Aggressive

Default Re: Cardi B gets in altercation with Nicki Minaj

Yeah, I read about this .
    More publicity I guess

Thanks
    Thanked 9,083 Times in 3,596 Posts

I wondered if it was staged.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Featured Member EastCoastDancer01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,045 Times in 661 Posts

I’m team Cardi!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EastCoastDancer01 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,431 Times in 2,563 Posts

I think it was real. Here's a before and after photo of Cardi B:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,772 Times in 4,902 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

It was all real. Real GHETTO! I love Cardi B but I was so disappointed when I saw that mess. LMAO look at her face in that pic^^^ She knew she messed up. I guess she was just frustrated by all the bs, but c'mon Cardi! Fighting in Dolce & Gabanna at a red carpet event? Over words? I love her energy but I'm wondering if she's gonna be able to maintain against this pressure and excel in the long term.

P.S. Purple eyeliner is my jam!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I'm sorry I have more to say LOL. What's really bad for Cardi is that now since she went after Nicki Minaj... people are starting to drag up some of the hateful things she's said in the past. I'm not sure how many of you remember her social media from over a year ago, but Cardi use to go ALL IN on people. She would say some really mean things on the internet before she blew up. I've noticed that she's toned it down a bit.

Thanks

I'm team Nicki on this one that was really trashy. And I hate seeing the picture of that knot on her forehead that looks sooooooo painful I can feel it just looking at it. Impressive that the makeup and eyebrow stayed perfect though lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Team Cardi.

People are calling her ghetto or saying that she was out of line for fighting at an upscale party filled with millionaires but, between her and Nicki, she’s the only one ready to do the shit to raps about. Money hasn’t changed her, some people like to talk about it while others show you what it looks like. And it’s definitely not gonna stop her bag - in case y’all didn’t see the tweet that Tom Ford sent out in favor of doing business with her. Nicki had zero problems asking Miley “what’s good” on stage on live TV because she didn’t see that lil girl as a threat. But as soon as somebody says “COME HEA” she can’t get her legs to move out that corner. Like, nah dude. Keep that same energy.

Tbh I’m only disappointed in how Cardi did it. She should have played nice. “Heyyyy girl, nice dress. Let me see your hai-BLOOP”. She ran up with her intentions known (which is how you should do it) but I don’t care about all of that. Say anything about my kids or my ability to love/protect/provide for them and somebody is most definitely catching a fade.

Idc, idc.
    -Noob of all Noobs-

Thanks

This is honestly an interesting topic.

From my generation the "standard" for getting into a physical fight is expecting a fistfight.

Now with the post-MMA generation you have people who might try a sneak move/ cheap shot and ...well either cause real damage or require a hard beating.

TBH this is a bad thing. I like Cardi B's energy BUT she kind of exploded into fame, but wasn't groomed for it. She's now reminding me of strippers I've known who do thoughtless shit and end up in prison or shot/stabbed.

I'm old enough to remember the world pre- Nicki Minaj....She was groomed for the music business by promoters and industry people so she might have a longer shelf life than the average rapper.

T L ; D R - Cardi B will probably be an "average rapper."

edit to add- I'm guessing a bodyguard gave her that bump on the head. LOL Fucking Cardi
    Last edited by SnuffleUffleGrass; 09-11-2018 at 05:55 AM.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    This is honestly an interesting topic.

From my generation the "standard" for getting into a physical fight is expecting a fistfight.

Now with the post-MMA generation you have people who might try a sneak move/ cheap shot and ...well either cause real damage or require a hard beating.

TBH this is a bad thing. I like Cardi B's energy BUT she kind of exploded into fame, but wasn't groomed for it. She's now reminding me of strippers I've known who do thoughtless shit and end up in prison or shot/stabbed.

I'm old enough to remember the world pre- Nicki Minaj....She was groomed for the music business by promoters and industry people so she might have a longer shelf life than the average rapper.

T L ; D R - Cardi B will probably be an "average rapper."

edit to add- I'm guessing a bodyguard gave her that bump on the head. LOL Fucking Cardi
    Allegedly it was someone from Nicki's security squad. A woman named Rah Ali w
    gave Cardi that knot. Someone on twitter called Cardi, Knotty B

I think she's lucky to have only walked away with that knot. All of these celebrites are decked out with super long pointy nails and huge diamonds on their fingers. She could of wound up needing surgery. Or she could have really hurt someone when she threw that shoe? Life can change in an instant.

Why is her new lipstick blue? Ive never seen her wearing blue lipstick! Tom Ford wanted to do something wild and decided to slap Cardi's name on it. She's always wearing light pink shades of lipstick.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Allegedly it was someone from Nicki's security squad. A woman named Rah Ali w
    gave Cardi that knot. Someone on twitter called Cardi, Knotty B

I think she's lucky to have only walked away with that knot. All of these celebrites are decked out with super long pointy nails and huge diamonds on their fingers. She could of wound up needing surgery. Or she could have really hurt someone when she threw that shoe? Life can change in an instant.

Why is her new lipstick blue? Ive never seen her wearing blue lipstick! Tom Ford wanted to do something wild and decided to slap Cardi's name on it. She's always wearing light pink shades of lipstick.
    Yeah honestly given some of the drama in the music world lately Cardi was stupid to have done that right there. & It's true big rings and long nails can leave a mark.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,431 Times in 2,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Either that, or Nicki Minaj throws one hell of a punch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Either that, or Nicki Minaj throws one hell of a punch.
    Ha this reminded me a lot of rich people avoid directly throwing punches to avoid getting sued. (Classic case- Glenn Danzig.)

Cardi...grow up.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Let's be honest, nobody is confusing the getting together of these two with a Mensa club meeting.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarah101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,443 Times in 4,117 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sarah101 View Post
    Let's be honest, nobody is confusing the getting together of these two with a Mensa club meeting.
    Omg I just spit my coffee out laughing.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 460 Posts

LOL! True, although in seriousness I think Nicki is very smart and Cardi has some smarts in her way.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Honestly it all reminded me of my crazy gang neighbors and school mates from back home.

Youth culture can be bizarre but it's so true, no one can survive in life without street smarts. Cardi B blew up b/c she is a rare success story from the ghetto.

However it's always easy to tank that & throw it away. Several of my relatives are living proof lol

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

On top of that neither one of these ladies are amazing rappers. Buuut they make fun music so its all good. I really really want Nicki to stop rapping for a bit. Change it up and make an rnb album. Y'all remember her Moment For Life song? That's my jam!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 460 Posts

^Cardi is absolutely terrible live from what I've seen. But she has zero filter and people love her for that.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post: