Thread: Nomore stage money for me :(

Thanks

Default Nomore stage money for me :(

I started dancing when I was 18 I’m now 21 and I have ALWAYS made money by either being showered on Stage or showered on the floor giving table dances. I don’t know how to sell a room or let alone a lap dance. Ive barely ever talked to customers and I’ve NEVER had to make a guy spend money on me they always just make it rain, im afraid I’ve been so spoiled rotten the last three years I have no actual idea on how to be a stripper. Work has been really slow for me past couple months and I’m at my end and I need to hustle but I honestly don’t think I’m made for it. I watch girls hussle (I admire women who can MAKE guys spend money) but it’s so foreign to me, complementing guys I have zero interest in, listen to guys I could care less about. Demanding/telling or asking a guy for money I mean I get it we’re dancers but I just never had to literally ask for dances I feel so shy like I’m begging ! But I’m willing to try and I need some serious tips can someone pleaseeeeee help me I’m seriously willing to pay if you techniques actually work for me ! I went from making hundreds and thousands in showers to begging for 20$ dance and getting a no !!! How !! Someone help ��

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Default Re: Nomore stage money for me :(

In 3 years you never did lap dances? Did you switch clubs ? It’s part of the job to hustle guys you aren’t begging you are working. If you aren’t interested act like you are no one wants to pay to be ignored. Doing some research may help, reading hustle hut and adjusting your hustle style.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spicecake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’m a travel dancer I work at many clubs I feel like there is no stage money nomore anywhere I struggle to make 200 on stage when I use to make my whoe nights money on one or two stage sets & No I’ve done lap dances in a few clubs but it’s rare and only when I absolutely need to. It’s also rare I see. A girl actually sit on a customer and dance. I use to decline most lap dances I feel like if a guy ask for a lapdance hes high mileage and not a big spender I still dred doing them When I’m asked I feel like it’s sooo tiring. I feeel like I just started dancing like I mostly just want to get rid of the mentality that guys are just suppose to give me money for no reason I think that’s what’s holding me back. Like I just know if I learn how to talk to guys I could easily make atleast 800$ every single day without a damn doubt. It just really hard I’ve never had to approach guys in my life it’s so different to me I always thought guys are suppose to chase and I’m sorry if I sound arrogant and silly but it’s honesty just my truth idk what to do ��������

Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 1,174 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You sort of have 4 options- only travel to stage centric clubs i.e. urban ones where people still make it rain; feature so you know you're getting paid (which is also getting harder to do); learn to sell dances (read hustle hut, stop thinking of it as begging, even just being the base level of friendly for 5 mins will get you some dances most places); or move on to a different career path.

You have a mentality about customers who buy dances despite barely doing them. Just because a guy approaches you to ask for dances it doesn't mean he's not a big spender. I've definitely gotten multi-hour vips off of approaches from guys/really sad sales lines (i.e. "I do dances, do you want one" or something that weak).

Also guys were never "giving [you] money for no reason" in the first place, they were making it rain because you were dancing on stage. This is just giving you money for dancing on their lap now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yea I guess if I can’t learn to sell dances I’ll have to find a different career path lol and yes In the clubs I work 9/10 a guy who ask for a lapdance won’t spend big on me , guys who spend big on me are the ghetto guys that make it rain and don’t want to. Touched or touch once a guy ask for a lapdance we dance and that’s it nothing goes further due to the fact that I dont have a friendly personality I don't know how to selll dances ughhh life sucks I feel like I understand why girls do drugs while dancing I feel like I would have to be off some shit to do a multi hour room with someone which of course is where the money is at but how can u talk and dance with one person for that long that you have zero interest in Ughhhh I can barely talk to someone for one minute ughhhh I guess before dancing was fun now it’s actually becoming a job for me one that I hate ughhhh

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 695 Posts

are you really really hot or are you really really good at dancing? it has to be at least one of the 2 if you made that much on stage before. either way, there has to be something special about you. here in miami, you have to have some good quality about you if anyone makes it rain on you.

play up whatever it is that makes you entertaining enough to get rained on. there's no way only ghetto guys like you, believe in yourself and in your personality and you will find customers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Lexilee View Post
    I dont have a friendly personality I don't know how to selll dances ughhh life sucks I feel like I understand why girls do drugs while dancing I feel like I would have to be off some shit to do a multi hour room with someone which of course is where the money is at but how can u talk and dance with one person for that long that you have zero interest in Ughhhh I can barely talk to someone for one minute ughhhh I guess before dancing was fun now itís actually becoming a job for me one that I hate ughhhh
    For starters you might want to take some time off to try and relax. If you want this to work you are going to have to change your mindset to some degree. One way it might help is to look at this an an opportunity to better yourself. Selling dances is about putting the customer at ease, being a good listener, and getting them to open up and talk about themselves. Based on what you have said these are things that probably aren't your strengths so it would make you a better person to try and be better at them.

Past that I am guessing your actual lap dance could use some improvement. That can make the difference between selling one dance or ten. So giving some thought as to how you could improve there would be good as well.

Thanks

I would say I’m a strong average in both. Average dancing average looks , no work done. I guess I just had a 3 year long beginners luck �������� thankyou for the advice guys

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,477 Times in 667 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Unless something about you has drastically changed, if you've been rained on before, you can make it happen again. It does sound like you need to up your sales skills and reading through HH religiously is the best way to do it. No need to pay anyone, all the information you need is here. Create a study guide on paper or in a document and write down all of the tips and strategies that resonate with you and try 3-4 each shift. Record their results.

Also, you have to remember that everyone goes through bad periods. Whether it lasts a week, a month, or a year, there are ups and downs for everyone and you just have to ride them out. It doesn't mean that you're doomed forever and that you'll never make money again, it's just a funk. It happens. It's slow season almost everywhere. It sounds like your confidence is dwindling and that will hurt your sales. Read through HH, and try to push through and persevere without it hurting your confidence or souring your mentality. Other than that, there's not much you can do.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post: