Thread: Austin

Thanks

Default Austin

Whereís the best place to dance in Austin? looking for the best place with consistent money, also i realized most clubs donít do auditions but im not sure how it works Iím Austin

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Austin

Perfect 10 (gentleman club NOT cabaret) for day shift only
    Palazzios always

Thanks

Do you have to get background checked/licensee there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

No,you don't.

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 747 Posts

yellow rose is the busiest and most consistent money IMO. palazio is good too, you can get really lucky there with mega big spenders but it's more hit or miss and they expect you to tip out a lot. perfect 10 dayshift is good, busy with lots of business men, but extras are common.

expose is OK for a chill laid-back dive but i wouldn't recommend it unless you can't get hired at the others.

perfect 10 cabaret (highland mall) is a ghost town. landing strip is known for cheap extras. Ricks is ghetto. if you're OK working nude there's XTC and Foxy's but i the first 3 i mentioned are the best money. i'd try them all and see where you like best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yellow Rose is getting picky now. I tried to come in tonight (I last worked there almost a year ago), and the manager told me to apply again after New Years. So just be on your A game when auditioning.

Thanks

Do these places get 100+ girls at once on a shift like in dallas?

Thanks

Hmm, maybe like 40-80 girls?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    Yellow Rose is getting picky now. I tried to come in tonight (I last worked there almost a year ago), and the manager told me to apply again after New Years. So just be on your A game when auditioning.
    yea they are as picky as palazio now. you definitely have to show up with hair and makeup already done in a sexy outfit and make sure to have your social security card or don't bother bc they will not budge on it, even if you have W2's/birth cert/etc. they've gotten stricter about a lot of things over the years

Thanks

I worked at Foxxys when they first opened and it was great. I’ve heard it’s changed a lot though. I hear great things about yellow rose but I’ve never been hired there. I’ve worked at palazio and that club is my second most hated I’ve worked at. I’ve gotten super lucky there with some big spending customers. However, their regular big spending customers are nasty. The manager would introduce me to customers he knew were big spenders but every single one of them wanted something extra from me. I’ll never forget this customer that wanted to finger me during the entire song and he tried to justify it by saying he gets a lot of songs. I just realized that all the big spending regulars there are super extra and the money truly wasn’t worth all that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by preddles View Post
    I worked at Foxxys when they first opened and it was great. I’ve heard it’s changed a lot though. I hear great things about yellow rose but I’ve never been hired there. I’ve worked at palazio and that club is my second most hated I’ve worked at. I’ve gotten super lucky there with some big spending customers. However, their regular big spending customers are nasty. The manager would introduce me to customers he knew were big spenders but every single one of them wanted something extra from me. I’ll never forget this customer that wanted to finger me during the entire song and he tried to justify it by saying he gets a lot of songs. I just realized that all the big spending regulars there are super extra and the money truly wasn’t worth all that.
    there is a lot of shady shit going on there. i try to be unbiased when people ask about austin clubs, and a lot of girls swear by palazio so i always suggest giving it a try. but tbh i don't like the place either. pretty club but bad vibes.

i hear foxxy's is decent but perfect 10 is better and they're right next to each other

Thanks

Just logged back onto the site but omg thank you guys so much!!!! problem is no one hiring right now, do you know who’s hiring as of recent? ANNNNDDDD im black and i heard palazios won’t hire black girls):

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellogorgeous View Post
    Just logged back onto the site but omg thank you guys so much!!!! problem is no one hiring right now, do you know who’s hiring as of recent? ANNNNDDDD im black and i heard palazios won’t hire black girls):
    where did you go that said they aren't hiring?

Thanks

P10, Ricks, Yellow Rose all aren’t hiring day time dancers they said they have too many girls so im going tonight hopefully they’re hiring

Thanks

Did you end up getting hired elsewhere?

Thanks

Have you tried day or night shifts? Day shifts at P10 or YR are ok, an it's easier to start as a day girl

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    there is a lot of shady shit going on there. i try to be unbiased when people ask about austin clubs, and a lot of girls swear by palazio so i always suggest giving it a try. but tbh i don't like the place either. pretty club but bad vibes.

i hear foxxy's is decent but perfect 10 is better and they're right next to each other

The only time I have ever SEEN blatant extras (BJ in a cabana) going on was at Palazio lol. I was like in shock... it was a dayshift girl and I came in early that day but I walk right in and the cabana way over at the end very obviously had extras going on... its not like you can't see thru those curtains! Im guessing thats the norm for dayshift there... nightshift is better.. I think they generally have good customers but I feel Texas in general is full of guys trying to be everybody's sugar daddy. The money was good usually tho, I'd work there again. Also loved paying for my 20-40$ house fee IF that at the end of the night, for some reason that helps me make more money if I'm not immediately paying the club. I also liked how flexible with how you make money there you can be.. like you could just sit with customers and have them buy you off rotation and just tip the dj , or do a bunch of dances and keep all the money, which was also nice. However their "busy nights" and "big events" like F1 or Halloween are stupid and do not work those times because VIP is like 2k just for the spot..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NYC.Bianca For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

OH yah and you will DEFINITELY get dirty customers at Palazio.. you have to just play it off and be persuasive to try and get out of it... I once faked an orgasm in VIP there and pretended to rub myself because this guy said "this is how things are in Texas" lol. I just pretended and he gave me like 3-400$ for like 30 mins of my time then i said I had to go to the restroom and I just didn't go back in the VIP lol.

You kind of just have to be a dick about boundaries with dudes like that.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NYC.Bianca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Palazio has been relaxing its stance with “no black dancers.” But it’s still tough. Actually, I think Austin in general is tough for black dancers.

I used to do some day and mid shifts at the Yellow Rose and the black dancers at the time were easily way more pretty than some the dancers of other races during night shift. (At the time, I think that has changed now.) But they nonetheless still couldn’t get hired on nightshirt.

Do you look like the girl in your avatar? I hate saying it out loud, but I think San Antonio will be easier to get hired at. There is still some bias against black dancers but you can still get hired easily if you have a pretty face. It’s a notch below Austin in terms of income potential, but it’s still doable enough if you need something fast. How long-term were you planning on being in Austin? Just traveling or were you going to live here?

Thanks

Did you end up getting hired elsewhere?
    idk what it's like now bc i got hired at all the clubs when i moved here like 3 years ago. but 2 girls i talk to who are new to austin have said that they're having a really hard time so it's not just you

Thanks

born and raised in Austin, I am the girl in my avatar and I’ve never had any issues getting hired look wise white guys love me lol but from what I’ve heard everyone out here is having trouble getting hired which is weird p10 is hiring waitresses so I’m going to do that until they need dancers. I just don’t know how much waitresses make

Thanks

born and raised in Austin, I am the girl in my avatar and I’ve never had any issues getting hired look wise white guys love me lol but from what I’ve heard everyone out here is having trouble getting hired which is weird p10 is hiring waitresses so I’m going to do that until they need dancers. I just don’t know how much waitresses make
    someone i know who posts on here somewhat regularly.. used to waitress there. maybe she can chime in w advice. the money as a waitress can be decent. but there is a lot of BS you have to deal with especially at that club. i'd say it's worth it compared to dancing somewhere shitty since you can't get in at the good clubs right now. you look v pretty i'm sure you can eventually get hired as a dancer

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you!!!!!! do you like Austin compared to LA?

Thanks

I atleast want $800 a week is that realistic?