Thread: Stage name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Default Stage name

Who all actually has a stage name and how did you come up with it if so? I'm trying to find one that wont be too outrageous to remember.
    Last edited by Karma21; 06-25-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Stage name

It isn't that complicated. You can be Karma if you want. Or pick names that seem like real names like Leia or similar. I think shorter 1 or 2 syllable names are always best. You can usually change your stripper name as much as you want also, but I'd recommend something you don't get tired of.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,589 Times in 4,151 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

I hurled a teapot at my ex boyfriend.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

When I first started out I changed names when I moved clubs a few times and it was a mistake. Someone would call my name and it would take me a second to realize they were talking to me ! My suggestion is pick something and sitick with it. That way when you move clubs your fans/ regulars know where you have moved to.

Thanks

My stage name is Vanessa and I just picked it because it was a pretty and notmal-ass name. I have been thinking about changing it though for lots of reasons, but it’s fine for now.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

I agree with Random Stripper about picking low syllable names. Easier to tell the customer, easier for them to remember.

When I was ready to start stripping for the first time ever, I made a list of names. They all were inspired by women, real or fictional, that I thought were bosses. I chose Nina, as she was a badass character on a video game I used to play (she's an assassin with blonde hair and big boobs on the video game lol) and went with it. I've been Nina ever since, except a few clubs (especially bigger ones out of town) where the name was already taken. My back-up name was Natalie, if I was working at new club in another state where "Nina" was taken. I've also been Stassi, and Haley (although I have absolutely no idea why I ever chose Haley, it was random and I never connected to the name). With Stassi I could lie and tell customers it's short for my real name, Nastassia. Obviously my real name is not that. Lol
    "Rather have my feet hurting than my pockets."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Karma is already a nickname that I have and I answer to it no problem, my only set back from using it is that theres already a karma at the club that I'm going to audition at so I want sure how that would work.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Karma21 View Post
    Karma is already a nickname that I have and I answer to it no problem, my only set back from using it is that theres already a karma at the club that I'm going to audition at so I want sure how that would work.
    Yeah you'll have to come up with a new one, all the girls need to have different names so it doesn't confuse customers/staff and the right girl shows up on stage at her time.

When girls bounce around between clubs you'll usually need a backup name (unless the one you normally use is super unique) cause a lot of the 'typical" dancer names will already be in use at a big club.

Honestly though it's far from set in stone so don't sweat it too much if you try a name and don't like it. I worked with a newbie one time who i swear to god used a different name like 8 shifts straight until she found one she liked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I think I've decided that when the availability comes I'll use karma because I absolutely love it but until then I'll use Harley