Thread: What to do for the jawline?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 629 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default What to do for the jawline?

Has anyone done anything to sharpen their jawline or made it more structured looking? Ex la la from v pump rules gets injections in the corners of her jaw to get a more angled look. I know you can Botox in he mandible but Iím not sure that would address what I want
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 629 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: What to do for the jawline?

Honestly I’ve hit my thirties and lost some weight and my jawline is murky, I have neck strands, and very flat cheeks at this point I’d love to restructure my face. I don’t like the shape or structure of my face right now. Can anyone relate?
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries

Yes, I'm in my late thirties and this is my biggest sign of aging. Just a softness around the jawline, not a double chin, quite, but a laxity to the neck, and less angularity around the lower part of the cheekbones. A plastic surgeon suggested Thermitight to me, but it's $3,500 and the results seem spotty.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I think The Real Housewives have fillers injected around the jawline but its not cheap!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miss cleo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I haven't personally tried it, but have seen of some women doing facial yoga. There are several videos on youtube. Also, consider potential dental issues. As we age our teeth can wear if we grind them, which shortens the face and can contribute to a weakened appearance of the jawline. If you grind teeth in your sleep, consider a mouth guard at night and look into dental reconstruction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hippiechick For This Useful Post: