Thread: My First Night...idk if I知 going back

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default My First Night...idk if I知 going back

Okay! So I just worked my first night last night...it痴 such a relief that it痴 finally over and i actually did it! I知 starting at this divey club to get my feet wet. My friend and I both got the job! She has had experience, dancing at another club in Brooklyn a while back. So, overall I made about $300 - my personal goal was $500 and I知 a little disappointed. My friend, with experience, ended up making $530 and sold 2 private rooms. I made all my money on stage and with $20 lap dances (we keep the whole $20). I知 trying not to compare, but it痴 really hard. I don稚 want to be too hard on myself but idk what I did wrong. We both look very different, I知 more Glam (hair & nails ALWAYS done, makeup perfect) and she is more grungy? Like didn稚 even paint her toe nails before work or do her hair 😩. We are supposed to go back tonight, and I know there are good and bad nights, but idk if working from 8pm-4am is worth another $300. House fees are $100 on weekends, btw. So, i know I should probably suck it up, since I知 the only one to blame for not making more money, maybe I didn稚 hustle hard enough. But I致e been reading hustle hut and trying to prepare so much before my first night and I feel like a failure. So I知 debating on whether or not i should go back tonight. I feel like I know what I need to work on, I知 just scared to have another bad night. I mean is that normal for a first night? Maybe I shouldn稚 be too hard on my self. Just wanted to vent here...any feedback/insight is appreciated. 💕

Thanks
    Thanked 16,035 Times in 5,765 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: My First Night...idk if I知 going back

Being too hard on yourself could sabotage your success in the future

Don’t compare to others just focus on yourself

Good looks does not always equate to more money

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Yes, you’re right. Trying to stay positive before heading back in again tonight!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Your friend and you have a different hustle, and you'll find your unique style as you keep at it. $300 isn't bad for your first night!! I find that sometimes guys (esp. in a divey bar) are more intimidated of me if I'm extra glam, so I have to work harder at being super sweet and approachable. I also have an easier time just being down to earth the less fancy I am, which (again, in a divey bar) makes dudes wanna spend more time & money on me. I think there's a misconception that the more glam you are, the more money you'll access. That may be the case in some clubs and areas of sex work, but I think it's all about the hustle and your personality. Good luck! you got this!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beverly_worldshaker For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your advice!! Your positive words make me feel so much better. I will definitely take the level of glam into consideration. I decided to go back tonight...I’ll keep this all in mind. Thanks again. ��

8. The Following User Says Thank You to velvetkitty For This Useful Post: