View Poll Results: Do you kiss your one night stand/one-time sex partners?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 79.17%
  • No

5 20.83%

Thread: One Night Stand......Do You Kiss ?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,783 Times in 5,965 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Question One Night Stand......Do You Kiss ?

Do you kiss people who you will only have sex with one time? (in your personal or professional life)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: One Night Stand......Do You Kiss ?

I guess I'll respond to the poll --- Ironically the very short term encounters I had, I never kissed the other person on the mouth. But, I would if I need that to get things more exciting I just would check their mouth area first and make sure they have good hygiene. I just wouldn't do any romantic-type kissing (like shit you do with your partner like kiss them before leaving or look into their eyes while kissing)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 350 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk

you know, ive never had a one night stand.. nor really ever bothered going on the hunt for one. May be my demi nature that requires some sort of bond before naughty times.. BUT that said in the off chance something aligned right and things played out that way, I dont see why i wouldn't kiss, at least to a degree. in my mind kissing is still way way more passive and less expressive than sex, so if sleeping with them is involved then im sure kissing will be involved too ( unless they had overly bad drunk breath then ill find a way around it XD
    Hatred does not cease by hatred but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

" What is Reality? An icicle forming in fire."
    -Dogen Zenji

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morrigan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I think some people have watched Pretty Woman to many times. Yes I have kissed one night stands. Think about it. If you are going to let someone in your kitty, kissing is the least intimate part of the equation. For me kissing and foreplay is almost a must if I'm going to sleep with someone.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,140 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Do you kiss people who you will only have sex with one time? (in your personal or professional life)
    In the normal world, kissing is almost universally a prelude to sex, is it not? I know it was with every woman I ever dated during my dating years.

In the p4p world, it varies a lot more, as we all know. But that is p4p.

I guess I'm just a bit confused about why you're merging these two different situations. Are you trying to imply that a one night stand is the same as a John? No shot intended with this whatsoever, but this question felt really weird and disconnected to me. Why wouldn't we focus on one or the other?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 328 Posts

I just don't like kissing, no matter the situation. It is really icky to me. I'd much rather go down than kiss. Never caught anything going down (I know you can and have to be careful though), but kissing I have caught lots of horrible stuff, including mono that almost destroyed my liver. I voted no to kissing in relationships on your other poll as well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

No I don’t. Kissing is more intimate than sex to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spicecake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    In the normal world, kissing is almost universally a prelude to sex, is it not? I know it was with every woman I ever dated during my dating years.

I guess I'm just a bit confused about why you're merging these two different situations. Are you trying to imply that a one night stand is the same as a John? No shot intended with this whatsoever, but this question felt really weird and disconnected to me. Why wouldn't we focus on one or the other?
    Well may you (or other posters) can specify based on the situation. Like "in my personal life I do 'xyz' and in my professional/adult industry life I do 'abc' "

Maybe it's the same or maybe it's different.

In my experience in adult industry it was definitely no kissing on the lips. My past personal dalliances I never really paid attention nor did I care about kissing in the mouth cause I didn't need it to get my needs met .... Then it got me thinking "what do guys think about this?" like is "no kissing on the mouth" a general rule people have for one night stands or one off sexual encounters? Or maybe do guys not kiss anywhere at all for these occasions, do they prefer to just use their dicks???

Like do you have a limit to where, how you kiss your ONS / p4p partners?

I mean I guess a One Night Stand can be similar to a p4p because you only know a small amount about them, and you will be having one non-emotional sex only encounter with no guarantees of anything in the future.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 07-02-2018 at 07:24 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,383 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Sorry but I really do not see the difference between one night stands or play for pay. Because the function of those kind of relationships are just to get off and leave. Frankly, they are both meaningless sexual relationships if we are think about it. Money is involved in play for pay but play for pay serves the same function as a one night stand. So, why even kiss strangers at all? No, kissing is not a prelude to sex in my world and it has no function outside of the most intimate relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post

Last edited by DonaDiabla; 07-02-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yes. If I don't feel sexually attracted to a person enough to kiss them, I sure as hell aren't fucking them lol. But kissing during a hookup is a lot different than kissing a person you're interested in romantically or are in love with.

I should mention that I don't do FSSW btw. A few customers used to pay me for kisses, but that was strictly business... and I stopped once I actually got the flu that I suspect was from a custie.
    I don't know if FSSWers generally kiss their clients, that is interesting to read about. I imagine that anyone offering GFE has to, though.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Piper328 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,269 Times in 2,402 Posts

I don't really care for one night stands the older I get. When I've done them it's usually I was super horny and needed to get laid. I'm not one for kissing but if it happens in the heat of the moment, it's a kiss on the lips but never french kissing. That grosses me out.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,537 Times in 3,211 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I love kissing as much as f$*&^@!#. I'm one who cannot be with someone I am not physically attracted to. Therefore, I have kissed every guy in the past. I need to be highly attracted to, then I'm gonna devour him like a meal. Yum.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,181 Times in 3,739 Posts

I am not having sex with anyone unless their kiss makes me weak in the knees. just makes me melt.

Whether or not i have sex with a person is based all upon the kiss. I want to get lost in that kiss. Now, rarely do I have one night stands cause after just kissing me they just want more & more.
    http://www.youtube.com/Samantha38GG Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I guess I need to amend my earlier post. A one night stand ....yes I will kiss. P4P I will not. I know some don't see a difference in the two but there is a huge difference to me. One is for fun,the other is strictly business.

Thanks

Personal life on one night stands I love french kissing especially if he's hot. Even when we're just making out not having sex then kissing usually gets me wet very easily lol

Professional life, as above but if I'm not attracted to him or he's old I'll just kiss them if they want it. I just really hate it when they're all mouth wide open as if they're trying to eat me all slobbery, I'm like sorry no way!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BritKirsty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,383 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Let me answer this overall. For me, I refused to treated an meaningless sexual relationship such as an one night stand and/ or other meaningless sexual relationship with the same level of intimacy that I would an real relationship. This goes professionally and personally. I am not going to kiss these people like they are my one and only. My behavior during an one night stand often includes a meal+ drinks, straight sex, clean up, and right out the door. So, I tell the one night stand or other meaningless sexual relationship....no kissing anywhere. They either accepted or not. We get down to business and I am done. This goes for professionally as well but I am much more behavior during business translations.

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Well may you (or other posters) can specify based on the situation. Like "in my personal life I do 'xyz' and in my professional/adult industry life I do 'abc' "

Maybe it's the same or maybe it's different.

In my experience in adult industry it was definitely no kissing on the lips. My past personal dalliances I never really paid attention nor did I care about kissing in the mouth cause I didn't need it to get my needs met .... Then it got me thinking "what do guys think about this?" like is "no kissing on the mouth" a general rule people have for one night stands or one off sexual encounters? Or maybe do guys not kiss anywhere at all for these occasions, do they prefer to just use their dicks???

Like do you have a limit to where, how you kiss your ONS / p4p partners?

I mean I guess a One Night Stand can be similar to a p4p because you only know a small amount about them, and you will be having one non-emotional sex only encounter with no guarantees of anything in the future.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post: