Thread: Please HELP!!! TIPS FOR PERKY AND FIRM BOOBS

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Please HELP!!! TIPS FOR PERKY AND FIRM BOOBS

Hey ladies!

So I've been stalking SW for some time now and I've made up my mind 100% that I want to strip. The only problem is my breasts. I'm a 32D and they've sagged for as long as I can remember. I reason that tonalin cla and exercising can help with the issue some, but I know its not a permanent overnight fix. Does anyone have experience with tonalin? I really need my breasts to be perky because the weight of my boobs without a bra on is alot of pressure. I'm considering a breast lift but I don't have the money for it and don't want to deal with but the scarring...in other words, surgery is the last option. Does anyone have any tips to help? This is so annoying because if it weren't for my sagging boobies I would have started stripping like 6 months ago. Please help. Ive attached a picture below. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't mind if my boobs get smaller during the process. As long as I get firmer perkier breasts I will be happy :}MVIMG_20180731_085949_exported_831560697215452821.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 328 Posts

Default Re: Please HELP!!! TIPS FOR PERKY AND FIRM BOOBS

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there's really not any way to lift sagging breasts "naturally" like with creams or exercises. If you have mild sag, chest exercises can help, but from your pictures I don't know if this would work for you.
    Definitely meet with a few plastic surgeons for a consultation, most do consults for free. But be prepared to hear you will probably need a breast lift. Sometimes, you can get large enough implants to compensate for this, but not sure if you want to go bigger. There are also different types of lifts, the "anchor" lift having the most.
    I had an anchor lift with implants and yes, there is scarring, but my breast look soooo much better and I don't regret it.

For whatever it's worth, though, I think your breasts are attractive as they are and you have really pretty skin. If you want to strip, go for it, your breasts are fine as they are for stripping. Mine looked way worse than yours before I got my lift and I still made money and never heard any bad comments or had trouble. I would say go ahead and start stripping.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 815 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I saw the thread and I was coming here to ask for advice (for those who are over 30's and still have perky bewbz), on how to prevent my boobs from sagging.
    I was thinking to wear a yoga/low support bustier bra all the time, even during sleeping, because, except the times I go out or I'm on cam, I don't wear any bra or bustier and I feel that I am playing with gravity already. I do have a B cup so, I am kindla lucky, but I don't wanna push this luck too much.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,451 Times in 8,016 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

There's an exercise you can do, it won't firm boobs, but, it will tone the muscles around them, causing them to look firmer.
    You bend your arms, push your palms together tighly for a few seconds, release.
    You should work up to 30 a day

When I did manual lawn mowing a few years ago, it toned my arms, muscles around my boobs so do some arm exercises too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I saw the thread and I was coming here to ask for advice (for those who are over 30's and still have perky bewbz), on how to prevent my boobs from sagging.
    I was thinking to wear a yoga/low support bustier bra all the time, even during sleeping, because, except the times I go out or I'm on cam, I don't wear any bra or bustier and I feel that I am playing with gravity already. I do have a B cup so, I am kindla lucky, but I don't wanna push this luck too much.
    The main thing that you want to avoid is gaining and losing a significant amount of weight (I'm not talking 5 or 10 I'm talking 20 or more then losing). As long as you don't gain and lose a bunch (that's what happened to me as a teen and caused my sagging) you shouldn't have to worry about it. If you are ever in a situation where you do have weight to lose, lose it slow with strength training and NOT crash dieting or extreme cardio.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 815 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by RyanXO View Post
    The main thing that you want to avoid is gaining and losing a significant amount of weight (I'm not talking 5 or 10 I'm talking 20 or more then losing). As long as you don't gain and lose a bunch (that's what happened to me as a teen and caused my sagging) you shouldn't have to worry about it. If you are ever in a situation where you do have weight to lose, lose it slow with strength training and NOT crash dieting or extreme cardio.
    Thank you so much! Thankfully, I never had weight gain fluctuations, so I guess it's good, ugh!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I have seen all manner of bodies make money dancing. Just start dancing. You can always use the dancer money to get a breast lift if you still want it later. I'm a bit odd because one of my boobs is a little bigger than the other and yes, I've had all sorts of weight fluctuations over the years- so the bigger breast is saggy... The smaller one isn't. hahaha. I still make money so I myself would get the breast lift eventually because it is something I want anyways outside of dancing. But don't think you have to be perfect just to start.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,783 Times in 5,965 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

You really have to start BEFORE you notice them start to sag

Keep them lifted up as much as possible - aka a good bra
    Once they are up - press them in (like with compression/form fitting shirts)

Also massage them

....and this is just me but I’d find some pro titty suckers who can massage and stimulate them for me.

You can also try herbs/supplements for breast tissue growth - the ones that lactating women take like fenugreek (just consult a health practitioner first)

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,529 Times in 2,597 Posts

If you don't want to get surgery, try exercise. Pushups are probably the best exercise for your chest, and you don't need any equipment. If you're not able to a pushup, there are plenty of videos on YouTube on how to get started. Here's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cPaJZoOng

Once you get good at pushups, a good exercise overall, for your body is burpees:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZQA08SlJnM

Good Luck!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    ....and this is just me but Id find some pro titty suckers who can massage and stimulate them for me.
    It's not just you! I've noticed my breasts are much firmer and fuller after my partner has sucked on them and played with them the day before. I wish the effects were permanent!

Might not work for everyone...my boobs are weird. I stopped breastfeeding 9 years ago and can still express some colostrum, so I think I'm just increasing mammary gland size with stimulation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hippiechick For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,461 Times in 1,328 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Have you considered to just strip with them? Saggy tits are a HUGE fetish! Not all guys want the ultra perky, half a grapefruit shoved under my skin, look! I would just learn to love it cause without surgery the only changes you could make would be very small to none.

Try it out on Webcam. I know one girl on SM who has tits just like yours and a huge following of guys and makes great money from her tits cause guys love them! I have huge tits that sag a bit but the nipples still point up but they are obviously natural and guys love them! Even as I age and they sag more guys love them more!

Somehow we are programmed to think that these tits are ugly but men are programmed differently so go out there and fill that niche I bet soon you will be making enough money to get a boob job and will spend it on shopping instead cause if it aint broke! Good luck.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post: