Thread: Hiring process at Centerfolds in Boston?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Hiring process at Centerfolds in Boston?

Hey girls I was gonna travel dance to Boston sometime in October and wanted to get any advice or info on auditioning process at Centerfolds?
    There is a couple bad dancer reviews of it about the owner online too so anyone work there or has worked there???

The club reviews section is always ridiculously out dated. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Hiring process at Centerfolds in Boston?

Well.... I'm not sure about now but I worked at Centerfolds years ago. It's a great club if you can hustle and you're fine with a huge tip out. It's strictly no contact, two feet on the floor in front of the customer dances in a side room/area (no door if I remember correctly) with the bouncers standing there- which I love. VIP room is open plan as well with a little privacy in booths and I think I remember it being upstairs and it had a tiny stage with a pole- also love. The stage was also good... it's a big but narrow roomed club and pretty nice. It's full nude- your typical song 2 top off, by song 3 bottoms off. Clientele was mostly businessmen. I noticed the floor guys are really enthusiastic about getting you dances and rooms and obv you tip them out. The money I made there was good but on my bad nights that tip out was ridic and they had meetings end of night.

Auditioning was easy... there are a lot of girls and probably the best looking girls for clubs in New England.. so audition is a real audition. It's a multilevel club. They had me get ready and then I had to do a song on the 2nd floor stage (empty room at that time) for the managers. \

There was a makeup artist and a lady that brought in clothes to buy and she made custom pieces for the girls.

I would say it is a well-run club and smart, experienced dancers will appreciate it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ok there is a review in 2016 of a girl that had to audition naked in the managers office and give him dances while guys were coming in and out and she reported that girls should e cautious if they work there so i was wondering if this was a one time thing or what..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

This didn't happen with me. I didn't get that vibe there.