Thread: It’s Cam or the Homeless Shelter

Thanks

Default It’s Cam or the Homeless Shelter

Hiiii! This is not meant to be a depressing post at all, I just wanted to re-introduce myself. I was a member here (or more like big-time lurker with a user name) for maybe 3 years or so before today. The best job I’ve ever had told me three days ago that I was “suspended” for something I was not doing. As of yesterday I am officially fired.

I have 3 small children and have been struggling to make it since leaving an abusive relationship (again, this is not a sad post!) so the apartment I’m in right now is the first apartment I’ve ever gotten. I can’t imagine losing my home.

I lurked here in the forums mainly because I toyed around with cramming. Made 40 bucks here and 50 bucks there but I would always tell myself in the end that I need to stop bs’ing and concentrate on a REAL job. I don’t have the option of this “real” job now.

Daycare is $500 per child and no one in my family is willing or able to watch them for me. Which is why I’ve been working from home for so long. Its just a struggle to do with kids in the house, but now I don’t even have the doggone job. I thought of Uber driving, freelance writing...and then I remember cramming.

My first day back was day before yesterday and I made 50 bucks. Yesterday I made $100. Before this, the most I’ve ever made in a week was 50 dollars (I told you I used to bs on cam). So I’m hoping that I can keep my lowest days at the 100 mark and really grow from here. I don’t know if a whole story is needed when you introduce yourself but I gave one anyway lol.

I’m honestly scared you guys. The reality of being unemployed is terrifying. I was already
    living paycheck to paycheck just above the poverty line so I hope this turns things around. And by “hope” I mean I’m well prepared to log on for 7 hours and work for it. Any regulars have a similar backstory? I’d love to just here a its going to be okay lol. I just caught a typo so forgive me if you find any more.
    “what do you do in prvt?”
    “no sound bb....can you type?”
    “stand first, then we go prvt”
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,542 Times in 3,776 Posts

Default Re: It’s Cam or the Homeless Shelter

You'll be ok.

Can you find a cleaning job with night hours? You can pay a local teen or single mom to sleep over to babysit.

FWIW apply for food stamps. I know TX is a Red state & probably not great about social assistance but a single mom with kids should qualify for EBT.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 408 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

i understand exactly where you're coming from. A lil over 3 years ago I lost my day job bc of pregnancy. Ever since then I had no choice but to be back in sex work. It's a struggle. I don't have anyone to watch my kids either so i feel you and i sure as hell wouldnt let some random person watch my kids.

my suggestions to you is if you can't cam during the day when your kids are awake and all over the house, get on all the sexting sites and stay logged on .
    Your body is your temple.

Thanks

I’ll have to re-apply for FS because right now they’re giving me 97 dollars a month. I’ve considered babysitting services and teens like you suggested but no one is going to watch my girls for 50 bucks a week (I know exactly how much I can afford and even cheap services need more incentive than that). and I don’t know if I trust anyone to be in my home at night (for 50 bucks a week) without a nanny cam, something I’d have to buy.

I’ve acquired the help of family members who soon realized that they don’t want to watch three kids for any real length of time. So I am my own baby sitter. Believe me, finding a babysitter has been my story line for waaayy too long. I already know the answers.

You'll be okay.
    Thank you. When I say my life has played out like a freggin movie....lord. But I’m really amped about my decision to cam. Thanks for your suggestions
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    i understand exactly where you're coming from. A lil over 3 years ago I lost my day job bc of pregnancy. Ever since then I had no choice but to be back in sex work. It's a struggle. I don't have anyone to watch my kids either so i feel you and i sure as hell wouldnt let some random person watch my kids.

my suggestions to you is if you can't cam during the day when your kids are awake and all over the house, get on all the sexting sites and stay logged on .

Wow, over a pregnancy? I can only imagine what that felt like during a time when you would need the money the most. Thank you for relating, I don’t know anyone in my situation at all.

The good thing about having worked from home is that my girls know that “ okay, I’m going to work now” means I’ll be in the room helping customers at my job (call center work). Of course, I haven’t told my kids that I’ve now been fired - and I haven’t amended what “helping customers” now means. So I can work all day on cam with regular breaks like any other job.
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,112 Times in 3,654 Posts

You can do it! I supported myself and two children very well for many years with camming, clips and phone sex (My money came from mainly camming). It was hard work and sometimes I had to work nights and grab sleep whenever I could, but I never had to send my kids to school sick like I did when I had a corporate job. I loved being able to be there for them.

One tip I wish I had figured out earlier is connect a small bluetooth earpiece to your computer (they have them so small now where you cant even see them), and that way tip sounds, guys talking to you during cam2cam and all other sounds route into the bluetooth so nobody in the house hears the sound but you). If your computer doesn't have bluetooth you can get a usb one cheap on Amazon.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh, wow laurielegs that is a cool tip! Thanks!
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,451 Times in 8,016 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Check out Camming Connection section, lots o' gr8 info

Thanks

I’ve been picking through that thread all day lol. I should probably get to work already. Lots of information in there for sure.
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,310 Times in 777 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

I’m sorry. Your best bet is to get all the assistance you can get from the state. Catholic charities has also been helpful. They do cash assistance at many churches. Don’t be afraid to ask. You have you and your babies to look after. I’ll be praying for you. Just keep grinding and praying.
    Last edited by Ifyouseekamy; 07-22-2018 at 02:52 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you Ifyouseekamy, since posting this I’ve made a little over $500 ($450 on Streamate and 50 from BongaCam) and my rent for the month is already taken care of so I honestly think I’m going to make it now.

I’m still going through the camming connection threads like it’s the morning paper. And the tips I’ve read have been invaluable. Guys seem to like my boobs so, as long as I play them up, I can expect a good cam day. Thank you ever body for your advice.
    “raceplay, bb?”
    ”Hi.”

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post: