Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,542 Times in 3,776 Posts

Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel92 View Post
    This makes me sad and wish I was older and had started "back in the day". No one follows the rules, dancers and customers alike and Im actually trying to switch from dancing to camming (even tho I love dancing soooo much more) because people wont keep their damn hands off me and nobody cares!!!
    There are still strip bars that enforce limited contact and have bouncers watching dance rooms. These places are usually in the US Midwest.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^It just sucks tho that the Midwest is actually good because it is one of the least desirable places for me to move to/live being from the west coast and a little spoiled with scenery. I'm not saying all of the Midwest is ugly and boring just the places I've found there to be good money by my standards are rather shitty.

The part of the Midwest I actually fell in love with doesn't seem to be the place to go for a dancer to make money. I could be wrong tho as I didn't work there- was too caught up being a tourist lmao.

Also some of these Midwest states have insane overall taxes like holy shit I was shocked when I dove into the topic some more.

Sorry, threadjack!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Where in the Midwest were you staying? I've lived in the Midwest most of my life. Also I promise the Midwestern states have WAY lower taxes than all three of the West Coast states.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I started back in the very early 2000 a year or two after getting out of high school. One thing that I'm glad that has changed is the quality of boob jobs. When I first started at the age of 20, the veterans of that day who had started back in the early to mid 90s had by today's standard, hideous looking boob jobs. I always thought it looked like they stuff 2 basketballs in their boobs. At least today they look and feel natural. Fortunately for me, being a 34C, I never had to worry about getting a boob job.

Back then, there was no smartphones, no iPods, no YouTube. We actually had to hustle the whole night to keep from getting bored. Nowadays I see all these newbie young girls wasting time on their cell phones. You can't make money when you're cruising on Facebook.

The quality of the club's today is much better. Most of the so-called upscale high-end clubs that I worked at in the early 2000s would just be another run-of-the-mill club by today's standards. There's more clubs today which means more competition which means if you're going to be a successful Club you have to think outside the box and be one step better than the next Club.

Back in the day, other than weed, I don't think other drugs like cocaine or ecstasy, although they were in the clubs, I don't think it was as easy and thought of as no big deal to buy from or sell to a client as it is today. Of course it was going on back then, and you knew it was but by today's standards, it has more of a no-big-deal attitude. More girls are doing it, and they're for the most part they're not as discreet about it and it's easier and viewed as no big deal to either buy or sell to your client. Of course you don't want to get caught by the managers. It just seems like today it has a more nonchalant, no big deal attitude towards it. I've noticed over the years that girls are more and more becoming Maybe a little more care less or just carefree and not worried if other girls see you with it before they can hide it. It just seems like nobody is shocked or even cares if someone has it.

Quality of lingerie and outfits has gotten much better and much more sexy and with the internet, much easier to buy. I look back at old pictures from the early to mid-2000s and I'm almost embarrassed to look at some of the things that at the time were thought of as super sexy. I wouldn't be caught dead in some of that stuff now LOL.

And yeah, Club rules were for the most part more often obeyed back then than they are today. Girls seem to get away with a lot more today then they did back in the day. And a lot of clubs are getting more and more strict with what type of girl they want working there. The club I work at on the north side of Houston requires that you live within a certain distance, you have to be fit and in shape. They're pretty strict on tattoos and how big they are and where they're located.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistyxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,600 Times in 4,156 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Back in my day the drug du jour was cocaine. Now it's rabid liberal feminism. Which is ironic because most feminists hate strippers and sex workers. But hey whatever floats your boat.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Back in my day the drug du jour was cocaine. Now it's rabid liberal feminism. Which is ironic because most feminists hate strippers and sex workers. But hey whatever floats your boat.
    Lmao depends on where you live. Here in Indiana, we Feminist Strippers are few & far between.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123