Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Diamond Dolls Pompano

  1. #1
    Member karmabby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Hi everyone! I’m going to be auditioning at DD on monday or tuesday and i want to know if anyone has any tips or if you can tell me anything about their process? This is my first time auditioning at a “white” club so i’m basically shaking in my pleasers.

    Edit: I read the post from 2007 about DD and just want updated info.

  2. #2
    Newbie Lovelyblossom's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    How was the audition?

  3. #3
    Member karmabby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    I ended up going to booby trap!

  4. #4
    God/dess Gia2608's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,328
    Thanks
    4,159
    Thanked 3,601 Times in 1,443 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by karmabby View Post
    I ended up going to booby trap!
    OP - I am sure they hired you here, how did it go?
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"




  5. #5
    Member karmabby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Yes they did I’ve worked about 4 times so far. It’s an okay club. The management is great and for the most part the girls are really nice. I’ve made about $150-200 just doing lap dances and friction rooms but everyone says the real money are in champagne rooms. Even the managers tell me that but I just could never be comfortable having sex for $150 (which is the going rate for the American girls). I’m looking into other clubs I might head to tootsies next week because they have better foot traffic. I really wanted to audition at DD but one of the black girls at BT said they just don’t hire black girls. She said it might help I don’t act “black” but just knowing that makes me too nervous lol.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BabyWillow's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 147 Times in 65 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by karmabby View Post
    Yes they did I’ve worked about 4 times so far. It’s an okay club. The management is great and for the most part the girls are really nice. I’ve made about $150-200 just doing lap dances and friction rooms but everyone says the real money are in champagne rooms. Even the managers tell me that but I just could never be comfortable having sex for $150 (which is the going rate for the American girls). I’m looking into other clubs I might head to tootsies next week because they have better foot traffic. I really wanted to audition at DD but one of the black girls at BT said they just don’t hire black girls. She said it might help I don’t act “black” but just knowing that makes me too nervous lol.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're meant to be having sex in champagne rooms? Is this expected?

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1,575
    Thanked 351 Times in 148 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    This thread and others make me scared of south Florida clubs.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    God/dess Gia2608's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,328
    Thanks
    4,159
    Thanked 3,601 Times in 1,443 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWillow View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're meant to be having sex in champagne rooms? Is this expected?
    You read correctly. When I used to work there customers would complain to the manager and try to get their money back all the time when they realized I wasn't going to do extras,
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"




  10. #9
    Senior Member m1nx's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 177 Times in 71 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWillow View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're meant to be having sex in champagne rooms? Is this expected?
    I thought the same when I read that. There is absolutely no need to have sex in CR...No matter what the other girls are doing. If the guy is pissed oh well... I never give any impression that that's what going to happen..that's between him and himself. I hate that this is such a norm now. What happened to being paid for unlimited dances, time and attention?!?!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Location
    mia
    Posts
    1,807
    Thanks
    1,245
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 695 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by karmabby View Post
    Yes they did I’ve worked about 4 times so far. It’s an okay club. The management is great and for the most part the girls are really nice. I’ve made about $150-200 just doing lap dances and friction rooms but everyone says the real money are in champagne rooms. Even the managers tell me that but I just could never be comfortable having sex for $150 (which is the going rate for the American girls). I’m looking into other clubs I might head to tootsies next week because they have better foot traffic. I really wanted to audition at DD but one of the black girls at BT said they just don’t hire black girls. She said it might help I don’t act “black” but just knowing that makes me too nervous lol.

    i worked at diamond dolls a few years ago and they definitely had some black girls working there.. try dayshift if anything. i didn't like it there though. i found it was hard to make money, but i'm talking ages ago.

  13. #11
    Member karmabby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWillow View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're meant to be having sex in champagne rooms? Is this expected?
    It’s south florida so it’s really expected to have sex in rooms. Guys will straight up ask you “so how much for everything?” and when you tell them you don’t do extras they get uninterested.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to karmabby For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Member karmabby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    i worked at diamond dolls a few years ago and they definitely had some black girls working there.. try dayshift if anything. i didn't like it there though. i found it was hard to make money, but i'm talking ages ago.
    Really? I think i might go scope it out one night as a customer.

  16. #13
    Member karmabby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by m1nx View Post
    I thought the same when I read that. There is absolutely no need to have sex in CR...No matter what the other girls are doing. If the guy is pissed oh well... I never give any impression that that's what going to happen..that's between him and himself. I hate that this is such a norm now. What happened to being paid for unlimited dances, time and attention?!?!
    I really hate it but I don’t even put myself in those situations for a guy to get mad so I stay away from rooms.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to karmabby For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. is someone working with diamond dolls agency?
    By locita in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 08:52 AM
  3. Diamond Dolls Pompano
    By Apollonia Rose in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 01:00 PM
  4. Diamond Dolls in Glasgow
    By scarlett_vancouver in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 09:22 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •