Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unblur.media was relaunched! sign up now to get guaranteed 85% payout

Thanks

Default Re: unblur.media was relaunched! sign up now to get guaranteed 85% payout

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    They are working on getting payout through both ACH and with Katy.

I'm waiting for a bit to upload any more content until they get that in place,and if not I'll have to close my account too. Hoping they get it going.
    Hi!

ACH will very soon be available so we are waiting for you to put the content

Even if it will not be an official payout method on the website until your first payout, we will still process it so no worries about this

Thanks

Default Re: unblur.media was relaunched! sign up now to get guaranteed 85% payout

Quote Originally Posted by Jordynxxx View Post
    I have been becoming familiar with the Unblur store site and I have to say I am excited! This is the only platform that Ive come across that has excited me. I am currently in the process of setting up my store site and getting verified. I am in the US some sort of payout other than bitcoin would be preferred, direct deposit or something similar. I love the way tha actual store is set up and so easy to use both by the model and by the purchaser. It will be so nice to be able to direct them to a storefront rather than having to message back an forth via snapchat or email regarding everything that I have available.
    Hi Jordynxxx,

Thanks for your feedback forst of all

As also mentioned to the other models, ACH will be very soon available and even if it will not be on the website until your first payout, we will gather the info individually from wach model to process the payment.

I am not sure what you mean with the message, but you are able to direct them to the store front - for each store, each model gets an individual link the can be shared. The link looks like https://payment.unblur.media/store/Jordynxxx. you find your link in the "My Profile" section under your description. Let me know if I managed to answer your question and if you manage to share now the store with your customers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    So I didn't know that I cannot get paid.. I don't sign up for these types of payment methods... I did sign up for this site as soon as I saw it.. so no Katy? that's how I get paid now with Boleyn Models from Skyprivate... I will have to close my account then
    Hei,

You do not have to close the account. ACH will soon be available and the problem should be solved. Was this your main concern when you said you will close the account?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12