Thread: Online fetish and submissive sex work, and on

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Online fetish and submissive sex work, and on

Iíve been interested in camming for quite a while, and know that having a niche will help. Iím super in to kink and BDSM, so I am looking to market myself as a submissive. Iíve read most of the newbie guides but I am having trouble finding posts and resources specifically related to kink. The ones I have are more targeted towards femdom. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be amazing!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucyboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: Online fetish and submissive sex work, and on

Hey! I do almost entirely submissive work online and market myself as a fetish within that. What sort of questions do you have?
    ďIf you donít drive your business, you will be driven out of business.Ē Ė B. C. Forbes

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

How did you fall in to submissive and fetish work, did you start with that or move in to it? Do you price yourself higher because of it? And are there any specific avenues recommended? I’ve been doing basic research for a bit but figured it’d be worth asking. Thank you so much!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucyboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyboo View Post
    How did you fall in to submissive and fetish work, did you start with that or move in to it? Do you price yourself higher because of it? And are there any specific avenues recommended? I’ve been doing basic research for a bit but figured it’d be worth asking. Thank you so much!
    I did a variety of things at first and soon realized I absolutely hate domming on cam and enjoyed shows where I was more submissive. On sites I've been on for a long time/skype or clients I've known for a while I do charge more. Like anonamiss said, you don't want to accept any show that comes your way or these guys will happily take everything from you emotionally and physically. Set firm boundaries. There are some guys you are going to be able to completely relax around, but for most its just a show. Focus on your own mental health a lot when you aren't working so that you stay happy and healthy.

Marketing-wise, if you show yourself tied up, with your favorite kinky toys or blog about your fave kinky encounters, that attracts interested guys. Tumblr has a lot of kinky people, but you'll need to dodge a lot of time wasters.

If you plan on doing token sites vs private sites, maybe watch a few popular girls and see how they do it.
    ďIf you donít drive your business, you will be driven out of business.Ē Ė B. C. Forbes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post: