Thread: Becoming a dominatrix post fotsa/sesta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Becoming a dominatrix post fotsa/sesta

I am considering doing this in the future. I get a lot of webcam/phone requests for this, and I think this is something I would be very good at. In the past you could put up an ad, but I donít think that is the way to go now. I know domination is a gray area, Iíve also heard it is legal in nyc, but Iím not sure how true that is. Next year I plan to move out of my state, so Iím open minded to travel. I know many girls work in a dungeon, so I could consider that too, I have no idea how that would work as far as getting hired at one. Do younger or older women typically do better in this business? Do you make your clients sign any wavers first? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmine22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Default Re: Becoming a dominatrix post fotsa/sesta

I forwarded this to a homie of mine

Thanks

Starting at a dungeon is a good idea. You can get a feel for how things work, before going out independtly on your own.
    Get some dominatrix style photos done and then start with a twitter account.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 639 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Does anyone work as a dominatrix in the Los Angeles area? And have a conventional career too? Can I pm you?
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,808 Times in 3,880 Posts

Honestly when this topic comes up I always think the bigger threat is getting involved with a sub who gets out of hand over time.

There's a famous Domme in Seattle who explained how she deals with aggressive Vice Squads in her state. I'm not sure if her blog is still up.
    He who controls the spice controls the universe, chingada madre

LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine22 View Post
    I am considering doing this in the future. I get a lot of webcam/phone requests for this, and I think this is something I would be very good at. In the past you could put up an ad, but I donít think that is the way to go now. I know domination is a gray area, Iíve also heard it is legal in nyc, but Iím not sure how true that is. Next year I plan to move out of my state, so Iím open minded to travel. I know many girls work in a dungeon, so I could consider that too, I have no idea how that would work as far as getting hired at one. Do younger or older women typically do better in this business? Do you make your clients sign any wavers first? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.
    Getting some experience at a dungeon is not a bad idea especially if you find a domme to take you under her wing and show you the ropes (no pun intended) but I recommend moving away from that and going the route of doing it on your own as part of lifestyle, not as a pro domme. Youíd attract a different type of sub/slave and ultimately end up making a lot more than you would doing sessions. I have plenty of experience with both and I can tell you the guys seeking pro dommes are a lot different than the ones who seek woman who do it as part of lifestyle. There is more potential and benefit when you incorporate it as part of your lifestyle. All it takes is a couple loyal slaves dedicated to you and they should work with you on meeting any of your demands, including compensation/tribute. There is more consistency and longevity in this than there would be doing sessions. Iíve tried to explain this on another thread here but I donít think a lot of the woman here want to believe it. But you should have guidelines, rules, expectations, and consequences for your slaves that you are ready to enforce. That includes serious torture or eventually discarding them if they do not live up to them or become a hassle.

Your slaves should also be willing to spend money to build out your dungeon and/or offer to be dominated, humiliated and tortured in videos you could use of sale on a personal website or clips store, if that is of interest to you. There is a lot of money to be made in this if itís done well. If you get to the point of having a live-in slave this truly be life changing as long it is a trusted slave who has proven your needs are more important than his own and more important than anything in the world for that matter. You can not underestimate the benefits from receiving all of your slaves income from his day job and also having a servant at your disposal 24/7 to do anything for you. Any slave worth living with should also be willing to accept be kept in chastity 24/7 and locked away in his room, a dungeon, a cage, etc. when he is not being utilized for work/service so he does not interfere with your privacy and life. That could mean he is there are set hours everyday/evening or simply upon your command.

As far as the waiver, i have no advice on that if you were a pro domme. But as far as lifestyle,
    probably not necessary for part time slaves, but if you ever had a live-in slave i would make him sign off on consenting to "non-consensual slavery" so you can do whatever you want... train, condition and torture him has hard and mercilessly as you want until he genuinely fears you and learns to serve you to perfection. Believe it or not a contract/waiver also benefits the slave because he knows there is no alternatives or negotiating anything so he can more easily adjust accept a state of constant obedience, respect and worship of you. If you are concerned the wording "consenting to non-consensual slavery" is too aggressive in your waiver, than you can just say R.A.C.K instead which is Risk Aware Consensual Kink. That means he knows the risks with the arrangement and still willing to participate. Thats my 02, hope it helps.

Respectfully,
    -slave aiden

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aiden1000 For This Useful Post: