Thread: Supposed New Promo Site CamGirlPromotion

Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 758 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Supposed New Promo Site CamGirlPromotion

Is anyone at all familiar with this site? CamGirlPromotion https://www.camgirlpromotion.com/ They just recently messaged me on Twitter saying they were a brand new listing site which would explain why they currently only have one model but they ask for ID in the sign-up section which to me sounds shady asf because I don't see why a listing site would need this. I believe they are a Spanish site.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,652 Times in 2,802 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: Supposed New Promo Site CamGirlPromotion

Stay well away.

Tip-activated toys for camgirls

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,227 Times in 1,637 Posts

Just as a general rule, be very careful which great new sites you sign up for.

For about 2 years now we've been paying several different classified and marketing sites for ads and recruiting, and one of them for sure has been flooding us with "harvested profiles", people that get about 75% through the signup process giving us the same type of fuzzy ID's and tax info. These are bots trying to fool us into thinking our ad dollars are paying for something, but the IDs, names, addresses, and SSNs are from real people. Its not hard to guess that these were easily harvested by any of a hundred different startups or sites promising you more traffic or great payouts.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest support_camgirlpromotion's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the admin of Camgirlpromotion.com
    I will answer the questions, well the first thing we have few models because we just opened, we only have 3 days.

As for the documentation to verify the models: every page of adult camgirls, by law requires documentation to verify that the models that are registered on the Web are the majority of age. For us and any adult website would be easier not to ask for verification documents But if an inspection occurs and on our website there are minor listings, the responsibility would be ours.

We have contacted by Twitter with models if they would be interested to advertise on our website, we are legal and our intention is good and we will demonstrate over time.
    Regards!

Thanks

Well I forgot, we do not receive income of any kind, nor charge commissions. All the winnings of the models are entirely for them. We are not an intermediary, nor studies that take advantage of models like other websites that charge the models for their work.

Thanks

There's no affiliate or promotion website in the history of camming that requires you to give an ID card. Promoters, fansites, and affiliates have all the free content they need via the websites and various affiliate agreements, without the need to cold contact you via social media or take any of your personal details.

[email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,777 Times in 692 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Do not !! I repeat do not give random sites your personal info!!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not correct! I'm not going to go into that kind of discussion.
    We have consulted the authorities of our country governing the same as the European Union, No Webcammers website can be listed under age and the only way to verify it is by requesting documentation.
    What would happen if our website is advertised under age? The serious responsibility of the website administrators who have allowed it to be advertised on the minor web site.

Regards!!

Thanks

If you are not the direct seller of such services, then you would be referring models to other websites where they would ostensibly be age verified. The burden of proof for age would be on the people accepting payment on their behalf and/or on the people paying them.

You state that you take no money and are simply a referral site. This puts you in the category of a fan club, ad forum, affiliate marketer, etc. You have no need to take their personal information in this case. Such services do exist and affiliate marketers do have a large and important role to play in the greater scheme of things, but I have yet to see a case where they would ever need to know anything personal about the models they promote.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 758 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Thank you Katy.
    Also thanks CGP for replying. Perhaps whomever you spoke to wasn't aware that you personally would not be taking funds but it might be a good idea to change things around now because I'm sure you'd get more models interested in listing with you if you didn't require I.d. That's just my two cents though. Good luck with your venture.

Thanks

With any business idea, its always a good idea to attack your own idea with the question, "Why isn't anyone else doing it this way already?" It helps you establish the risks of what you're about to commit to working on, and then ways around them. It also keeps you from reinventing the wheel and making it a square. Creativity in entrepreneurship is very rarely about making something totally original, its usually about finding business model(s) that work and improving them or combining them in new ways.

If you're a marketer looking to make money advertising cammodels, there are literally dozens of off-the-shelf programs that you implement in any combination to get you up and running and quickly profitable.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post: