Thread: Fun at the strip club - licking stripper feet and sniffing butts

Thanks

Default Fun at the strip club - licking stripper feet and sniffing butts

I just came across this thread on another forum. What do you think of it?

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbt.../posts/1651868

I've been playing at the strip club for years, and really digging it. A few fun things that have happened over the past month (please share if you have stories!!!!)

- Stripper -- exotic brunette with a gorgeous body -- comes walking over while I'm sitting at the bar. She says hi, I say hi, no smiles just pleasantries, then I turn back to the bar and put my attention back on the game. I see her sit on the stool next to me and turn to face away from me. Then she moves her hair from around her neck, looks over her shoulder (now I'm looking at her and we make contact) and she says with an even slightly-commanding tone, "Massage my neck". Never met her before, saying hi was our sum total of interaction. Drove me crazy, obviously. I left shortly after, but we spoke enough for me to get the feeling that she didn't consider herself a bdsm player, but was just a bit of a bratty mean girl with an over-entitled personality. Or, in other words, perfectly. Will return to explore more smile

- Was at the strip club with my mistress. We'd had a lot to drink, I think I was looking at the stage show while she was talking to a stripper who was gorgeous but had a super super short (can't remember, maybe almost buzz-cut) hairstyle, which turns me off but women seem to love. Anyway, I'm watching the stage show and I think I hear mistress say, "smack his balls". I look up to see the stripper has a quizzical-but-interested look on her face ... and no sooner had I noticed that than *wham* mistress punches me in the balls, stripper bursts out laughing and smacks me in the balls, and this goes back and forth a few times before they tire of it and return to their conversation, and I turn back to watch the stage show. Funny!
    http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbt.../posts/1659841

I'm very interested in being submissive to someone who isn't a pro dom, and since I just get weird looks whenever I broach the subject in real life I've been taking my interest to strip clubs. Which is semi-real life I guess.

Here in San Francisco there is a really hot stripper, a "regular" girl who is a yoga teacher in real life. When we first met we had normal conversations, as if we were friends, but then I took her in back and told her that I am so blown away by her that I can't pretend to be her equal, I need to lick her feet and acknowledge her superiority. She told me to go ahead, that this was a win-win situation. She likes getting her feet licked and I obviously got off on it.

So it is pretty exciting now to sit in the audience and watch her strut around on stage, knowing that when it is over she is going to take me by the arm, lead me to a private room and I am going to give her $100 so that I can lick her feet while she sits back and relaxes. She also lets me sniff her butt as a reward sometimes. There is even a cuckolding aspect when I sit in the audience and watch her hit on other guys.

Just some neat dynamics that I don't get from a pro for about the same price per evening. Also it can last an entire evening as opposed to a pro hour.

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 700 Posts

Default Re: Fun at the strip club - licking stripper feet and sniffing butts

interesting. who knew that teaching yoga makes you a “regular girl” even if you let weird men lick your feet and sniff your butthole for cash on the side. honestly this just annoyed me. i hate men who don’t want to properly pay to have their fetishes catered to so they try and get off on unsuspecting women without them realizing what’s going on.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 Times in 1,972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    i hate men who don’t want to properly pay to have their fetishes catered to so they try and get off on unsuspecting women without them realizing what’s going on.
    So much this.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 Times in 2,411 Posts

I will never in a million years understand some of these guys, they are like a different species. But hey so long as they spend money...
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you have trouble understanding BDSM and other sexual anomalies you may want to read "The Erotic Mind" by Jack Morin, a psychologist specialized in sexuality. In a nutshell, it's all about feeling safe. Some people need certain things to feel safe which is a prerequisite for arousal. You can't get aroused when you feel unsafe. For some, being verbally or physically abused, or prostrating themselves before a desirable person, kissing their feet etc creates that safety. Why? Because they've had experiences in their early childhood that traumatized them and this is their way to get around the trauma. For example, say you're male, and your father abused your mother when you were little. You love your mom so you reject and fear your father's behavior. You do not want to be like your father. You will never be like him. Later, when you grow up, in order to get sexually aroused you need to see your female partner as being superior, invincible and even able or inclined to dish out what your father dished out to your mother. Only with the roles thus reversed, can you feel safe and become aroused.

Hope this helps cut your million year wait short, Djoser!

Thanks

It grosses me out so bad knowing there are people roaming this earth who enjoy sniffing butts and licking feet. Smh.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have ran across many foot lovers and sniffers. I was grossly offended the first time I had a guy ask to sniff my butt,but his money was as green too.