Thread: Getting Hired With No Experience in Las Vegas

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Getting Hired With No Experience in Las Vegas

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all are having a good start to your week. I wanted to ask anyone if it is possible to get hired at a larger club like Saphire or Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas without any former dance experience? Or will they just turn you away at the door when they ask? I would be coming out of town like most of you and want to make the most out of my time i am there setting aside a day for the sheriff's card or alcohol card. I know that I could lie but I'm sure they would notice. I've never even given a lapdance to a customer but i am a fast learner. Can I pay to skip the stage in the beginning until I get a few days under my belt to watch and learn from the other girls? Sorry for all the questions, I've done my best to read the Las Vegas threads but they are a bit older than most.

Thank you.

Thanks

Default Re: Getting Hired With No Experience in Las Vegas

I wouldn't recommend the big clubs you just mentioned for your first time dancing ever, you should start at a smaller/slower club to get your feet wet and learn the very basics, then you can go to the big clubs a lot more prepared and confident. And when it comes to hiring it all depended on the manager that's there to audition and they just care about your looks I don't think they care if you have experience or not, the auditions are too fast anyway.

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,120 Times in 700 Posts

Default Re: Getting Hired With No Experience in Las Vegas

You don’t need experience but unless you live there I wouldn’t waste hundreds of dollars in license and house fees if you don’t know what you’re doing because there’s a good chance you won’t make it back. You can skip stage but that alone sets you back an extra $50+ every shift on top of your $100(ish) stage fee that you pay up front