Thread: Would you do fetish work outside the club for a regular?

Thanks

Default Would you do fetish work outside the club for a regular?

This is sort of a follow-up on the thread below about foot massages and foot fetishists.

I’m more a leg fetishist than a foot fetishist but I like feet, too. What this means is I like kissing and touching legs and feet. Happy to give massages, too. I’m also submissive and into all sorts of other things, like tease & denial, which is why I like strip clubs. But at a club it’s basically impossible to get into the leg fetish thing unless they have really private rooms. Which is not the case at any of the clubs I know where I live.

So, the question is: suppose you don’t mind that sort of thing, or even enjoy it, and you know the customer, he’s come visit you at the club a few times, spent good money on you, isn’t gross or creepy, minds his manners, you get along with him just fine… now he tells you he’d like to hire you for a fetish encounter at a nice hotel… Says he wants a mix of semi-nude lap dancing/teasing and leg/foot worship. Ideally combined with some sort of minimal role play that appeals to his submissive side. Nothing else, no bjs, hjs or any other sort of “happy end”, no hard SM stuff either, and he'll have his privates covered at all times.

Would you do it, assuming the money offered were right? If not, why? If yes, what rate would you charge per hour, assuming we’re talking a major city like New York?
    Last edited by leoseverin; 06-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Would you do fetish work outside the club for a regular?

I once had a customer in the club that always hinted that he was into age play. While I found it super creepy he kept at it. Once when I was a little short on cash and really needed to pay the light bill I agreed to his request and found out that it was not as bad as it seemed. I charged him $200 an hour and he was fine with it.

Thanks

Thanks for the response. I'd think that age play (if that means infantilism) is a few notches more challenging than leg fetish play. I'd say that the former, to be done properly, requires either natural talent (rare) or a pro who's trained for it, to reach its full potential. If you've made it work anyway, then props to you. What I'm interested in should be a lot easier, and less potentially creepy. I mean, how creepy or challenging can it be for a guy to adore you, and to want to respectfully kiss your feet and legs?

(Just to avoid any angry reacts: I am not calling age play creepy. I'm merely putting myself in the shoes of a dancer who's never been exposed to this before, and has no idea of the why, or how. It's understandable that this must seem "creepy" to her.)

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Trust me I have probably seen/been ask to literally do it all. The age play thing was just the first thing that came to mind. Having my feet and legs worshipped is very minor and very easy to pull off.All I have to do is shave my legs get a pedi and just sit or lay back and collect my money

Thanks

BTW, some guys might prefer you NOT to shave your legs. ;-)