Thread: Black girl newbie in nyc!!!

Thanks

Default Black girl newbie in nyc!!!

Hey guys, Iím desperately in need of some financial help and decided to get into stripping. Iíve been able to survive new york on ny own because of sugar daddies but theyíre so unreliable and not ideal to depend on. I need help trying to figure out the best club for myself in the nyc area. Can anyone let me know how about $ side of it as well here. I know itís a lot of hustling but Iím definitely reading up on as much as I could to be well informed. I was thinking of trying out Ricks, Penthouse, Vivid, Flashdancers, NY Dolls, and Scores. My top pick is Ricks but Iím afraid of not having the look. Also, wanted to know if I have to get fully naked at any point? Iím 100 lbs and 5í5 with a very slim figure, not many curves on me but my boobs are pretty big. Iím nervous about being turned down since Iím black and Iím sure theyíre very picky at Ricks. Could anyone give me any suggestions or comments pls!
    Last edited by Deedygo; 07-09-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Default Re: Black girl newbie in nyc!!!

You’re so pretty! I’m not from NYC but I’d like to travel and dance there. I say as long as you’re confidence; do your makeup really well (don’t over do it. Lol you have natural beauty) & dance really sexy during your audition. I think you got it. But confidence is key when you’re not light skin in these NY stripper streets lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

You have the Look for Ricks, keep in mind it’s summer so it’s slow. You never get fully naked you keep your thong on.

Thanks

Which club in the city would you say probably has the most custies during this time?

Thanks

Thank you love!! I’m gonna take a shot right before going in to boost my confidence cause I’m kinda scared for the sexy dancing part...I have a fear of tripping over my heels or something /: Auditioning tomorrow so hopefully all goes well because I’ve had the WORST day today. I’d be so grateful getting into Ricks.

Thanks

Hope your audition went well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaMorgan View Post
    Hope your audition went well
    It did, I got in!! Omg such a scary thing at first but after 5 seconds I understood what was going on and did my thing. All that built up anxiety for nothing, it was pretty easy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deedygo View Post
    It did, I got in!! Omg such a scary thing at first but after 5 seconds I understood what was going on and did my thing. All that built up anxiety for nothing, it was pretty easy!

Awesome sauce babe!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hey! Congrats on getting hired!! I am also a newbie in nyc and was looking into Ricks - what was the audition process like? I called them but they were pretty short with me and just told me to come in for an audition. Do you have any tips? I am also looking into Vivid and Club W (since I live in the south bronx). I hope you are having a great time at Ricks so far! congrats again!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl3678 View Post
    Hey! Congrats on getting hired!! I am also a newbie in nyc and was looking into Ricks - what was the audition process like? I called them but they were pretty short with me and just told me to come in for an audition. Do you have any tips? I am also looking into Vivid and Club W (since I live in the south bronx). I hope you are having a great time at Ricks so far! congrats again!!
    Thank you! I’d say working at Rick’s is definitely worth it. There’s a great clientele there and it’s so much fun. I really like how classy it is so i enjoy getting a dolled up and looking my best for work there. But I do have nights where I’ve only made only enough to tip everyone out but some guy comes at the literal last second and goes straight for a room with me and from there it’s easy to extend the time in there. So you could for sure make at least 1500 a week working there, at least that’s how I see it. I knew I had a better chance at Ricks than Vivid when it comes to cash flow so I didn’t even think of it. I’m not too sure about other clubs but you should go in on one night and decide for yourself!
    Last edited by Deedygo; 07-14-2018 at 10:36 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deedygo For This Useful Post: