Thread: Getting back into my NYC game

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 673 Posts

Default Getting back into my NYC game

Hey guys, it's been forever!

I focused on other things than dancing this past year and feel out of the loop. I've worked at Hoops and Vivid here and there, and have active contracts at both places, but haven't checked out Vivid in forever (just got rehired).

I'm also fatter and more brunette than ever, haha. Where do the NYC girls think I could cut it now?

I've worked in every club (edit: in Manhattan) aside from PEC, Hustler, and Sapphire at some point. I probably need to drop a few for Ricks and Flash, but until then, anywhere else that might hire my look? I'm not sucking in in my body pic, but auditions make me nervous and breathing is better than not.

Thx!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lol1337a; 06-13-2018 at 12:34 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol1337a For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Getting back into my NYC game

Follow up question: Maybe Rick's isn't so much about weight but a mainstream vibe? I get told I have an alt vibe no matter how blonde my hair, how skinny I am, or how meticulously I cover my tats. Might explain why the club's a little iffy on me, but I have a good relationship still with at least one manager there, so I'll still hit them up after losing 15 or so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

You look fantastic!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thehester2 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

You are cute. When I worked at Flash, girls were skinny. I haven't worked there in 3 years.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sweet_baby For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

I forgot about Headquarters and Lace (I rarely meet dancers who work there). Haven't worked at either. Are they worth it? I generally have had an easier time making money at upscale spots but am willing to go where money is.. also try out clubs a bit north.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Last time I was at Flash, I didn't think girls were so skinny. I never tried Lace. I was at Headquarters for about two months. The hustle is similar to the rumors you hear here about Sapphire. The only exception is floor dances are usually sparse. It's more a room club where the $$$$$ is if you can put up with a stranger in an enclosed room for hours and hours on end (its not unusual for girls to spend 4-6 hours in a room with a guy). You are not allowed to ask for tips. I know how to hustle when I want to so I've had nights where I made decent money in floor dances alone but the emphasis is mostly on rooms. I found most of the customers absolutely awful, as in, emotionally abusive. However, this can always change as new, respectful, better behaved customers start trickling in and more attractive girls start working there as a result of their late promotional efforts. Midtown Sapphire can be an option. Less cops doing raids as at 60th st, less drugs and prostitution. I heard Private Eyes can be good but the income is seasonal. There is also Lace in West Nyack that may be worth trying out. Heard a girl at Sapphire saying weekends at some club about 45 minutes by car away from nyc can be good and less bs and stress. Its a matter of figuring out what that club is. Then there is always Ricks, which is reputed to have the best working conditions.
    Last edited by ZeroSugarMonster; 06-14-2018 at 10:14 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

HQ could be worth a shot, I'll put up with some risk for $$$$$. Provided it's not too awful. Sapphire kind of skeeves me out for the reasons you listed, but if the midtown one isn't always on the brink of a raid I'm a lot more receptive to trying it out.

Private Eyes was weird, either my best nights in my entire career or $100. I only worked there for a few months when Flash sent me out there once a week. It's better if it's your home club since the politics of coming from Flash were weird. This was spring 2014 though.

I have to say, when I get hired at Rick's I do great and the custies love me.. if only every hiring manager I ran into knew that :p

What I'll probably wind up doing is audition at Flash when I'm feelin myself (they hired me when I was bigger than most girls before anyway), get toned from all the floor dances, hit up Rick's.. But until then it's good to have options/feel back in the loop, thx girl!