Thread: Totally anonymous way of giving/getting monies AND totally anonymous email...

Thanks

Default Totally anonymous way of giving/getting monies AND totally anonymous email...

Thought I would share this knowledge. I’ve recently come across a totally new way of getting/giving monies. The app is called “Mezu” (https://www.pymnts.com/news/payment-...al-cash-index/) the only thing that is exchanged is a 4 digit code for the transfer. Worth checking out.

also, there is a new email server that is totally encrypted so everything stays anonymous and that is important when trying to have a second identity! It’s called ProtonMail. Another worth checking out.
    https://protonmail.com/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordynxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,038 Times in 4,974 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: Totally anonymous way of giving/getting monies AND totally anonymous email...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordynxxx View Post
    Thought I would share this knowledge. I’ve recently come across a totally new way of getting/giving monies. The app is called “Mezu” (https://www.pymnts.com/news/payment-...al-cash-index/) the only thing that is exchanged is a 4 digit code for the transfer. Worth checking out.

also, there is a new email server that is totally encrypted so everything stays anonymous and that is important when trying to have a second identity! It’s called ProtonMail. Another worth checking out.
    Have you used it yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,228 Times in 1,638 Posts

Default Re: Totally anonymous way of giving/getting monies AND totally anonymous email...

"SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO APP AND BANK SERVICES.
    Mezu or the Bank may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the App and/or to your Account or Account Balance or refuse to facilitate a particular transaction without notice or liability for any reason, including without limitation, if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by this Agreement."

We've worked with a number of these new apps and services over the years and had to drop almost all of them after a time. One single failure to pay or chargeback situation by a client and you lose your account and sometimes access to anything in it (if it stores the money). This is the reason we can't use PayPal - not because we're not technically allowed to use it, but it encourages people to use it for other purposes and then come under extreme risk of losing their ability to be paid. Almost all of these startups have no idea at first that cammodels might be involved and don't think to tailor their TOS...then they find out what a can of worms they have to deal with.

More scary I think is that they can take and use your biometric data ("you continue to be bound by this Agreement"), which means you may be put on multiple blacklists for other services and there would be no way to be forgotten.

There's also another section in the agreement that a person paying can cancel and reverse the transaction if he simply emails (or mails) them within 3 or 14 days of paying. This is even easier reversal than PayPal.
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; 07-11-2018 at 12:29 PM.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jordynxxx View Post
    I can at least vouch for protonmail, I've been using it for a couple of years now and really like the service. You can send totally encrypted messages if you'd like, but I've never used it it since I don't really need that level of privacy. However, if the person you are emailing is not using an encrypted service, the emails are not private.
    “If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.” – B. C. Forbes

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I second ProtonMail for email. Absolutely the best and you can make as many free accounts as you want. As far as anonymous payment, the only way I know of would be crypto.
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Following for anon payment especially thats worldwide. A lot of good apps only available in the US
    FUCK YEAH finally retired after 6 years dancing!!
    NEW to camming
    Use the discount code "DANCER" to get 15% off ALL mermaid bikinis & swimwear at