Thread: Favorite sexting/ Phone sex sites

Thanks

Default Favorite sexting/ Phone sex sites

Hello Ladies, I am new to sexting/ Phone sex sites and just signed up for 2
    of them ( Phrendly and Niteflirt)... Phrendly is good and I was earning money already, NF is super slow and was wondering if it’s like this for other people??
    Anyway, I am trying to have other options with similar kinds of sites.
    What are your favorite sexting/ Phone sex sites? ( as far as traffic, easy payment process, etc, etc). Just trying to have my eggs in different baskets
    Also what do you personally prefer sexting/ Phone sex or canning and where do you make more money?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks

Default Re: Favorite sexting/ Phone sex sites

I think its different for everyone..
    I do awful at phrendly for example LOL but I do decent on NF but I ve been there since like 2011 so I have regulars, it takes time to get noticed there, u will probably need a few ratings before u start getting more calls, etc.
    For texting I love chatfunn and dreamlover ( for the pay!! but traffic is very bad , specially on dreamlover)
    Sexpanther is DEAD for me, been logged in there for months and haven't gotten a text since like forever.
    I just got terminated from Arousr and I don t recommend it cause all of the glitches and lots of rude guys...
    I make most of my money camming, but it might be different for others...
    Good luck!
    Melanie

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to melanielive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply. At this point I am considering camming as well.. I know there is toooons of info to read about that but what is the site are you on and what site would you recommend for a newbie as far as camming? Thank you !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply. At this point I am considering camming as well.. I know there is toooons of info to read about that but what is the site are you on and what site would you recommend for a newbie as far as camming? Thank you !
    It really depends on you and what you enjoy more I think, for instance focusing on private sessions versus a token-based site where it's more of a "party/kickback" atmosphere and you do group shows. Streamate has always been my main site, as far as interface goes I think it's easier on beginners over something like MFC, for instance, but that could be totally different for you. When I was first researching camming I started with this thread

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...=camming+guide

You can also search "newby" "new camgirl" etc in the forums, it's a rabbit hole of info indeed. Then I'd also recommend looking at each cam site's main forums here. The top post is usually a gist of what the site is like. And then go look at the sites, etc. and see which ones seem appealing to you. No matter where you go, you do want to keep a schedule and put some time in the beginning to build a regular base.

Welcome and happy researching and camming!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissViolet For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,309 Times in 776 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

^^^ me too. Iím think of starting camming and phone sex work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

SextPanther has provided me the most clients but like others have already stated, everyone's results will vary. For phone sex, both Talktome and Niteflirt are good. With Niteflirt you do have to work more for your calls, but with bidding, blogging, and social media you can bring in customers.
    Follow me!

Living like tomorrow isn't coming and yesterday never happened.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarabimaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ladies, do you have to have a social media for Sextpanther?
    Is the Dreamliver worth to sign up for? Or the traffic is dead? Thank you all in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 2,635 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Ladies, do you have to have a social media for Sextpanther?
    Is the Dreamliver worth to sign up for? Or the traffic is dead? Thank you all in advance!

Pretty much yes, a lot of sites ask for social media links. DreamLover isnt taking new applications right now, they told several ladies I know they are full

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    Pretty much yes, a lot of sites ask for social media links. DreamLover isnt taking new applications right now, they told several ladies I know they are full
    Oh I see( what about Talktome? Is it worth signing up on it or the traffic is dead?

Thanks

Also what about Peeks and YouNow? Any success with that? Or not very profitable?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,038 Times in 4,974 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Also what about Peeks and YouNow? Any success with that? Or not very profitable?
    There is a thread for just about everything

Heres one on Peeks
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...p-called-Peeks

Talktome https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...n-talktome-com

Younow https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...Periscope-ect)

Sexpanther https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...-Sext-Panthers

Dreamlover https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...-mms-and-phone

If the onsite search doesnt work then try google. Type in "stripperweb+peeks" "stripperweb + younow" "stripperweb + sextpanther" etc. Read through those threads to get more info and insight.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you so much!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I also love sextpanther. They pay on time and they are professional people to work for. The site layout is nice and the texts come right to you’d phonr which is great because your not tied to your computer like some sites. I also have my referral link in the signature if you wanna use it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine22 View Post
    I also love sextpanther. They pay on time and they are professional people to work for. The site layout is nice and the texts come right to you’d phonr which is great because your not tied to your computer like some sites. I also have my referral link in the signature if you wanna use it.
    I would love to sign up with them but I don’t have a social media and they require a big number of followers too not just social media(

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would love to sign up with them but I donít have a social media and they require a big number of followers too not just social media(
    If you don't mind me asking...what country do you reside in?
    If you are in the US there are lots of phone sex companies to start out and learn.
    If you want to be independent, then you need to market your profile...and there are threads here about marketing your profile.
    Same goes for camming, there are lots of sites to try, and individual results vary.
    Some do great on certain sites, then not so great on others.
    I worked for a few phone sex companies before I just decided to do phone sex on the side with my vanilla day job.
    Some paid little to nothing, but I did learn the most working for those companies. I learned about fetishes and I also learned the best phone calls for me to take (the phone calls that I could keep the caller on for anywhere from an half hour to and hour)
    Same with camming, if you are starting out...you learn as you go.
    I have a regular paycheck with my vanilla day job, and I still do phone sex on the side independently.
    You can earn a living camming and with phone sex...this is a great forum to learn and see what other camgirls do and phone sex operators do to increase their earnings.
    Good luck...and try some sites suggested. You don't know until you try.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jassi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jassi, I live in the US and I realize that there are tons of phone sex companies here. It’s just like with most of things you learn as you go.... so I am just going to jump in and see what works for me. With NF for example I got veeeery few calls but already have 1 regular...but there are soooo many things to learn about fetishes... some of the things I have never even heard of lol) I need practice.
    And I know it’s so important I promote myself....will Instagram only be enough? I am not good with Twitter

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just an FYi..you can learn about fetishes...google and internet is your friend.
    Some of the companies I worked for provided training...some had audio clips to listen and some had reading material..I don't do phone sex full time anymore...you can learn what your best calls are...and you can earn money.
    All the promotion tools work...just stick with it.
    If one type of phone call doesn't work..maybe another one will ...again it's my suggestion you try to read up on and practice fetishes...you can only learn as you try. You might be surprised to find out what you are best at.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jassi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jassi, thank you! I kind of already have a feeling what type of phone calls are great for me but also googing about fetished as much as I can cause more fetishes Ian comfortable with more phone calls I will get.. it’s just learning that’s all.
    Too bad I don’t know where to get this kind of training... so far I am only on Niteflirt, Chatfunn and Phrendly.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 407 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

has anyone heard of the gbr chat from home that's always posted on sexyjobs? Has anyone worked for them before? are they legit ? or nah?
    Your body is your temple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    has anyone heard of the gbr chat from home that's always posted on sexyjobs? Has anyone worked for them before? are they legit ? or nah?
    Yes I have heard of them and I haved worked for them its a super easy site to work for. However since i cant do it from my ipad and I have to do it from laptop and since I was slow at writing the messages because 1) you cant repat the same thing more then 3 times or they think your copying and pasting and your be fired and since its sysytem that catch it. If you send three messages asking whats your name that flags you and your fired. So you have to be creative on how to words things and what not. 2) theres a word min limit for every message you send.

So with those two factors i got bored and stoped i have about 13€ sitting in my account. That i dont plan on getting.

Thanks

I'm on Phrendly, Sextpanther, Dreamlover and Chatfunn. Phrendly is okay for me, it's nice side money, but definitely not enough for me to live on. Sextpanther goes in spurts-one month I'll make a couple hundred and nothing at all the next month. Chatfunn is dead for me-I've been on for a year and have only made payout twice. lol Same with Dreamlover-I've been on for a year and haven't made payout yet. It sucks because I'm at $48.75 and I think payout is $50? Maybe I should make an account and just text myself just enough to make payout. lol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 759 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Dreamlover is completely dead. I don't think I've gotten a text from them in a year or more. To be honest this thread just reminded me I need to cancel that account as I don't want someone to pop on there out of the blue and send a few texts that I will never make payout for.
    Phrendly isn't quite as bad but close however as they have a low payout threshold I'm going to redo my profile and put some more effort into it. Some ladies do really well there though so it's worth checking out.
    TalkToMe has a very low percentage but they have a line where you just login and receive random calls and messages and you can't be rated for those so it would be very helpful to you if you're new to phone in general.
    NiteFlirt is hit or miss as when it's good it's really good and when it's not ...lol. It takes time to build up regulars there but once you do you'll be glad you put in the effort.
    Ringhop is a waste of time with 0 traffic and a high probability that you won't get paid at all.
    I just recently signed up to SextPanther so I can't really speak to it's traffic or support as I've only done one call but that one call actually made the effort of signing up worth it even if I never get another.
    Verified Call pays well but is only for directing your existing traffic to so I wouldn't recommend it if you're just starting out.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Are any of these available to outside US or canada?
    Tried to sign up with Phrendly but they don’t seem to approve Australian numbers
    FUCK YEAH finally retired after 6 years dancing!!
    NEW to camming
    Use the discount code "DANCER" to get 15% off ALL mermaid bikinis & swimwear at