Thread: Newbie here and needs advice

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Newbie here and needs advice

Hey beautiful ladies! I'm 18 and going away to college in august. I'll be damned if I'm crippled with student debt for 10+ years so I've been seriously considering stripping. I'm going to college in a pretty out-in-the-middle of no where place but I did a little research and found 3 about an hour from me. I then looking at the reviews and such and believe that I've settled on one that looks the best. I was figuring that once I get a license and car, maybe about junior year, I could drive there to make a little extra cash. Any advice, or suggestions?

Oh! And a little about me. I'm going to college for dance so I'm not completely blind to rhythm and I'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality so I don't mind getting down and dirty on stage for a little cash. I've been doing a lot of research about stripping and it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Also... What should I use for a money bag? I'm still a little confused how that works.

Follow up, any recommendations on outfits? Should I wear a solid color thong underneath panties if they're completely lace?

Yeah I guess that's about it for now. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much ladies!!!

Thanks

Default Re: Newbie here and needs advice

My advice:
    Money bag: I personally do not use a money bag, I just keep all my money in my garter on my leg bc my dumb drunk ass would probably lose an actual bag. I have seen girls who keep their $$ in wristlets, fanny packs (you read that right), crown royal bags, etc. it would really just be your preference but I prefer keeping it all on my garter.
    Outfits: whatever YOU feel good in is what you should wear whether it be lace or solid or printed or whatever. I find what I am confident about my outfit I make more money. But with that being said you can NEVER go wrong with black lace imo!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mz_melanie048 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,131 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Girls will use anything and everything to carry money. I usually use a small clutch with a wrist strap. Some girls will use actual purses, stuff it in their boots, garter as mentioned above- whatever is most comfortable for you.

Outfits will depend on what's legal under local bylaws. You'd have to check with the club for that. In some areas lace bottoms would be totally fine, others you'll have to wear a thong (or "legal" thong) under them.

Understand that the vast majority of money is going to come from lap dances (unless you're at a stage centric club which isn't common except at some urban ones) so it's more up close and personal than "getting down and dirty on stage".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

If ur club allows it, u can use a crown royal bag. I use it because it's easier to keep track of than a fat wallet and I don't trust the garter belt thing/don't like garter belts. Plus you can keep your phone,lip gloss, mints in the bag with your money. If it's full or has a lot of big bills, I put that shit in a locked up locker periodically.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beverly_worldshaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I bought a big sparkly wristlet wallet that I wouldn’t be caught dead with outside my club. But it holds all my money, lip gloss, roll on perfume, and cell phone so its perfect for work.

90% of my outfits are all black because its easy and I’m lazy. As others have mentioned it depends on your local laws about coverage what will be ok and what won’t. Most important thing after that is if YOU feel sexy in it, that confidence or lack of will be evident.

Also want to add you should definitely visit those clubs first to get a real life feel for them! Reviews are helpful but you’re not going to know how you personally feel about a club without visiting. When I was researching dancing this helped me a ton and it happened more than once where a club whose reviews sounded good I didn’t end up liking for whatever reason and vice versa. Going in person will also help answer the what to wear/money bag question as you can see what other girls are doing, and you can talk to them about how they like the club (tip them for their time/insight!) Good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LunaMae For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ I also have a wrist-wallet. It's a lifesaver for me!

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 705 Posts

My main advice as a fellow dancer turned stripper.. (tap jazz ballet for over 10yrs).. is that you may think you have rhythm, but when it comes to stripping, you don’t lol. I looked like an idiot at first and everyone could tell I was new. Watch as many tutorials as you can on floorwork and try to visit some clubs if you can to watch how the girls dance, get a lap dance if you can. Everyone tends to move too fast/awkwardly at first but with a dance background you’ll probably do it even more. On the bright side though if you’re a dancer that means your body is rockin so no matter how you dance the guys will love it, we all just learn as we go anyways!