Thread: How long should Ticket shows be?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default How long should Ticket shows be?

I was trying to look around for information on this but I haven't found an answer, but as a complete newbie who doesn't do 1 on 1 privates I've been trying to figure out about how a lot of you go about figuring how long your ticket shows should be for the buy in.

For instance the camsoda wiki makes mention that you could ultimately do better doing 5 $20 shows rather than 1 $100 dollar show that you have to wait to start.
    Which is fair but I have no idea where to begin for length of time/what you can do in that time and I'm worried about messing up and dissapointing.

I'm having a really hard time with this and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,631 Times in 1,897 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Default Re: How long should Ticket shows be?

I'm not certain which site you're on (I'm guessing Camsoda?) but on Streamate models typically do somewhere between 5-10 minute gold shows. If you're going to do the show for $20 though, I'd suggest no longer than 5 minutes. Most guys don't last that long anyway lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,787 Times in 1,360 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

not on camsoda, but I do ticket shows on chaturbate & gold shows on streamate from time to time. if it's something you want to bust out quickly, do 7-10 minute shows. people will buy in and you'll being doing less physical labor for more $. Personally I try to do 10 minute $10 per person shows & if i don't hit it the first time, I warn them I'm going to make it more expensive the next go round. raising it causes a frenzy usually.
    "What do you do for work bb?"

I <3 Daily Pay & so will you! Sign up here!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you so much for responding. About how many people do you shoot for in your $10 a person shows

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    not on camsoda, but I do ticket shows on chaturbate & gold shows on streamate from time to time. if it's something you want to bust out quickly, do 7-10 minute shows. people will buy in and you'll being doing less physical labor for more $. Personally I try to do 10 minute $10 per person shows & if i don't hit it the first time, I warn them I'm going to make it more expensive the next go round. raising it causes a frenzy usually.
    How long do you set your countdowns for? This is something I’ve wondered what the best practice is for a while and haven’t been able to tell from peeking in chat rooms. Thanks ahead of time!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,787 Times in 1,360 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

On cb, I don't typically do a show without at least 10 people in and I like to do it in under 30 minutes. I also have an "insta cum" option where if they pay the entire goal, the show starts immediately regardless of the number of people (typically with 10 people or the equivilent, I do a 15 minute show because I like taking my time). on SM I won't do a gold show for under $100 (usually aim for 150) and my count down is anywhere from 12-15 minutes. usually I hit it with a few minutes to spare, but i don't do gold shows all the time either. I've done shows anywhere from 6 minutes to 15 minutes (just depends on what I'm doing).
    Last edited by caramelcraze; 08-09-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    "What do you do for work bb?"

I <3 Daily Pay & so will you! Sign up here!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,461 Times in 1,328 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I do mine slightly different on SM I will start my shows at 50$ and its $5 to buy in for a 7 min show. This is always my rate because I find that most guys dont last more then 7 mins but I also offer a very hardcore show Straight out of the gate. If you like to strip and tease more or take requests from guys then I would suggest doing a longer show. I rarely make just $50 however usually I make 50 and I say the show will start and then more guys tip in at that point so I end up making 100 or more. Normally I only offer one of these shows an hour unless its Saturday because guys keep more irregular hours on the weekends so I can often get two or more GS in an hour.

Its just trial and error though hun. You figure out what works for you and what your group of followers is looking for. I like to think if they are paying $1 a min that is an amazing rate so I throw in a couple extra mins (7mins for $5) and that is the best deal ever!!! If I meet a guy who wants a longer show or something specific in the show then I make him pay like $100 to have the privilege of having a show cater to him. Its surprising to me how many guys will actually go for this which is great cause then I end up doing a $200 once everyone else joins in.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post: