Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

  1. #26
    Veteran Member somechick99's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    769
    Thanked 470 Times in 167 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStella View Post
    Btw, what ever happened to boob jobs?! Like, what happened to the pornstar look? If you ask men it’s not out of date.
    Did they all retire? I’m one of 2 at my current club. The rest is flat chested, big booty brunettes. Most of them out of shape.

    The whole bbl instagram Kim K is not always very flattering.

    Edit, I do like it on some girls though. Like Lani Blair and Graciii3 on instagram looks absolutely amazing. But they’re bartenders competing with dancers. Another thing that never would’ve been accepted back then.
    I have this look too (pornstar-looking blonde hair with big fake boobs) and I’m seeing it less and less at clubs, even in Vegas. In fact, I am the only chick with that look at my current club and it makes me bank. Men still like it but I think a lot of women follow the trends of instagram etc

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to somechick99 For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Moderator Optimist's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Location
    lapland
    Posts
    7,669
    Thanks
    6,835
    Thanked 5,123 Times in 1,947 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStella View Post
    2, it’s hostile today because back then we were just exotic dancers now we’re “sex workers” with a lot of extras going on both on the inside and outside of clubs. Back then it was just considered immoral.
    This whole thing with calling us sex workers. Are we really? And when did that change? I would never call myself a sex worker. I’m an exotic dancer, stripper dancer... Not judging it’s just not what I identify my work as.

    4, I’ve only seen the girls smoking outside of clubs in New Orleans but to me their outfits are definitely not cute. Tacky. Tu-tu skirts with leg warmers and neon bikinis. Back in the day we had to rely on catalogs and then with the internet came sites like howcool and snaz75. We had costumes, nurses, military, cats etc. we wore sexy lingerie sets like bodysuits, half cup bras, garters, sexy expensive looking gowns, chemises and sparkling jewelry.
    I think when we’re sitting at home alone shopping for work cloths sometimes we get deterred from what men like and what girls find hot, like what’s trending on instagram. I have no idea how you dress though so obviously nothing against you personally.

    8, it might sound extremely selfish and cruel but I wouldn’t mind a little cleaning up where I’m located. Get back to selling fantasies.

    10, Had you said this out loud back in the day you would’ve gotten a very nasty reputation and having a hard time getting hired at clubs. Different times for sure.


    I sound like a bitter old c**t. I’m just reminiscing and talking about the changes I see. I hope no one takes it too personally and feel offended.
    Oh, trust, some will take your entire post personally. Can't reach everybody or please everybody.

    We're not sex workers. You're not imagining it, inevitably when you say that a flock of SJW roll in saying that we're trying to slut shame, we are in the "whorearchy" whether we like it or not, and we're not above anyone. The older members will remember when this started. SWOP came onto this site and into stripper spaces and began pushing the idea tat we are all the same and should band together. Problem is, we don't gain a fucking thing from being called Sex Workers. Other groups do, like prostitutes, but we go from being seen as naughty legal fun to something not so legal and harmless. Posters came on with all kinds of circular logic saying "Well most people see you that way so what difference does it make...." "You're no better than us..." "We're sisters!"

    Lemme ask you SexyStella, do the girls doing illegal shit at your club hang with you like a sister and look out for you and your money? You have a right to be bitter. What they do is cut your throat, cut your sales, and endanger you legally.
    Rich men only worry about money in their business ventures.
    Broke men worry about money in their relationships with women.


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    I started in 1999 and am still dancing here what I have noticed
    Back then girls would be upset if they made less than a thousand it would be consider a crappy night. Today it’s more of a struggle getting guys in VIP and if you do they always think they getting something extra cause the last girl they took to VIP did it. Back then guys weren’t as touchy and bouncers were strict about touching today a 20 dollar dance guys are groping and grabbing. Back then there weren’t as many girls now clubs are flooded with dancers and standards for hiring went down seems like clubs care more about collecting more house fees then the quality of what they hire. Back then OTC happened but not as much or as blatant as is now. Lots of girls going above and beyond these days for little money making it harder to make anything substantial unless your willing to offer what they are. Back then the internet and sex sites/porn wasn’t as saturated as it is now especially all the free stuff online makes it harder to sell a fantasy in the club when they can just log on to porn hub and see pretty much everything which desensitizes them. Today there is still money to be made just not as easy as it once was. And yes I’m older but I still get proofed when I go out for drinks and I believe I still make decent money in this industry being a clean dancer because I have been doing it almost 20 years. However what I have been seeing other girls do saddens me greatly , it affects everyone’s money and for 20 dollars really?!?

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Takepunk143 For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    2,871
    Thanks
    3,138
    Thanked 2,190 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Honestly, coming from someone who danced for 15 yrs, I think plastic surgery is disgusting in general. It makes these men think that ALL women should look like that & def makes it harder for us natural gals to have cold sales. I look at women who follow IG & social media trying so desparatley to be what they weren't born with. It's sad really. If more women would learn to love & be proud of what they have to offer in terms of sales we'd have much more power over men. I never altered my look except with tattoos & piercings & did crazy shit t my hair but that was for me not for these men & I still made $$$$.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  8. #30
    Member avalonviolet's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    539
    Thanked 150 Times in 42 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Honestly, coming from someone who danced for 15 yrs, I think plastic surgery is disgusting in general. It makes these men think that ALL women should look like that & def makes it harder for us natural gals to have cold sales. I look at women who follow IG & social media trying so desparatley to be what they weren't born with. It's sad really. If more women would learn to love & be proud of what they have to offer in terms of sales we'd have much more power over men. I never altered my look except with tattoos & piercings & did crazy shit t my hair but that was for me not for these men & I still made $$$$.
    So dancers shouldn't get plastic surgery because it would make the other dancers not look as good? I'm pretty sure that's exactly why dancers, and women in general, undergo cosmetic procedures--to make themselves look better. I fail to see what's wrong with that. If older, natural dancers have a hard time because they don't have the appeal of an enhanced dancer, that is not the enhanced dancer's fault, and is not a reason to not do whatever she wants with her body, especially if it brings more money in the workplace. You have every right to feel cosmetic procedures are disgusting, but the notion that dancers should avoid making extra money by not augmenting their bodies because it hurts older, natural dancer's sales is a bit silly. Why should one dancer worry about hurting another dancers' sales (as long as she is following strip club etiquette and not selling extras, of course)? We operate our businesses individually. You certainly have the right to find it disgusting, but dancers are not going to band together and agree to not augment their bodies so older or natural dancers don't feel bad about themselves.

  9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avalonviolet For This Useful Post:


  10. #31
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    2,871
    Thanks
    3,138
    Thanked 2,190 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by avalonviolet View Post
    So dancers shouldn't get plastic surgery because it would make the other dancers not look as good? I'm pretty sure that's exactly why dancers, and women in general, undergo cosmetic procedures--to make themselves look better. I fail to see what's wrong with that. If older, natural dancers have a hard time because they don't have the appeal of an enhanced dancer, that is not the enhanced dancer's fault, and is not a reason to not do whatever she wants with her body, especially if it brings more money in the workplace. You have every right to feel cosmetic procedures are disgusting, but the notion that dancers should avoid making extra money by not augmenting their bodies because it hurts older, natural dancer's sales is a bit silly. Why should one dancer worry about hurting another dancers' sales (as long as she is following strip club etiquette and not selling extras, of course)? We operate our businesses individually. You certainly have the right to find it disgusting, but dancers are not going to band together and agree to not augment their bodies so older or natural dancers don't feel bad about themselves.
    You completley misunderstood what I said. Read it again. Ya I can & think plastic surgery has gotten so ugly & ridic in the last 6 years or so with the way they want to look. It's unrealistic. Don't care if you disagree with my opinion or not.

    I don't honestly care since I've long left that hellhole of stripping. Just makes me laugh.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  11. #32
    Senior Member SexyStella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 174 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Honestly, coming from someone who danced for 15 yrs, I think plastic surgery is disgusting in general. It makes these men think that ALL women should look like that & def makes it harder for us natural gals to have cold sales. I look at women who follow IG & social media trying so desparatley to be what they weren't born with. It's sad really. If more women would learn to love & be proud of what they have to offer in terms of sales we'd have much more power over men. I never altered my look except with tattoos & piercings & did crazy shit t my hair but that was for me not for these men & I still made $$$$.

    I disagree. You think plastic surgery is disgusting in general? Are you talking about the Kim K trend or in general? Your post makes it seem like you mean in general.
    You say ďit makes these men think that ALL women should look like that & def makes it harder for us natural gals to have cold salesĒ. We are not ďALLĒ women. We are exotic dancers selling fantasies looking like their dream girl. We are what their nagging and extra lbs wives are not.
    Enhanced boobs, lipos, bblís whatever, is the reason they come to us paying for illusions.

    I feel that when the clubs started lowering their hiring standard, hiring chubby girls that doesnít take care of them selfs, more extras came in.
    Itís ok to be natural if you look really good but usually after 15 years in the business a little work here and there doesnít hurt.

    You say youíve been dancing for 15 years, 15 years ago was the age of the pornstar look with enhanced boobs. We werenít natural. I didnít have any done work until after 9 years in and I donít regret it for a second. Iím 32 and granted Iím still considered young in most places and situations but at the club, not really.

    We are not their wife we are suppose to be their dream girl. If you make money all natural I salute you but I donít see any problem with girls bettering them self to not have to do extras or see their income get lower and lower.


    The better we look the more money we can get without lowering our standards.

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SexyStella For This Useful Post:


  13. #33
    Senior Member SexyStella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 174 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Accidentally posted twice.
    Last edited by SexyStella; 08-12-2018 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Accidentally posted twice.

  14. #34
    Senior Member SexyStella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 174 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    Oh, trust, some will take your entire post personally. Can't reach everybody or please everybody.

    We're not sex workers. You're not imagining it, inevitably when you say that a flock of SJW roll in saying that we're trying to slut shame, we are in the "whorearchy" whether we like it or not, and we're not above anyone. The older members will remember when this started. SWOP came onto this site and into stripper spaces and began pushing the idea tat we are all the same and should band together. Problem is, we don't gain a fucking thing from being called Sex Workers. Other groups do, like prostitutes, but we go from being seen as naughty legal fun to something not so legal and harmless. Posters came on with all kinds of circular logic saying "Well most people see you that way so what difference does it make...." "You're no better than us..." "We're sisters!"

    Lemme ask you SexyStella, do the girls doing illegal shit at your club hang with you like a sister and look out for you and your money? You have a right to be bitter. What they do is cut your throat, cut your sales, and endanger you legally.

    Thank you. I’m glad there’s still a few of us left that understands. I used to be proud of being a dancer. I cringe when I hear clean dancers that works so hard being called sex worker.

    I remember when I first heard the term “sex worker” back in 08-09. It was when they started lowering their hiring standards and started looking the other way when extras started happening more frequently and openly. So, there was this mean, old and cold hearted woman that was in charge of scheduling at my club at the time. She was open with being an escort “on the side”. (We we’re all wondering how she even got the job being an escort openly?!)
    So, one day I come in and she wants to talk to me, she’s giving me the most manipulating speech ever, about how I should embrace being a “sex worker” and how times are changing etc etc. I remember thinking, if you wanna go fuck customers for $150 there’s nothing I can do to stop you but don’t try and bring me onto your sinking ship.
    I thought it was just her being crazy but today you can’t say shit without people getting offended and yelling “slut shaming”. She went in to politics trying to change the hostile climate for “sex workers”. When bring interviewed for tv, newspapers etc and speaking in congress or whatever she called herself a “retired sex worker” and talked about working in clubs and being an escort. She made it seem like she had been an escort at the club. And oh how she enjoyed it and it was her choice what to do to her body. After women like her started that I started noticing the political climate towards us getting worse and worse.
    No wonder club after club gets raided.

    Like you said, they cut my throat, my sales and put me in danger. But I’m suppose to be happy and pretend like it’s ok.
    I’m not happy and it’s not ok. I sell fantasies and illusions, which is 100% legal I do not sell sex which is 100% illegal. I do not want to be associated with prostitution. That doesn’t mean I judge or look down on escorts. Each to their own.

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SexyStella For This Useful Post:


  16. #35
    Senior Member SexyStella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 174 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_iInKn...=1xuwm32ea6mgy

    What do you girls say about this? @Vyanka @optimist
    Last edited by SexyStella; 08-12-2018 at 02:20 PM.

  17. #36
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Thanks
    15,150
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 1,795 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Guys could not touch you during dances. Bouncers would come running and yell at them "no hands" or "no touching". Extras weren't rampant and expected like they are today. Girls wouldn't even dream of suing their club lol. Being a stripper was something you hid, it wasn't a way to get followers on IG.

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:


  19. #37
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    2,936
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 593 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Plastic surgery has been a part of this biz and life for decades now. I do like you Gothbarbie but I really don't like plastic surgery haters. Many times I've been a victim of their hate. And it was usually when I was making more money than them. And I'm all for people getting plastic surgery if it makes them happier with themselves. But I don't think you meant to sound like a hater.
    There's no shame in the game!

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:


  21. #38
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Thanks
    15,150
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 1,795 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Everyone is getting BBL's!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:


  23. #39
    God/dess tempest666's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Paradise City
    Posts
    10,273
    Thanks
    2,440
    Thanked 12,364 Times in 4,095 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    I just use the term "sex worker" as an umbrella term. I call myself a sex worker but I won't shame anyone who is uncomfortable with the term. I understand the reticence of some dancers to use the term and I respect their wishes. I wouldn't want to be forced to identify with a label I'm not comfortable with. (Even though feminists try to jam their dogma down my throat)
    With regards to plastic surgery: if you want it, get it. If you don't want it don't get it. I love my implants and I'll keep on getting surgery until the cows come home.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:


  25. #40
    Member m1nx's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 67 Times in 36 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Probably not considered a veteran (8yrs?) but I am seeing a difference in things from when I started and now and how annoying they are to my hustle .... 1. complete lack of stripper ettiquete..basic nonos thrown out the window or never even learned 2. more and more young not even 21 yr old dancers being complete drama queens/lecturing people (maybe this has always been a thing but damn I was NOT stepping to the older dancers when I first started nor did I act like I knew everything) 3.over the top BBL worshipped in some places (no hate here- natural big booties matter though LOL) 4. recording on phone happening more and no recording rule not as strict 5. twerkfests instead of sensual stage promotion - zero fantasy. 5. Instagram lol

    Just... wild.
    Last edited by m1nx; 08-13-2018 at 02:25 PM.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:


  27. #41
    God/dess blondhottie's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,426
    Thanks
    2,755
    Thanked 813 Times in 316 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    I'm 39 and I started stripping when I was 21 in a peep show place. I was 22 when I danced at my first strip club. The money has gone way down-there are still places where you can make money just dancing, but they are fewer and farther between. In Wisconsin, the number of clubs is about half of what it was 17 years ago due to lack of business.

    You see more and more girls getting into the business now because they think it's the cool thing to do-taking dressing room pics and posting them on Facebook or Instagram. And yeah, what has been said before-when I started dancing, all the lap dance rooms had either cameras in the room or a bouncer watching them and there was absolutely no touching. You got bitched at if you even grinded a little bit. Now there are a lot more dancers going home with customers or back to their hotel rooms to make extra money, whereas it was practically unheard of to even give a customer your phone number before. Girls these days will openly brag about having a rich sugardaddy who they go on trips with and go shopping with (usually an older married custy that they are fucking), whereas in the early 2000's, that would get you fired from clubs and give you a bad reputation.

    I remember dress codes and rules being a lot stricter back then-had to have your hair, makeup and nails done, at least 6 inch heels, nice outfit, etc. Nowadays a lot of clubs don't give a shit what you wear and I've seen a lot more dancers work with no makeup on. Some guys like the natural look, but I'm talking no makeup, looks like they haven't even brushed their hair.






  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:


  29. #42
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    4,902
    Thanks
    9,700
    Thanked 8,806 Times in 3,485 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    As an ex-escort and (sometimes) dancer now, here are my thoughts-

    I started in the early 2000s on the West Coast. Honestly (to me) stripping had very little glamour to it. My private party agency boss couldn't even understand why I wanted to work in strip clubs.

    I think because of media/social media growing in the mid-2000s (back then we called it "Internet porn" and "Myspace") strippers seemed to have social cache. Dancers pretty much surfed the tip of Pop Culture because the bar business ties heavily into promoting entertainment and being "where cool people hang out."

    Now that porn is normalized and the world is plagued with Instagram Models and everyone taking filter photos to post on the Internet....strippers are like …."Unicorn Soldiers." They're stuck fighting these cultural battles in order to work, retain basic rights and prosper from a legal form of entertainment that goes back to the days of burlesque stage shows.

    The last time I worked in a major city as a dancer, I had customers treating me like a walking Alexa tower- so many questions! I just wanted to sell dances, and live life. I think for people new to strip bars....Dancers are like circus performers.

    edit to add- 1) recently I discovered the whole concept of lap dances directly came from the O'Farrell Theater in San Francisco in the 1980s and the owners had to fight to allow them to continue. So LDs as we know them now are a gift from the O'Farrell Porn Kings. lol


    2) In retrospect I've dated a few guys who just seduced me because I was a dancer (not pick up artists, just schlubs/manipulators.) I really think that a legit hazard of the sex industry is picking up people in your life who treat you like a rollercoaster ride. Which is sad, but exactly why sex workers have to be discriminating about who they allow into their lives...….
    Last edited by SnuffleUffleGrass; Today at 06:59 AM.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..













  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  31. #43
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Location
    mia
    Posts
    1,771
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 670 Posts

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyla19 View Post
    The Kardashians do have terrible BBl's. I think they might've gotten them done out of the country. And maybe they're In jections too. The whole family's plastic surgery is bad.
    i would bet money that kim has had 3 BBL's plus she had lipo before that, she admitted to it way back when. khloe has had at least 2, too. that's why they look so exaggerated.


    edit to add:

    the 3 things i noticed change, since i started in 2010, are the BBL trend and the friction' phones recording all. the. damn. time.

    and clubs promoting on IG with videos, etc. i hate it!

    and stripclubs becoming nightclubs. so annoying.

  32. #44
    God/dess chanzep's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,573
    Thanks
    12,424
    Thanked 2,859 Times in 1,412 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    I am not a Sex Worker, when I got fired from a club because jealous girls said I was letting a guy stroke my legs in V.I.P there was deffo no Sex Work involved. Maybe clubs should go back to being stricter with dancers looks, schedules and extras and weed out the many girls who should not be in the clubs, the 2 best clubs I worked were strict and girls would always complain about them and go elsewhere , guys spent before because it was a fantasy, Im shocked at what I have seen the clubs in the last year here. If there was a club near me like the old days I would deffo come out of retirement. I will never understand the whole Instagram stripper thing, I think it can be dangerous.
    xoxo

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:


  34. #45
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    This makes me sad and wish I was older and had started "back in the day". No one follows the rules, dancers and customers alike and Im actually trying to switch from dancing to camming (even tho I love dancing soooo much more) because people wont keep their damn hands off me and nobody cares!!!

  35. #46
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Veterans. Then and now. Changes?

    I want to leave my kids' dad and dancing is what will make me enough money in a short period of time without raising flags (he doesnt want me to work. Hes ok with me dancing tho because of how much money it brings) but with the current climate in most clubs I would rather be stuck in my current situation than to have randoms groping on me every night. Im sorry I know this isnt really the place for a sob story or whatever I just felt the need to vent. And yall talking about how it used to be makes me Sooo sad that thats not how it is now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2017, 06:51 PM
  2. I have something to say about veterans coming back
    By michele_b in forum Coming Out
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Veterans--Census
    By madgrad in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 07:02 PM
  4. Hey Veterans
    By Vyanka in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 06:44 PM
  5. Questions for the Veterans
    By TimidAngel in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •