Thread: do you make more with implants? what if you don't like big breasts?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default do you make more with implants? what if you don't like big breasts?

Like personally would you still get them? How likely are you to end up like the people on botched if one does get them?

I'm just curious I started dancing in June but I was just curious in the long run is it a good investment? It seems like it is but I don't think I personally like big boobs on me. I'm not small anyway I'm a 34/36B depending on my weight. Should I still consider getting them done some time down the road?
    Last edited by rose22; 07-16-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,538 Times in 3,775 Posts

Default Re: do you make more with implants? what if you don't like big breasts?

Just my 2 cents.....

I considered a BA but I had nice ones anyways and I was worried about complications. Augmented chests DO get money from fetish customers but not everyone goes for a big rack.

Also the giant breasts are kind of passe fashion wise. Now large hips/butt are in, & an overall fit/lean look.

The most important thing- if you are not willing to set aside savings for explant surgery (should you need it)….don't even get a BA.. I've seen some sad situations happen to girls who got free breast jobs without saving for explanting or were too irresponsible to be prepared for the long term issues that might arise from implants.....If you can't do that you probably should not alter your body in such a way.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,271 Times in 2,403 Posts

Don't get breast implants unless it's something that you truly want. I spent my teen and part of my adult years being flat chested. I had a boyish body, no curves at all. The only time I had boobs is when I was pregnant and breastfeeding. They shriveled up once I stopped.Implants have definitely have increased my earnings. Don't get them if you don't like big boobs because there's no guarantee in size. I ended up with a D cup after but I love big boobs personally.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rose22 View Post
    I don't think I personally like big boobs on me. ... Should I still consider getting some time down the road?
    Don't get implants. If you like smaller boobs on you, big boobs will fuck with your confidence, and your confidence is the most important thing. I had natural boobs your size and got 400cc implants, not because I hated my natural boobs, but because I had the money and was curious about how I'd look with big tits. I wanted to know what the whole big boob experience was like. Well, I was unhappy the whole time I had them. I ended up explanting two years later. I just didn't feel like "me" with big boobs.

Nowadays, when I see a dancer with a great fake rack, I kind of miss mine. But then I remember that while I may love implants on HER, I didn't love them on ME. I could have saved myself about 10 grand and two surgeries had I known that in advance.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you don’t want them, don’t get them. I’ve seen GREAT fake tits, and then I’ve seen some that look botched as hell.
    I’m blessed and have had guys ask if mine are fake (I’m a 34/36 DD tear drop shaped natural tits).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophia77XO For This Useful Post: