Thread: Best hair color & length/style for custie appeal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Best hair color & length/style for custie appeal

My hair is currently short (just hitting my shoulders) and bright ass red/violet with natural dark roots growing in. It's pretty but I am searching for lace front wigs to invest in because I feel like a lot of guys don't like unnatural hair and, well, I just love wigs lol

My best guess is to start with long, stick-staight and blonde, but would love to hear other opinions and personal experiences! (I'm also skinny and Caucasian so feel free to discuss hairstyles fake or not for other types of women)
    Last edited by Piper328; 07-08-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Best hair color & length/style for custie appeal

My natural hair is long (waist length), straight, and brownette, like classic Jennifer Aniston or early Britney Spears. I can't say if it's THE favorite type, but I regularly get customers telling me they chose me because of my hair, and have had men pay hundreds just to play with it. I have guys say they love me because I am blonde or because I'm a brunette...eye of the beholder. I can pass as either in a dark club. Hth.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hippiechick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post
    My natural hair is long (waist length), straight, and brownette, like classic Jennifer Aniston or early Britney Spears. I can't say if it's THE favorite type, but I regularly get customers telling me they chose me because of my hair, and have had men pay hundreds just to play with it. I have guys say they love me because I am blonde or because I'm a brunette...eye of the beholder. I can pass as either in a dark club. Hth.
    Thanks Ash blonde is the best blonde that flatters my skintone anyway. I was also planning on dyeing in dark roots to make it look more natural.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Piper328 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,589 Times in 4,151 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

I've danced with everything from a mohawk to a pixie and everything in between. When you have huge fake tits you can get away with almost anything except for genocide and kicking puppies.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,002 Times in 1,466 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Blonde enough to glow in the lights and long, guys would walk up to me and say your skinny and blonde lets go, also when girls were asked to bring a blonde to the V.I.P. my hair was a mess by time I quit so I recommend wigs.
    xoxo

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’ve seen many top earners with brown hair and I think it really depends on what color looks best on the girl. However in all honesty I make consistently higher numbers as a blonde...

As a redhead I killed it though! I only had red hair for like 2 months but I literally didn’t have a single bad night with that color. I just don’t like it as much as blonde

11. The Following User Says Thank You to somechick99 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member EastCoastDancer01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 668 Posts

Men love long hair on women, most of them tell me that. The only times a woman can pull off short hair is if it suits her personality/style or if she has insanely good facial bone structure. Even then, most guys aren't into it. Color wise, I've made bank consistently with light blonde hair and have attracted men with insane wealth! A lot of them are older and have that old fashioned "Barbie Doll" view of beauty. But I've also noticed girls with brown hair and blonde highlights tend to do really well. These are just observations, I'm sure there are top earners of every hair color and length! It all depends on the girl

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EastCoastDancer01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

You can't go wrong with long slick blonde, as long as you get a quality lace front wig which I'd recommend be Remy/Remi and will cost a pretty penny but be worth it; also, go to a reputable hairdresser to have it installed and research what type of hair will be good for your hair texture; if it's too heavy, it could rip some of your hair out.

I've never gotten a wig or any kind of sew in but I've researched it extensively because at some point I want to go blonde or even a red hue but I refuse to bleach my natural hair.

I'm a top earner and I have long dark brown hair that probably looks black in the lighting of the club. I've worn clip ins every shift for the last 5+ years but now I need new longer ones. I got 18" last time and my natural hair is basically the same length now so my last two shifts I've just worn my natural hair. I'm buying 22" clip ins though lol. The longer my real hair gets, the longer clip ins I get.
    "Rather have my feet hurting than my pockets."

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My hair is the one thing about my appearance that I don’t have to “fix” and I am incredibly grateful for that. It’s kinda neat to hear (or should I say “read”) their reactions since most of the guys have never seen a black girl with curly, WL hair. I say go long or go home. Just from my experience, men seem to really love a girl with length. I’ve gone Amber Rose short and I’ve been at booty crack length and the longer it got the more heads it turned - from women and men alike. Plus there’s a sultry look to it. Long hair and a red lip get my vote every day.

I think the darker your skin, the better it looks to have darker hair. The one exception (in my opinion) is when you have pale skin and dark hair. But blonde, red, and other high-toned colors could be your golden egg just because it usually agrees with fair skin tones anyway.
    “what do you do in prvt?”
    “no sound bb....can you type?”
    “stand first, then we go prvt”
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't think color matters too much. A crazy color like pink or blue might put some guys off but as far as brown vs. blonde or whatever I don't think it really matters. I think if you're gonna go with a vibrant unnatural color red seems to be the best bet. Long hair is always more popular than short.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Daniellaa View Post
    I don't think color matters too much. A crazy color like pink or blue might put some guys off but as far as brown vs. blonde or whatever I don't think it really matters. I think if you're gonna go with a vibrant unnatural color red seems to be the best bet. Long hair is always more popular than short.
    Yeah I'd say long hair in a natural shade that flatters you is best. Lots of girls bleach the crap out of their hair to do blonde when a healthy looking brown/brown with highlights would have been just as good.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Senior Member beverly_worldshaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I purchased a long brunette halo (extensions) a few months ago and the extra confidence plus the way it made me stand out was a big money makin boost for little bit. BUT it's SUPER hot when youre working hard, like I could die with all that hair on me. Plus it's hourly combing/touching up which is time taken away from being on the floor. Trying to just focus on growing my hair out and put on the halo for a boost here and there.
    Last edited by beverly_worldshaker; 07-28-2018 at 04:54 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beverly_worldshaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

^Yes when it's the end of a busy night I sometimes hustle in a ponytail for the last hour. Doesn't seem to hurt my sales though lol.
    "Rather have my feet hurting than my pockets."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thank you for the opinions everyone! I purchased two blonde lace fronts. One shoulder length and straight, the other is longer and wavy. I know a lot of people said long hair is best but I want to get used to working in wigs before I get a long one. Having years of cosplay experience I've found that longer wigs tend to get in the way and tangle more. Anyway I am looking forward to them getting here so I can fix them up and customize them lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Piper328 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I find with wigs, straight ones are easier to take care of. I tried curly for years, but they always got fucked up real quick. My natural hair is the shortest length possible to not require clippers, which the older men typically prefer longer. The color that makes the most money for me is half black and half unnatural af red. To prevent the sweating issue I take it off any time I go in the dressing room. It requires more up-keep, but I feel like it’s worth it.

My skin is more of an olive tone (natural hair dark brown) and I’ve tried a half blonde/half brown one, and honestly, I make more with brown/black/red. Like everyone else said, depends on your skin.

I do occasionally get hella drunk/sweaty, rip off my wig, and make damn good money because “you’re so ~brave~ for how short your hair is.” Like I’ve legit just pulled off the wig on stage and spiked up my natural hair like a damn troll doll.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SammiMinasu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can’t go wrong with long blonde hair. Even though I have never had blonde hair (I wish I could but my hair is too dark and too thick!) every blonde I know does great if not at least consistently well. I think long hair and blonde hair generally speaking appeals to most men but that doesn’t mean you can’t do good with your natural color and or darker hair. I have black hair and have had men tell me they chose me because they love my dark hair it’s so sexy, different, exotic, etc. I also find that when I have curled or big hair I do better. I think a lot of men like the whole big hair look but don’t want to admit it because it’s such an 80’s thing/cliche but I always make good tips with my hair teased or a least some body.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThisIsThatGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Confidence is how you will make more money.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allthatglitters For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have never worn a wig, well in my picture you see my dark hair, it is very black indeed when I cut my hair at the hairdresser they ask me if I dye it, according to what I read black hair does not have much success for the boys?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evalesauvage View Post
    I have never worn a wig, well in my picture you see my dark hair, it is very black indeed when I cut my hair at the hairdresser they ask me if I dye it, according to what I read black hair does not have much success for the boys?

I have always gotten compliments on my dark, long, black hair.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allthatglitters For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by evalesauvage View Post
    As long as it looks good on you generally any natural hair color (or colors that appear natural in club lights) will do well.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,536 Times in 3,211 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

A blond can be a spongebob square pants with a plain face and make money, bc her hair is blond. You can be low maintenance and let yourself go a little bit with blond hair. It's that much of a money maker.

That said, I've tried blond and red, but make the most with dark brown(the closer to black the better).

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,753 Times in 5,109 Posts

Look at the popular VS models for inspiration. Most men aren't very original. Give them a flavor of sexy that they can easily recognize, and you'll usually benefit.

You might notice that VS model hair isn't obscenely long. But it looks healthy, full, and is highlighted and colored to perfection. So i wouldn't say that going for superlong, mono-color hair should be the goal. Especially since crazy-long hair can be very flat and can elongate the face in unflattering ways.

I'm so low maintenance and frugal that i didn't take my own advice. I dyed my hair black at home and usually had it at mid-back. I didn't bother with extensions, since i loved tossing my hair all over the place on stage (hair flips ftw) and was too paranoid that extensions could fall out. I even cut my own hair at home.

But if i were less of a tightwad, i probably would've benefited from a professional cut and color, dimension from highlights or lowlights, and some extensions or products for volume. I always danced in mid-tier clubs, so i never needed to have a super polished look.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Can you send a photo with your hair?)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,431 Times in 8,003 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I bought a wig for dancing, as I despise ppl pawing my hair.