Thread: Diamond Dolls Pompano

Thanks

Default Diamond Dolls Pompano

Hi everyone! I’m going to be auditioning at DD on monday or tuesday and i want to know if anyone has any tips or if you can tell me anything about their process? This is my first time auditioning at a “white” club so i’m basically shaking in my pleasers.

Edit: I read the post from 2007 about DD and just want updated info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Default Re: Diamond Dolls Pompano

How was the audition?

Thanks

I ended up going to booby trap!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,601 Times in 1,443 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by karmabby View Post
    I ended up going to booby trap!
    OP - I am sure they hired you here, how did it go?
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

Thanks

Yes they did I’ve worked about 4 times so far. It’s an okay club. The management is great and for the most part the girls are really nice. I’ve made about $150-200 just doing lap dances and friction rooms but everyone says the real money are in champagne rooms. Even the managers tell me that but I just could never be comfortable having sex for $150 (which is the going rate for the American girls). I’m looking into other clubs I might head to tootsies next week because they have better foot traffic. I really wanted to audition at DD but one of the black girls at BT said they just don’t hire black girls. She said it might help I don’t act “black” but just knowing that makes me too nervous lol.

Thanks

Yes they did I’ve worked about 4 times so far. It’s an okay club. The management is great and for the most part the girls are really nice. I’ve made about $150-200 just doing lap dances and friction rooms but everyone says the real money are in champagne rooms. Even the managers tell me that but I just could never be comfortable having sex for $150 (which is the going rate for the American girls). I’m looking into other clubs I might head to tootsies next week because they have better foot traffic. I really wanted to audition at DD but one of the black girls at BT said they just don’t hire black girls. She said it might help I don’t act “black” but just knowing that makes me too nervous lol.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're meant to be having sex in champagne rooms? Is this expected?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

This thread and others make me scared of south Florida clubs.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,601 Times in 1,443 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWillow View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're meant to be having sex in champagne rooms? Is this expected?
    You read correctly. When I used to work there customers would complain to the manager and try to get their money back all the time when they realized I wasn't going to do extras,
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I thought the same when I read that. There is absolutely no need to have sex in CR...No matter what the other girls are doing. If the guy is pissed oh well... I never give any impression that that's what going to happen..that's between him and himself. I hate that this is such a norm now. What happened to being paid for unlimited dances, time and attention?!?!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 695 Posts

i worked at diamond dolls a few years ago and they definitely had some black girls working there.. try dayshift if anything. i didn't like it there though. i found it was hard to make money, but i'm talking ages ago.

Thanks

It’s south florida so it’s really expected to have sex in rooms. Guys will straight up ask you “so how much for everything?” and when you tell them you don’t do extras they get uninterested.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to karmabby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    i worked at diamond dolls a few years ago and they definitely had some black girls working there.. try dayshift if anything. i didn't like it there though. i found it was hard to make money, but i'm talking ages ago.
    Really? I think i might go scope it out one night as a customer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m1nx View Post
    I thought the same when I read that. There is absolutely no need to have sex in CR...No matter what the other girls are doing. If the guy is pissed oh well... I never give any impression that that's what going to happen..that's between him and himself. I hate that this is such a norm now. What happened to being paid for unlimited dances, time and attention?!?!
    I really hate it but I don’t even put myself in those situations for a guy to get mad so I stay away from rooms.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to karmabby For This Useful Post: