Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Gab Calls International

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Gab Calls International

    Anyone here have any experience working for Gab Calls International? Their link is https://www.gabcalls.com I applied with the company a few days ago, sent them the required documents. Today I received a call from them with a recorded message saying they could use help, and to log on. Unfortunately, they haven't called or emailed me my password yet, so I wasn't able to log on. There was no option on their line to speak to live person. When I tried calling the number back, the call wouldn't go through.

  2. #2
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Darkside Of The Moon ☽
    Posts
    6,795
    Thanks
    7,669
    Thanked 17,368 Times in 4,759 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    What made you sign up with them? How much do they pay? How do they pay etc Ive never heard of them but if you have some details please share them.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    What made you sign up with them? How much do they pay? How do they pay etc Ive never heard of them but if you have some details please share them.
    I decided to sign up with them because they are a dispatch company. Just have to take calls, and won't be required to do any self promotion. There's also no set schedule. Can log on/off whenever I want. The pay varies according to hold time averages. I'm not crazy about that. The base pay for less than a 7 minute hold time average is 15 cents a minute. The highest for a 12 minute hold time is 40 cents a minute.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherrymalt For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Darkside Of The Moon ☽
    Posts
    6,795
    Thanks
    7,669
    Thanked 17,368 Times in 4,759 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    Thank you for giving that info. Its helps for the next person who comes along. Those rates are not impressive at all, even for dispatch. I wonder if they're recruiters for a bigger company and the payout is minus their fee?

  6. #5
    God/dess
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 6,648 Times in 1,972 Posts

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    ^ Oh, wow! They sound a lot like this other pso company. I'm trying to remember the name but it sounds similar. You have to call a number to log in and they send call after call to you. There were some longer callers but most of the callers hang up after 3 minutes or less and then someone from the company will call you to bitch at you for not keeping the caller on the line. They'll deduct money from your earnings for the people who didn't stay on the phone for their minimum hold time. After a couple times of that happening they suspend your account for 2 weeks-30 days(depending on whichever they feel like doing) and refuse to pay you until that time is up. Damn it, if only I could remember that company's name. I bet it's the same one. So not worth it, ime.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    ^ Oh, wow! They sound a lot like this other pso company. I'm trying to remember the name but it sounds similar. You have to call a number to log in and they send call after call to you. There were some longer callers but most of the callers hang up after 3 minutes or less and then someone from the company will call you to bitch at you for not keeping the caller on the line. They'll deduct money from your earnings for the people who didn't stay on the phone for their minimum hold time. After a couple times of that happening they suspend your account for 2 weeks-30 days(depending on whichever they feel like doing) and refuse to pay you until that time is up. Damn it, if only I could remember that company's name. I bet it's the same one. So not worth it, ime.
    Was the company you worked for called USA Chatlines? They've also gone by other names.

  9. #7
    Featured Member Rina's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    2,255
    Thanked 3,026 Times in 870 Posts

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    It's USA chat in disguise run don't walk away.
    "You want to fuck with eagles you have to learn to fly"- Heathers

    Quote Originally Posted by Graceface View Post
    ho ho ho ho merry banmas!!!!



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    God/dess
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 6,648 Times in 1,972 Posts

    Default Re: Gab Calls International

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrymalt View Post
    Was the company you worked for called USA Chatlines? They've also gone by other names.
    Yes! I believe that was the name of it.

Similar Threads

  1. renting an apartment for in calls?
    By audrey_k in forum Other Work
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:19 PM
  2. Which websites are the best for in calls?
    By Isabellajosephine in forum Other Work
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:31 AM
  3. Phone calls....
    By sweetgapeach in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:23 PM
  4. Since we're all international here....
    By MojoJojo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 10:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •