Thread: New Camsite Option: Manyvids Live

Thanks
    Thanked 17,533 Times in 4,825 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default New Camsite Option: Manyvids Live

They go live tomorrow at 11 am est. But not much information on how that's going to work has been shared so far? I suppose its the same setup as a Takeover live from your browser. To me it kind of sounds like it's gonna be very similar to the MFC and MFC Share integration.

Please note: Your MV Rank/Score will never be affected by tokens earned from MV Live!It's Official!The MV Team is thrilled to present one of our biggest, most ambitious projects yet - introducing MV Live!That's right MV Stars - starting July 31st, you will be able to start camming whenever you’d like, for as long as you’d like, right here on ManyVids! Just like any cam site, you’ll be able to log on when you’re ready and have fun in your very own cam room!Earlier this year, we launched the MV Takeover in which one MV Star at a time had a 3-hour window to do a live show & the feedback was absolutely amazing. We were overjoyed to see so many of you experience fun & successful shows. We have no doubt that MV Live will be an even greater adventure!We were so happy to share this innovative, new live camming feature with you, that we decided to make camming history - MV Live Beta will offer the highest payout percentage there is until the end of August! Yes - you read that right! MV will be giving back 60% payout (6 cents per token) to all our MV Stars who wish to cam on ManyVids! MV Live is everything you ever wanted in an interactive cam room. With so many great integrations, you will be able to easily sell your vids, store items, custom vids & more directly from your room! Members will also have the option to send fun animations with their tips, and our goal counter will help you reach goals easily so you can focus on your show! We are also very excited to announce that we will be giving $10,000 in cash prizes every month to MV Live Top Earners. There will be prizes for all categories of MV Stars (MV Girls, MV Producers, MV Trans & MV Boys) and you will be able to check the current ranks by visiting:Contests > MV Live Top EarnersAnd of course, as with any of our new feature launches, we welcome your feedback and suggestions. We promise to make sure we constantly improve and evolve to ensure MV Live becomes the camming platform you've always dreamed of!We can't wait to see you go LIVE and take advantage of everything our cam rooms have to offer!It’s your time to shine!- MV Team

Latest update:

Last week we announced MV Live Beta, our new live camming feature, allowing multiple MV Stars the opportunity to live stream at the same time! The response was both remarkable and rewarding. Seeing so many positive comments, was great. Making our MV Stars happy is at the core of everything we do here at ManyVids.

MV Live Beta is a new camming platform for all of you, but it is also a new adventure for us. We have been working on this for a long time and have so many fun things planned for the future of MV Live!

As previously mentioned, this is the Beta launch for MV Live. In order to stabilize the platform during our Beta phase, when our servers reach maximum capacity, you will be prompted to wait for a room to free up. As time goes on, we will continue expanding our servers in order for more MV Stars to broadcast!

As with most Beta projects, we understand that there may be some complexities, small bugs, and/or fixes to be made. Rest assured, we are going to be working tirelessly on improvements to ensure that everything is top notch and seamless!

In the coming weeks, we will be gathering more information and adding plenty of other features including:

Private Shows

Private Messaging

GIFs & ManyMotes (MV Emojis) within the chat

Group Shows

An OBS overlay tool

& so much more!

Making sure we provide a perfect cam setup is a top priority to make sure that ManyVids has everything you need to succeed, all under one roof!

When it comes to business, we wish to be as transparent as possible as our MV Stars are our business partners. As you all know, MV Live Beta will have a 60% payout for the month of August and many of you have been wondering what the payout percentage would be afterward. We’ve decided that if our MV Stars using the platform feel lots of love from the MV Community during August, we will do our best to continue offering a higher payout percentage. An official decision will be made after analysis at the beginning of September so let’s work together to support our MV Stars!
    We appreciate everyone for choosing MV Live, for sending us their feedback to help us create the best platform possible, and for always believing in us.

It’s your time to shine! Simply click on the little pink webcam icon at the top right of the ManyVids main navigation once you’re logged in, and you’re all set!

For More information you can visit the MV Live FAQ.

Always here to help!

- MV Team

What features would you like to see implemented next on MV Live?
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 07-31-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: New Camsite Option: Manyvids Live

30 mins til launch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

It's up! From the tiny bit I could watch before I had to leave, it looks as though there may be some tech issues!
    Twitter. Streamate. ImLive. Become a BONGA model!

~ a very badly behaved woman

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFranky View Post
    It's up! From the tiny bit I could watch before I had to leave, it looks as though there may be some tech issues!
    Yea the very first spot kept crashing. But other than that every thing seens to be loading okay. Ive only been in three rooms so far. They're answering questions on twitter right now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Yea the very first spot kept crashing. But other than that every thing seens to be loading okay. Ive only been in three rooms so far. They're answering questions on twitter right now.
    My room keeps crashing over and over! I keep getting an error message!Name:  Sketch (575).png
Views: 256
Size:  23.2 KB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

My computer crashed after going live. My computer has never crash before.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heidi_M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,987 Times in 3,621 Posts

I took a quick look, video looks pretty clear.

Disappointed that there is pussy out in free chat and no way to go private though I hate that, won't be using the site because I don't do below the belt nudity in free on any site.

I wonder why they decided to have no way for a guy to go private at all.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looks like about 27 girls live right now. The one in the first spot had about 15 viewers in her room. Stream looked pretty good. Probably not going to try it, at least not for a while. I've never done a token site, even though it does kind of look like fun.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Tag them on twitter with your suggestions. Use the #mvlive hashtag. Or type out Manyvids Live in your tweets to get noticed.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,914 Times in 4,133 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

I might join after they add the private option and finalize a base percentage. August is hot and might be a low money month (who knows) and I don't think that's an accurate review. With free chat it seems like they're aiming to be another MFC/C4S hybrid. They're probably going to settle for 50% payout.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,987 Times in 3,621 Posts

Just found out they are adding privates soon.
    I asked about it and support answered that they had already planned to add the feature. They posted about it and some other features on the recent blog here:

https://www.manyvids.com/Article/3777/MV-Live-Updates/

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I really, REALLY hope this site ends up working out because I would love to have another egg. My biggest hopes are direct deposit, 50%+ payout, and the pvt option. Following very closely with this thread, due to having an account opened with manyvids already (pic and video sets)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to itsnightlight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

anyone know how they determine your placement right now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

While I give MV kudos for giving this a shot and giving models another platform to broadcast on, I think intertwining a clip site/cam site is...meh.

The traffic originates from those who purchase clips and store items, and most of the time, those require little to zero interaction between the purchaser and producer. It's what attracts those who don't want that to clips, whereas camsites target those who want that kind of experience.

Models want to stream on MV. I want to stream on MV. 60% right now is solid AF. My stream was beautiful, and there were zero tech issues. I like the bubble sound and their tip noise is charming. But will they bring in actual CAM traffic? Or are they hoping that men that purchase clips from models want more interaction with them? To me, it seems like it's more likely to make $ by bringing in your traffic VIA however you connect with your fans (Twitter, w.e). How much NEW traffic are we going to see?

These are only my initial thoughts and again, too early to really make true assumptions - We'll see how this evolves
    “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post: