Thread: Up To Date NYC/Jersey Club Recommendations?

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Up To Date NYC/Jersey Club Recommendations?

Hi guys!

This is basically my first post. 🙂
    I danced for a short time when I was in college, but as I'm moving to New York soon and will need to step up my income, I'm looking to get back into it, but I have NO idea what the best clubs to try for would be for me. I have a bunch of tattoos, so I know that will limit me, and I'm also quite small and young looking (I probably look like 16/17 even in full makeup), which can sometimes be an asset but is also pretty limiting. I've been scrolling through the club reviews, and they're helpful except that most of them haven't been updated since like 2008, so some of the clubs don't even come up in searches and such anymore, and others have almost certainly changed management.
    So, NYC and Jersey girls: What are the best clubs that you know of to work at that will take a fairly thin, small woman with a definite alt vibe and several prominent tattoos? Places where you can make decent money of course, but also can expect to be safe and fairly well treated by management and customers? (I'd rather make a little less money and truly like the club I work at than make more and dread going in.)
    Also any audition tips or just general tips about the business in and around NYC would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you for your help!!

Thanks

Default Re: Up To Date NYC/Jersey Club Recommendations?

Hey Helena,
    I'm looking to dance in NYC and I'm heavily tattooed too. Do you wana check out Pumps together in Brooklyn?
    I've danced in Sydney, Australia but have never danced in The States.
    x

Thanks

Pumps is definitely the way to go! Most clubs in the city don’t take tattoos. ^

Thanks

Atlantic City clubs if you want to have a great work environment I would suggest the horse it’s a slower club but no house fee if u show up before 10pm girls are friendly so is management. If u want to make more money and don’t mind be treated poorly Bare exposure there is money there but the owners daughter is a manager and she is not very nice they also take a huge percentage plus house fee. Scores just reopened at the hard rock you can make a lot of money or nothing hit or miss from what my friends been telling me. And of course there is stilettos management is nice 70 dollar house fee they take a large cut of rooms and even your dollar tips though cause they give customers stiletto ones and u cash out at end of night they take another ten percent out it. Lots of girls at stilettos scores and bare but not a lot at the horse it’s slower but they treat you nice and u keep more of your money

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takepunk143 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh and one other thing I forgot to mention about AC clubs bare exposure stilettos and the horse are nude clubs however of u work at the horse u don’t have to get nude just topless even though it’s nude they don’t mind if u only take off top . Bare is nude for stage dances and rooms and stilettos is nude on stage topless for dances and rooms. Scores is pasties cause they serve alcohol hope that helps as for NYC clubs some are more accepting of tattoos possibly vivid also u can buy dermablend it’s a great body cover up for tattoos might help

Thanks

Thanks so much! I went into Pumps and spoke to some girls there, one said that her best night was $300. So I'm going to give Vivid a go! I'm a little nervous to start in America after only dancing in Australia. I feel like a baby stripper again!

Thanks

Summertime is slow in NYC just giving you the heads up. Ac is busier during summer and dead during winter months

Thanks

Are there any good dayshifts in AC?

Thanks

I’m from NYC/NJ but never danced when I lived out there. I’m visiting for a few weeks in November and am wondering about clubs that might be friendly to travel dancers in NYC. I have a lot of tattoos. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity3 View Post
    Are there any good dayshifts in AC?
    Most clubs in AC do not have a dayshift the only club that opens earliest is 6pm and that’s bare exposure nude club. They open Saturday at 4 pm . They are open 7 days a week but the other clubs I mentioned in previous post are not open every day. Scores topless opens Thursday , Friday , Saturday Sunday from 8 pm till when ever they feel like closing. Stilettos nude club opens 8pm Thursday , Friday and Saturday closes at 6 am . The horse open Friday and saturdays from 9 pm till 4 am . So no dayshift really . Even Dehlihas a go go bar doesn’t open till 7pm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Takepunk143 For This Useful Post: