Thread: My Opinion- Beware of Madame Maria on Skype

Thanks

Default My Opinion- Beware of Madame Maria on Skype

This morning this "Madame Maria" states "wicked orchid" whoever the fuck that is referred me to work as a model for her. She does not have an actual website. I pick up on SCAM immediately, so I am warning you, other ladies. I have attached screenshotsmadame maria 2.jpgmadame maria 1.jpgmadame maria 3.jpg, very relentless. In my world that is a GIANT RED FLAG. Unless someone can say they know this lady, please share. But seems like a total sham!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki399 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,228 Times in 1,638 Posts

Default Re: My Opinion- Beware of Madame Maria on Skype

We had a model report this to us also and we traced their legal documentation to a Chinese delivery place in Brooklyn, NY.

They presented no evidence of who they were at all or what they did in the camming world, just that they had a "twerking expert on staff" and you were supposed to sign your life over to them for completely unspecified fees and payment, no website, and complete lack of a job description. We couldn't figure out who they were actually targeting or what they were hoping to get out of the deal, so we gave up. The fact we had models even entertaining such a deal was a bit concerning.

From your chat transcripts it looks like they upped their pitch just a bit, but a month ago they couldn't even articulate that much.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looks like they are trying to steal cam models social security numbers. Identity theft plain and simple. They pretend they are an employer so that they can obtain this information. Once this information is obtained they will open credit accounts and credit lines with this stolen information. Happens all the time.

Be very careful who you give your personal information to. Double check all companies offering work opportunities/employment. Make sure they are legit. Anyone can place an ad. Anyone can look you up online through social media and send you a message saying they are a cam company, cam studio, modeling agency, phone sex company, texting company, clips company, etc.

Do not submit ANY paperwork to them or give them any of your personal information until you have conducted this research. It is always best to stick with companies and employers that have been vetted by the adult community. If a company looks suspicious, it probably is best to hold off until you have done all your homework and checked them out.
    Last edited by EricaErotica; 07-06-2018 at 10:52 AM.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EricaErotica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The world is just filled with assholes! Well I hope everyone who gets a message from this scammer can pick up on it or read this thread!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiki399 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I received a message from this idiot. "She" found me on CMD and I thought it was pretty obvious she was a fraud, so I played around with her a little bit lmao, I was bored.

I also notified the model she was lying about being affiliated with (she must use a lot of different names that she finds in directories because Wicked Orchid wasn't the one she gave me) and as I assumed, it was a girl who wasn't even really camming anymore and had no idea about the whole thing. They also added me to this obviously fake "model group chat" where they were clearly typing as each girl, this person's fucking nuts.

Identity theft does seem like a likely motivator because something about how elaborate they attempted to be with the scam seemed off to me compared to your typical "5 sec. preview bb?" Skype scammer. It's so upsetting because I can definitely see newer girls falling for this shit. Just awful.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessC For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 Times in 1,305 Posts

^ I had the same experience, it really creeped me out. I'd just like to remind everyone to never ever open or download any files sent to you on Skype and be very suspicious of any links. Guys have been known to send malicious files and spyware through Skype and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this person is doing the same thing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 544 Posts

"She" contacted me too, and used the name of a fellow com model I follow on Twitter as her reference. But, Doh! when I dm'd the model and asked, she had no idea who Madame Maria was. Scam.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chloemay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 759 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Gotta love Skype :/. We can get banned for showing boobs but someone can attempt to commit a actual felony and they don't get their account closed

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I emailed Mark @ CMD and are letting you know shes back. This time its XXXcambabes4u VIP Group Shows as what they go under now. Skype user id is: ledik2009a is the user name, its the Madame Maria. These people are actually so fucking stupid SAME EXACT LINES to me!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 628 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Same here I reported it to cmd and bm she also said I was referred from another model luckily I recognized the model from cmd so I went to the model directly from cmd and asked her if this was her Skype Id as well and she confirmed it wasn't her skype id and that she actually did shows for "him" and never got paid .. he is using that same method with every model he tries to recruit saying all these other models recruited u to him. He even put me in a group chat w a bunch of his supposed models all speaking the same lingo. I honestly got a pimp vibe from him cuz his fake girls all talked the same very ghetto n nothing that related to camming terms like one saying she was the " resident twerking trap queen"
    Instagram - LaylaLovely56
    Twitter- LaylaLovelyXXX

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LaylaLovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LaylaLovely View Post
    Same here I reported it to cmd and bm she also said I was referred from another model luckily I recognized the model from cmd so I went to the model directly from cmd and asked her if this was her Skype Id as well and she confirmed it wasn't her skype id and that she actually did shows for "him" and never got paid .. he is using that same method with every model he tries to recruit saying all these other models recruited u to him. He even put me in a group chat w a bunch of his supposed models all speaking the same lingo. I honestly got a pimp vibe from him cuz his fake girls all talked the same very ghetto n nothing that related to camming terms like one saying she was the " resident twerking trap queen"
    Like I told the dumb fuck scammer, we ladies are not stupid and are on to you. Of course played stupid, but this loser is so pathetic I didn’t play and blocked.... AGAIN lol.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

"She" is still out there grinding! Madame contacted a friend of mine who does webcamming and she started doing shows. They have timesheets, liability wavers. We saw the groups of "models". Apparently, it's all one man and it's supposedly been tracked by the DOJ for a while. I don't know how true that is. I did a few shows for "her" and come Friday (payday) she vanished with the lyrics to "Janes addiction" as her last message. The only thing on the forms are addresses, they don't even ask for social security or ID. Luckily no one I know that did "work" for her used direct depoist, everyone selected Venmo. According to what I've found it's just a serial jerker. Be careful! It's 100% a scam.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xomisselizabethxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xomisselizabethxo View Post
    "She" is still out there grinding! Madame contacted a friend of mine who does webcamming and she started doing shows. They have timesheets, liability wavers. We saw the groups of "models". Apparently, it's all one man and it's supposedly been tracked by the DOJ for a while. I don't know how true that is. I did a few shows for "her" and come Friday (payday) she vanished with the lyrics to "Janes addiction" as her last message. The only thing on the forms are addresses, they don't even ask for social security or ID. Luckily no one I know that did "work" for her used direct depoist, everyone selected Venmo. According to what I've found it's just a serial jerker. Be careful! It's 100% a scam.
    I fell victim to him yesterday. I was referred by a friend who did shows. I was skeptical but thought it was ok because a friend had told me about it. There were so many red flags, but because a friend had done shows, I thought it was ok.

He has 3 forms to complete. The timesheet is elaborate with color coding.

Had he come to me straight from the get-go, I would have told him to go fuck himself. I wouldn't have had trusted it. But, like I said, because a friend of mine was doing shows, I thought it was okay.

He got one show out of me.
    Last edited by BiancaNorwood; 09-15-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 2,635 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I just heard about this person yesterday. Its a guy? Everyone keeps saying its a girl

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    I just heard about this person yesterday. Its a guy? Everyone keeps saying its a girl
    In my opinion, it's a guy or a few guys pretending to be a woman. I say a few guys because as I was in the show with a "client", I was messaging "Madame" and "she" was responding while I was talking to her "client". "She" also started a group chat with a few other "models" and her "team".

It's a ridiculous scam and I feel like a jerkoff that I did one show. There were so many red flags for me like when "she" said that we can get paid via PayPal. But, because a long-time model friend of mine was doing shows and referred me, I thought it was legit. Madame hit her up first and then my friend told me about it. I was so skeptical and even asked my friend, "Are you sure this is legit? Do you know who this is?". She said it was fine since Madame said that her model friend referred her. That's how it starts - Madame will contact you on Skype and say that another model referred you.

It's quite sad that a person has to stoop so low and will go to great lengths to make everything look legit just to jerk off. Be careful, ladies.
    Last edited by BiancaNorwood; 09-15-2018 at 07:43 PM.