Thread: Fast way to make extra $$$$

Thanks

Default Fast way to make extra $$$$

Ladies, I need your advice....I have a family situation that I need to make extra $4000-$5000.
    I was considering dancing last year but didnt start cause got involved with other business not related to adult work. Now its super slow and almost no income. Anyway to make a story short $4000-$5000 is what I need each month.
    I am in couple PSO sites and this month it was $1100 from it. I know its not much but I have just started and it takes time I guess to figure out what works for me.
    I am
    57, Caucasian, 115 Lbs. Live in Miami.
    please advise what should I do besides PSO?
    -Dancing? ( I have never danced before but I guess experience is not required)
    -Camming? ( so far I was doing some camming on PS sites like Phrendly etc and it went well)... but I was thinking about SM or MFC... I guess everyone gets caught by friends, boyfriends etc eventually?
    -More PSO sites so that I can have more eggs in my basket
    -Selling clips? I dont have experience in that at all.
    I am trying to get my other business back on track and plus I have a child who is away until school starts so I have more time now.
    what else would you suggest? It can be even other jobs besides adult work to make fast $$$$. I just guess adult work is the fastest $$$$. Any ideas are welcome!!! Thank you!
    i speak English, Russian, French and some Spanish if that makes a difference lol...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,326 Times in 2,347 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: Fast way to make extra $$$$

You could try camming on European sites such as Visit-X and 777livecams. I mean Visit-X has been an pretty great camming egg for me. Your language skills would come in good used there as well. They are good small eggs that you can make an extra income off Plus, phone sex can take some time to get up and running as an newbie. Look into making and selling clips, Mp3s, and even custom erotica as well Good luck.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you DonaDiabla!! How’s the traffic on these European sites? And also would you suggest dancing as well or not really?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,154 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Thank you DonaDiabla!! How’s the traffic on these European sites? And also would you suggest dancing as well or not really?
    Miami is not known to be great for dancing, but you could always give it a shot for a night or two and see if it's better for you than camming or if you want to schedule yourself to do both.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    Miami is not known to be great for dancing, but you could always give it a shot for a night or two and see if it's better for you than camming or if you want to schedule yourself to do both.
    Oh so you mean that camming would be better than dancing in Miami or West Palm Beach? Cause I would rather work from home, especially if it’s more money

Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,154 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh so you mean that camming would be better than dancing in Miami or West Palm Beach? Cause I would rather work from home, especially if it’s more money
    Yeah there's lots of threads about Florida, you can do a search if interested. There's scattered decent clubs but for the most part Florida has cheap customers and a lot of extras.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,772 Times in 4,902 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Here's a thread you started a year ago. Lots of people took the time to offer up wonderful information on South Florida. Tips on where to go and get started etc

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...WPB)-Need-help!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Here's a thread you started a year ago. Lots of people took the time to offer up wonderful information on South Florida. Tips on where to go and get started etc

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...WPB)-Need-help!!
    Yup, I am reading the thread again, very helpful. Just was wondering what shoul I invest more time in first... dancing, camming or other things...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I dunno much about Miami but dancing is a gr8 way to make $..... in 4-12 hours u can make $500 or more yknow......that's all I can say all the other factors depend on if u wanna get in the game
    ★.`.★._. 𝔦 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱★.`.★._.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycaxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,326 Times in 2,347 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Traffic varies but is pretty great overall. It depends on what your goals are when it comes to dancing in Miami. I would check out sections here on Florida

Thank you DonaDiabla!! Hows the traffic on these European sites? And also would you suggest dancing as well or not really?
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I personally dont think camming is fast money. It takes time to build up a following, once you have a decent following you can do well. The same for phone sites, you build your brand. I would think dancing would be a faster way since you get cash daily on the days you work.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    I personally dont think camming is fast money. It takes time to build up a following, once you have a decent following you can do well. The same for phone sites, you build your brand. I would think dancing would be a faster way since you get cash daily on the days you work.
    Sometimes I hear some girls here make good money right of the bat maybe when they are new, that’s why I thought about giving it a try... but I agree with you about dancing cause it’s cash the same day...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Sometimes I hear some girls here make good money right of the bat maybe when they are new, that’s why I thought about giving it a try... but I agree with you about dancing cause it’s cash the same day...

Sometimes if you're new you can do well but once that new status is removed on sites it can get much harder to make money. It never hurts to give it a try and see how it goes. I just think dancing is a faster way to start to make money

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Featured Member EastCoastDancer01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,045 Times in 661 Posts

If you are at the right kind of club, you can definitely make fast money dancing! Just look your best and have good people and hustling skills. When I first started dancing I made a shit ton of money because of my "new girl" appeal. Just beware of the scumbags who like to prey on and scam new girls. Other than that, definitely give it a try! Do your research on the best clubs and go for it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EastCoastDancer01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just signed up with SM site so let's see how it goes... Thank you for all your help ladies...will keep you posted

Thanks
    Thanked 7,404 Times in 2,186 Posts

It can take a while at first to make good money camming because you have to build up a fan base and put in a lot of hours and stick to a consistent schedule so that customers know when to expect you online. Sometimes you can get lucky and make good money right away as a new girl. It all depends. Don't get discouraged if you're not making outrageous figures right away. When I first started camming I was so disappointed because I was thinking it would be easy money and that I'd just have to simply log in to work and the money would come pouring in. Good luck to you!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    It can take a while at first to make good money camming because you have to build up a fan base and put in a lot of hours and stick to a consistent schedule so that customers know when to expect you online. Sometimes you can get lucky and make good money right away as a new girl. It all depends. Don't get discouraged if you're not making outrageous figures right away. When I first started camming I was so disappointed because I was thinking it would be easy money and that I'd just have to simply log in to work and the money would come pouring in. Good luck to you!
    You are so right! I already see that it’s not an easy money cause during two days I only made like $12. Craaaaazy!!! I am just going to stick to my regular schedule but it’s definitely not fast money!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 1,064 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I disagree with those that said dancing is faster money. In my experience & from what I've read on here, I can say that it can take longer to make money with dancing say if clubs aren't hiring right then, your hustle is not up to par yet, you often have to spend $$$ to start dancing also which isn't cheap (outfits, shes, wigs, makeup, etc). Neither is crazy fast money but I do think online work is somewhat faster bc anyone can male money on here. There's more of a crowd here than in the clubs these days.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In my experience dancing was way faster money than camming, but camming can be very lucrative as well. I wouldn't try camming if you are going to school to be a teacher or politician or something like that though. So I would never tell a girl to start camming unless you consider possible consequences and if they will affect you in the future or not. I feel like the work conditions for camming are way better than stripping- so a lot of girls that make more stripping still enjoy cam. There's no random weirdos touching/trying to touch you on cam and there's no penalties for leaving early like at some clubs/ no house fees etc. Generally you keep more of your money at most strip clubs than on cam- but cam is also nice because you aren't out of money as soon as you walk in the door. If camming won't affect your future in a negative way then I say try it. I heard south Florida is a hard hustle if you're non-extras.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post: