Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: unblur.media was relaunched! sign up now to get guaranteed 85% payout

Thanks
    Thanked 5,787 Times in 1,360 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: unblur.media was relaunched! sign up now to get guaranteed 85% payout

Do you have reoccuring payments or a way for us to have that instated for our snapchat/kik?
    "What do you do for work bb?"

I <3 Daily Pay & so will you! Sign up here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: unblur.media was relaunched! sign up now to get guaranteed 85% payout

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Can I ask what kind of blogs do you write?
    Sure! I write things about the fetishes I do. For example, if I was a foot fetish person I would write about my favorite shoes (with links to a shoe tease video or showing off heels), the best foot job I ever gave (foot job vid), why I like feet (maybe a few different videos), the time my feet were the stinkiest (workout shoe/sock vid), etc.
    If you dont drive your business, you will be driven out of business. B. C. Forbes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,038 Times in 4,974 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Ive been wondering about shopping carts and if they're too complicated to implement? I don't see many indy sites offering this and its got me thinking.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Sure! I write things about the fetishes I do. For example, if I was a foot fetish person I would write about my favorite shoes (with links to a shoe tease video or showing off heels), the best foot job I ever gave (foot job vid), why I like feet (maybe a few different videos), the time my feet were the stinkiest (workout shoe/sock vid), etc.
    thank u! I'm wanting to start a blog but just wasn't sure where to start but that is very helpful

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    thank u! I'm wanting to start a blog but just wasn't sure where to start but that is very helpful
    Of course! Pinterest has a lot of general blog ideas like "fill in the blank blog templates" that I use to brainstorm.
    If you dont drive your business, you will be driven out of business. B. C. Forbes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Of course! Pinterest has a lot of general blog ideas like "fill in the blank blog templates" that I use to brainstorm.

very good idea! I didn't think about that...thank u!!!
    Last edited by Girly_Girl; 08-29-2018 at 11:05 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,038 Times in 4,974 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Those of you who've signed up, how are you liking it so far? Also is it possible for customers to enter any dollar amount for payment or does it have to be through a premade payment page?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Those of you who've signed up, how are you liking it so far? Also is it possible for customers to enter any dollar amount for payment or does it have to be through a premade payment page?
    Still liking it a lot. Easy to use, guys seem to trust it a lot. All of them have to be premade pages for specific amounts, which is one of the only things I don't like.

As an aside, I'd love to be able to customize the confirmation pages (recommend more things to buy!), have a shopping cart and make certain listings hidden (my random eye crossing custom is not going to get multiple purchases) I know this is created as me doing the conversion in real time and then linking a page for the final sale, but linking to different clips from social media and blogs works much better for me and that means it works better for you. So we both want them to make big/multiple purchases easier
    Last edited by naomi_doll; 09-12-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: writing is hard

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    So far not bad - any site that pays out in crypto gets a plus for me. Prepayment pages only. I mentioned to them they need to have it set up similar to indiebill/LCMS where there are set pages for sessions so I dont have to create a payment page for each type of session that correlates to the time. Efficiency!! My buyers who have used it has had no problem and as long as they payout on time with no issue will be directing more guys to use them.

Adulting All over the web - If I could sell the air I exhale I would!

Adult Friendly payment processor and more - 85% Get Indie

Kinky info -- Your Femdom and Fetish Resource!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Update: My first payment with them was recieved the 15th directly to my crypto wallet. I'm not sure if there is a delay by being paid via their other options. But it's nice being paid on time without and issue.

They're also doing a contest ends soon. They had a weekend bonus for top earner ($100) and a guaranteed $50 Bonus until the 22nd of September if reached $350 in sales.
    I really appreciate companies who do a guaranteed bonus. I always think hard workers/high earners should be rewarded yet when everyone is pimping out a company bringing them extra money no matter how little or small it's nice to know you get a little incentive.

Adulting All over the web - If I could sell the air I exhale I would!

Adult Friendly payment processor and more - 85% Get Indie

Kinky info -- Your Femdom and Fetish Resource!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,099 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

What is the going avg rate per min on videos/clips in this industry in terms of selling videos as well as texting/phone packages here?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Smiley Unblur.media - New Joiners Promo - Get $25

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce our new Unblur offer for the cam model community.

Dont have an Unblur account yet?

Weve made it easy for newcomers to set up and share their store with their good members. Furthermore, our team is here to help every step of the way, so let us know if youre wondering how to bring more sales in!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or drop us an email at [email protected]
    We also welcome any feedback you wish to share

We hope to see you soon,
    Joanne
    CEO Unblur

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanne Unblur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 759 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: Unblur.media - New Joiners Promo - Get $25

Hi, do you guys offer a referral bonus as well?
    Also do we get the $25 paid out right away if we sign up under Bolyen Models even if we haven't made a sale yet?

Thanks

Default Re: Unblur.media - New Joiners Promo - Get $25

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Hi, do you guys offer a referral bonus as well?
    Also do we get the $25 paid out right away if we sign up under Bolyen Models even if we haven't made a sale yet?
    Hi SuperPookie,

It’s great that you ask about the referral programme! We’ve always tried finding a work-around for models’ requests even if the technical solution was not in the place. Such is the case of the referral scheme - we offer it offline on a demand basis (just drop us an email if that's the case). Moreover, we are working on implementing referral links so stay tuned, that's coming soon

Boleyn Models will pay the $25 once you reach a total of at least $100 in sales.

I am here if you have any other questions. Have a nice Friday!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Can we sell stuff on unblur like panty hose and panties?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123