Thread: Most flattering brands of pants?

Thanks

Default Most flattering brands of pants?

What are some of your favorite brands of jeans and yoga pants? I find that my butt looks completely different based on what pants I'm wearing - for instance, cotton stretch leggings are much more flattering on me than the typical t-shaped stitching yoga pants (if you know what I'm referring to). What brands do you guys love? I'm not too worried about price

I really like UnderArmour yoga pants, I find them super comfortable and flattering. But I'm still looking for more brands to try out

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,477 Times in 667 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: Most flattering brands of pants?

I love J-Brand for jeans. They are expensive, about $200-$300 a pair, but my oldest pair are 6-years-old and they look just as good as the day I bought them. I've worn them hundreds of times so they've paid themselves off many times over. Hell, I have a white pair of J-Brands and I hiked the mountains in Sedona wearing them. I fell on my ass more times than I can count and they were completely orange by the time I was done with the hike, but all the dirt washed out beautifully and the jeans are still a crisp white. They make your butt look incredible too.

With something like jeans that you will have for years, I believe in splurging if you can. On the contrary, my favorite pair of yoga pants come from Target.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,754 Times in 5,110 Posts

Subscribing!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,454 Times in 3,162 Posts

If you like blinged out pockets, Miss Me has some great jeans. They run about $100. I just retired a pair I've had for 6 years, rode horses in (so, rubbed the shit out of the seat & crotch), and they don't even look used in that area. Look for a thinner or more cotton-y blend of the material for the ones that make your ass look great.

Rue 21 of all places has a line of jeans that are great too, TwentyOne Black. I wasn't expecting much but man, they're flattering.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Joe's jeans -- at high-end department stores or boutiques. Worth every penny, designed so they fit perfectly so they are flattering and they last forever. Their jean cutoff shorts are awesome too..super flattering.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    If you like blinged out pockets, Miss Me has some great jeans. They run about $100. I just retired a pair I've had for 6 years, rode horses in (so, rubbed the shit out of the seat & crotch), and they don't even look used in that area. Look for a thinner or more cotton-y blend of the material for the ones that make your ass look great.

Rue 21 of all places has a line of jeans that are great too, TwentyOne Black. I wasn't expecting much but man, they're flattering.
    Lol at Rue 21 - reminds me of an amazing pair of jeans I found at Zumiez awhile back by Bullhead. They lasted about 2 years and made my butt look absolutely phenomenal, I was shocked. They were only like $20, I wish I had bought way more of them. Sometimes the best jeans are in the most random places....