Thread: A sexy way to ask

Thanks

Default A sexy way to ask

I've been celibate for 5 months and I've been thinking: If I ever start hooking up again, I want to be more picky with my partners. Before I used to just jump in the car of any tom dick or harry, but this time around I want to make sure I respect myself.

What's a sexy way of asking "Can I see proof on paper that you are clean that are no more than 2 months old (and if you don't have that, can you please go get that checked out and then send me the results?) And WILL YOU be there for this baby if we accidentally procreate?"

Oooooh I just thought of something too: My go-to method for dick-getting is tinder, because I'm such an introvert. But since I want to start being more social, it's going to be even HARDER to sound sexy whilst asking these questions IN PERSON for in-the-moment hot n horny hookups oooooooh Nooooooooo lol help

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,182 Times in 1,756 Posts

Default Re: A sexy way to ask

You should be picky, but most people will probably be happy with you if you are alive. You might offer to pay for the testing.
    Last edited by slowpoke; 09-08-2018 at 12:55 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 Times in 8,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Pokey!

God/dess
    Thanks

Make a date of going together for testing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,969 Times in 6,021 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Don’t worry about being “sexy” hell just ask

I personally wouldn’t do anything sexual until I saw them test results. I don’t trust half these dudes (they could photoshop) so I’d suggest going to get tested together. And I personally would want the Full Panel (everything - hiv, herpes, etc - the stuff they don’t test for unless you ask).

Now the baby thing - have the dude ask to marry you first is the best way to ensure he’ll stick around. It’s not foolproof as some dudes turn out to be shitty husbands and sucky fathers which leads to divorce but it takes more effort to maintain a marital relationship/family than a non-legally committed relationship.

Dudes can easily run from baby mommas. They run from wives too but the cost is a bit higher for them in this case. Also your kids have better benefits and legal rights inside the context of a marriage.

Please respect your future kids and only procreate with men you respect YOU enough to wife you up first.

Any dude with dick and balls can proceate, in fact it’s plenty of them out here indulging in raw sex/pregnancy fetish/sex addictions/spreading their seed fetish, but real men work to create stable families.

Ijs.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 09-09-2018 at 07:28 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    You should be picky, but most people will probably be happy with you if you are alive. You might offer to pay for the testing.
    Nope, they should pay for that!
    Just ask!
    There's no ironclad guarantee, the person could be fine at the time of the testing, then go get infected, or something might not have shown up on the test.
    Be aware, there's some highly resistant strains of stds, that used to respond to a shot.
    As far as a kid, they can say anything, but you may not know ..
    I would put $ this's TROLL post from a guy, nice try though, nice screen name too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

^testing can be done free - or very low cost like less than $15 to test for EVERY std - at local health centers. Only downside is you’re corralled in there with other low income people like cattle and it’s not glamorous or sexy at all

Planned parenthood std testing is more like a regular doctor office and probably won’t spend more than $30 to test for everything

You can go to your regular pcp for std testing but you may be charged full price (150+) for tests your insurance won’t cover.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 935 Posts

I just have to ask, if the dude can't afford the best quality test then do you really....?
    Where am I? Home for the Holidays!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Right^ but WHY would one ever consider unprotected sex w/someone you hardly know, test or no test.
    Those tests have been known to have been forged

Also, 'sexy way'? Some things are just basic common sense, is there a sexy way ask about a health risk, possibly a potential fatal one?.

But yeah, let's enjoy the trolls. I'm out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

the sexiest way to ask if someone is clean from STIs and will help care for any unplanned children: "Do you have a condom?"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoosiers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Right^ but WHY would one ever consider unprotected sex w/someone you hardly know, test or no test.
    Those tests have been known to have been forged

Also, 'sexy way'? Some things are just basic common sense, is there a sexy way ask about a health risk, possibly a potential fatal one?.

But yeah, let's enjoy the trolls. I'm out
    Raw sex with people you barely know? Research from pretty much any college campus health department shows they are one group notorious for this type of behavior.

Horny young naive people do dumb shit when their judgement is clouded by drug/alcohol experimentation, they are in the depths of lust, foolishly think they are invincible, and are ignorant about how stds are spread

Also not everyone, who is able to reproduce, is intelligent. Plenty of developmentally delayed, mentally impaired (from voluntary or involuntary drug/alcohol use), etc out here getting it in - raw!

Not condoning it but just providing a why.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 09-09-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by hoosiers View Post
    the sexiest way to ask if someone is clean from STIs and will help care for any unplanned children: "Do you have a condom?"
    Std’s Like crabs, genital warts, genital herpes can manifest on the inner thigh skin, pubic region, anal region, mouth, etc - all places not covered by a condom

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,672 Times in 2,524 Posts

Use condoms always with new partners. People will lie and say that they're clean if it means they're not going to get sex. People will also lie if it means that their word will enable them to go bareback, knowing full well that they have an STD/STI or being in denial that they have anything because they're too scared to get tested. Your best bet is to go together to get tested. I've done that before with a guy. We both went and got tested, got results together so we both knew that we were clean. That seems to be rare though. People just take others' word and are surprised when they catch something. The pregnancy thing..get on some birth control and use protection until you know that it's a good man who's in a serious relationship with you who would be fine with you getting pregnant and would help you raise the baby. Even better? Wait for him to put a ring on it before having a baby. I'm telling you, single motherhood is tough. I live it. I'm also a cervical cancer survivor.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Std’s Like crabs, genital warts, genital herpes can manifest on the inner thigh skin, pubic region, anal region, mouth, etc - all places not covered by a condom
    They're also not guaranteed to not come up even with monogamy & fluid bonding. HPV & HSV can lay dormant within the system for years, or people can be asymptomatic carriers. Anyone who deviates from an abstinence until marriage, monogamy after marriage lifestyle is at risk for HPV & HSV. Point blank. HSV is also rarely tested without presentation of blisters. It's impossible to test for every strain of HPV as there are more than 100 of them.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosiers For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Your best bet is to go together to get tested. I've done that before with a guy. We both went and got tested, got results together so we both knew that we were clean.
    I think that is kind of what I said. If someone is such a jerk he refuses testing, why bother with him?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by hoosiers View Post
    They're also not guaranteed to not come up even with monogamy & fluid bonding. HPV & HSV can lay dormant within the system for years, or people can be asymptomatic carriers. Anyone who deviates from an abstinence until marriage, monogamy after marriage lifestyle is at risk for HPV & HSV. Point blank. HSV is also rarely tested without presentation of blisters. It's impossible to test for every strain of HPV as there are more than 100 of them.
    I am aware there are numerous strains of HPV. There is also a recently created vaccine that guards against certain strains. Unless a man has visible warts there is no way, currently, to screen him for HPV. Women on the other hand can use Pap tests to check for abnormal changes caused by HPV. There is no need to test for every strain, just the presence of HPV. A person may want to know the strain of HPV they have especially if it’s one that could lead to cancer.

Yes. You’re right about the asymptomatic component. But for the most part when a person has a viral disease (herpes, hiv, HPV - for women) it can still be revealed through regular testing.

That’s why If a doctor doesn’t offer full panel testing, people can still ask for Herpes, HIV, etc tests. Even if something is dormant (not visible to the naked eye) it is in ones blood stream and will show up on a test.

HPV can lie dormant as well but regular Pap tests for women will show the occasional abnormality that would otherwise go undetected who does not get regular Pap tests.

Condoms + Regular testing and testing before intercourse with someone is the best way to minimize the risk. You know before fucking exactly what you going in to. If a person happens to catch some disease it is much easier to target the source and prevent further transmission.

Condom only with no testing is a bit more riskier.

If a lady is cool with taking that risk ——- best be looking at that mouth, inner thigh skin, pubes, etc for ANY abnormalities, bumps, lesions and REFUSE! Just say Bob “I notice you have a wart on your testicles, you may want to get that examined by a physician, until then we can postpone intercourse”

One day I had a dude try to fuck (condom of course) but he confided that he had a bump/boil on his inner thigh. I refused.

Another guy I dated admitted he got cold sores (herpes simplex type 1). I always examined his mouth for active sores before agreeing to kiss or let him perform oral sex.

I agree with you about the risks which I why I am an advocate of abstinence, celibacy, sex within confines of monogamous relationships, and other safer forms of sex. There are ladies in the adult industry so they just have to be as safe as they can through regular testing, condoms/dental dams, dick checks, etc.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 09-09-2018 at 08:44 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 436 Posts

I appreciate that you are concerned about your health/well being but this can really put off and offend some people too..I get it and have been there. If you are asking them to present a test, you may want to have dated/seen them and know them a bit better before you take the next step and have sex. Mentioning a test may also lead them to believe you want to have unprotected sex. I ask my sexual partners, but they can lie. I always wear a condom unless I do get to know them better.

Condoms also prevent pregnancy...so if you are asking them for a test, and mention pregnancy, they are going to assume you want and are ok with having unprotected sex. Wear condoms, if you get past that point, take birth control until you know for certain that you want to have a child with someone. Dropping the pregnancy stuff on a guys lap is a fact of life, but it is also your responsibility to ensure that you do not have unwanted children. I am not lecturing you, but guys do not take responsibility for that in general. Get on birth control, use condoms and if you do not for your own personal reasons, have him chip in and get a plan b until you are absolutely ready for a kid with the man you want to be with. For a casual fling, fwb or one night stand, do not beat yourself up but ensure you are wearing condoms, if not take measures to protect yourself from having kids in more casual sexual encounters. You do not want to end up preggers after a one night stand anyways, I personally couldn't imagine that.
    Visit www.thestonerette.com right now and puff, puff, pout! TheStonerette is a blog dedicated to female stoners from all walks of life! TheStonerette features beauty how-to's, sex tips, candid stiletto stoner interviews, and so much more! Cheif it up and check us out right now!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cyberstripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

always ask for them to get tested for the FULL SPECTRUM...some places you pay online get tested at quest or any blood draw center...they wont even test for HSV (Herpes simplex virus ) type 1...they make you do this dumbass questioniare and if you are not high risk they only recommend HIV, HEP C, etc. GET TESTED FOR ALL.

have the person log in online IN FRONT of you to show you their results. My good girl had a guy photoshop, PHOTOSHOP herpes result...he later fell in love with her, 'fessed up, and cried in guilt to her. LOL.

Or, have the person give you thier online testing login.

dont know how many prospective boyfriends have flaked after getting their blood drawn...it could be they had something.

remember, that Herpes type 1 is associated with alzhiemers.. Everyone who has Alzheimers has herpes type 1...but not everybody who has herpes will get alzhiemers...these are new research published, my uncle is a virologist/reserach doctor...

herpes type 1 sheds in salvia even without an outbreak, 10% of the time.

Herpes type 2 (herpes in your pussy/cock) sheds 15% of the time off INTACT skin, like no bumps, no nothing!!! just viruses chilling out on the surface. Have sex, bam! might be screwed. Google Herpes virus shedding. Will shock you. anywhere form the man's groin to his thighs to his penis.. the area a condom doesnt cover!!! condom only reduces doesnt eliminate.

Conversely, HIV is near impossible to get with a condom.

Herpes type 2 not hard to get even with a condom!

Condom sex: worry about HPV (human papilomma virus, this causes cervical cancer), HSV (herpes simplex virus). near impossible to get HIV.

Better be paranoid than screwed over.

There's no sexy way to ask really....Im always prepared to lose the guy when I ask...But there's always another one waiting...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missenvy For This Useful Post: