Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a fetish for girls losing weight?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,609 Times in 1,009 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

Default Re: Is there a fetish for girls losing weight?

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    Hubby and I are on board. Their formulas are so strange though. The payoff percents are higher the lower you bet. I guess that makes sense from an actuary point of view, where less people put in they are less likely to succeed. 17% in 6 months is about as good as you can ask of anything else you would invest in though.
    i have been playing with the calculator for too long lol.... it would seem like you should go with the highest % return...but since its only a one time thing shouldn't you go with the biggest financial gain?
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,127 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
    i have been playing with the calculator for too long lol.... it would seem like you should go with the highest % return...but since its only a one time thing shouldn't you go with the biggest financial gain?
    It depends on 1) What you're willing to risk and 2) What else you could be doing with that money.

10% per 6 months is about on par with some medium-aggressive stock market returns with much less risk (you don't lose 100% of your investment if you fail), but 17% for that particular block of money is golden.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 760 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

It depends on 1) What you're willing to risk and 2) What else you could be doing with that money.

10% per 6 months is about on par with some medium-aggressive stock market returns with much less risk (you don't lose 100% of your investment if you fail), but 17% for that particular block of money is golden.
    So you get 17% back if you fail?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,127 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    So you get 17% back if you fail?
    From the looks of it you lose everything if you fail the weight thing, and gain 10% to 17% if you win. If you were to put it in the stock market on an aggressive and younger growth stock, you stand a good chance of losing 40% if you fail or making 40% if you win in 6 months.

If you know you can lose the weight for 17%, then its an ok investment despite the risk of losing everything. For 10% I have better and slightly safer things to do with my money.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,609 Times in 1,009 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

just realized i need to learn about investing...i have a 5% interest savings but thats as far as i have made it lol
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,749 Times in 528 Posts

just realized i need to learn about investing...i have a 5% interest savings but thats as far as i have made it lol
    + one lol
    I havent had time to look it over it 100%

Thanks

you have a savings account that gets 5% interest? From where? (Or did I misinterpret that?)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    ^^ Yah Im over here like what about the workout fetish!?!?!? Its pretty big! Guys love the clothes and watching you squat etc. You can make videos of you working out. You could put some goal out there like when I reach X dollars I will make a naked work out video or no bra work out something like this. I would video it all and do the compilation once you have lost some weight. Post about your diet on Social Media outlets and ask guys what they think. Tons of workout buff out there that want to tell you how and what to eat. If you live in a city ask guys to pay for your meal plan for a week/month, maybe from blue apron or similar ready made meal company. I could find a 100 ways to hustle it but I never lose or gain weight I still wear the same shorts I bought when I was 17 years old
    when I think of "workout fetish" I think of girls who are already super fit/buff... So are there workout fetishists who also like to see soft/flabby/average girls trying to get fit? Because that would be me, lol. I always figured no one would want to see me in yoga pants or spandex (or doing nude workouts, for that matter) until after I lose my muffin top and get more toned.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,856 Times in 2,012 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    when I think of "workout fetish" I think of girls who are already super fit/buff... So are there workout fetishists who also like to see soft/flabby/average girls trying to get fit? Because that would be me, lol. I always figured no one would want to see me in yoga pants or spandex (or doing nude workouts, for that matter) until after I lose my muffin top and get more toned.
    Yes. There's sweat and exercise on C4S, off the top of my head.

I have a guy who likes me to do exercises on cam...damn near almost kills me!

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12