Thanks in advance!

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 706 Posts

Default Re: How regular is too regular?

it depends on the club and area. at some clubs $300 is good for a weekday shift and it’s even better going into work and knowing you have a certain amount of $ that’s a sure thing. it’s hard to say amounts without knowing where she works though

Btw awesome username lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

It never hurts to go when it's slower but I would agree with GirlA that it depends on where/when/who. I can say that at my club most girls would be super happy with you as a regular.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 663 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

I’d say as long as you “let her make money” and are upfront you can come as much as you want. It’s nice to have a guy I can “look like I’m busy with”. As long as a good guy and spends money and the club doesn’t make her talk to you, or make the girls go one stage because your the only guy there.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouseekamy View Post
    or make the girls go one stage because your the only guy there.
    I hate this. I'm usually the first guy in for night shift when I go, and there's been times im the only guy for an your or two. I know most of the dancers pretty well at this club (Facebook, Insta, etc), so we usually just shoot the shit til it gets busy. But, every time, management starts calling them to the stage. Like, c'mon man. They don't want to dance yet, it's just me and I'm talking.. It's not cool. I try to make it up by tipping a $5 for each dancer until someone else comes in, but still.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 Times in 2,129 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

taco, I'd say stop worrying about it and let her tell you what's too much, or if she needs to go do xyz. She'll know whether sitting with you could cost her money and I have no doubt that she'll adjust accordingly. I have favorites who will sit with me for hours on a Monday night but not so much on a busy Saturday night. As long as you stay cool with her getting up from time to time to take down some dances, work the floor a bit, etc., then I don't see any harm in what you are doing.

Now what you should really be thinking about is how long you can maintain that level of weekly spending. $500 to her, plus I'm assuming other tips, drinks, cover charges, etc., easily translates to 600 or even 700+ per week on strip clubs. I only raise this because you made clear that you're not a "high roller." You might get more sustainable bang for the buck if you limit the visits to one time per week on a slower night, but I don't know your full situation so this opinion could be ill informed. There is nothing worse than a guy developing an attachment to a stripper at the same time that he is running out of money - I've seen it too many times to count and it almost always ends ugly.

In any event, good luck.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you all for the feedback! I wish I had more insight about what is typical in my area, but it's hard to know from the customer side. I'm in the Detroit area, where most of the clubs are set up to allow the dancers to freely negotiate their time and rates (e.g., there's no VIP charge on the customer's end, though the dancers have to tip-out). Also, this dancer works clean, which probably complicates the analysis, because I think many Detroit customers are hoping for extras.

Anyway, on the first night, I was just stopping in, and we chatted at the table for a bit before doing about a half hour of dances at the standard rate, and then I headed home. On the second night, I bought a few dances early on, but then we mostly lived at the table. I bought her some drinks, we ate dinner, and by the end of the evening, she was inviting me back to the VIP at no charge where we just sort of made out and fooled around. (I still tipped her well, I hope.)

My best guess is that she probably could have made at least $200-300 more during my visit if she had spent half her time hustling for other casual customers, though it obviously would have made my visit less special. But that's all just conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    Now what you should really be thinking about is how long you can maintain that level of weekly spending. $500 to her, plus I'm assuming other tips, drinks, cover charges, etc., easily translates to 600 or even 700+ per week on strip clubs.
    Thanks, Rick! I definitely understand the concern, and I think this maybe hits on why I asked the question. I've never been a strip club regular--I don't enjoy the standard experience enough to go very often. But if I could guarantee the same kind of personal attention every time, I would gladly go back 1-2x nights a week (that price is currently very manageable for me). From a value perspective, I feel like I got so much more out of that extended second-night than I get out of a typical night at a club.

Perhaps that's why I feel a bit guilty--I feel like I'm getting a bargain. So I'm trying to figure out how to be a conscientious regular, in order to maximize our time and enjoyment together.