Thread: Fantasy vs. Lying

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 747 Posts

Search Fantasy vs. Lying

Do you guys ever get annoyed when customers tell you things that are so obviously lies but also part of their fantasies? Like when someone who is chatting with me on skype (and coincidentally not buying a show at the time) is saying that they are currently with two women fucking. Or when the cuckold guy tells me about all of the encounters he and his girlfriend have had recently with another guy and then sends me a picture of some chick with 5 black guys and says it's her.

It's definitely about perspective because we can be like "oh okay this is what he loves I can play this up for him", but I often find myself saying silently "jesus christ you're full of shit" and being kind of put off from the person from there. The regulars that annoy me the most that I have to fight not hiding from do this kind of thing.

What are your thoughts and experiences with this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,270 Times in 4,200 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Default Re: Fantasy vs. Lying

I enjoy their fantasies during a paid session, outside of that, FULL O' SHITE and I tell them that too. They also know not to message me unless they have money for me. No one cares about your fake ass fantasies outside of us being paid to listen.

Had one guy recently into CEI who tried convincing me live on cam that he actually drank his urine. This guy gets in the tub, fails to pee in mouth, so he tries to trick me by peeing in a bottle, sets it down on the counter, cuts off the light (switches bottles) then fake drinks his Gatorade or apple juice, struggles to do that on purpose, then when it's time to splooge in his hand, he doesn't even eat it. After the show he messages me "How did I do?" so I called him out on it and I think I hurt his feelings. The rest of the guys laugh because they know their full of shit.

I miss some of the fantasy tellers I had on bigger text sites. They're the ones who tend to spend the most. "I met up with 2 Black guys at the bar, they bought me a drink and the next thing I know I'm back at their house and a 3rd roommate (another BBC) joins us and they all penetrate me and blow their loads on me face." "Should I text them back, they want to meet again." Man, that guy knew how to $pend.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

As long as they are paying me, I don't mind. I just take it as a creative writing or improv class that they are really bad at. They also want you to tell really ridiculous lies which is so funny but also kind of cool because I realize no matter what dumb thing I say, they will like it. They usually always want the same thing every time with a few differences, which is easier for me because its more talking about one thing than dildoing.
    “If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.” – B. C. Forbes

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,027 Times in 4,972 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I just let them go with it. Its their show/call and they're paying for it. There's this one cuck who claims his wife is out with a black man who has a 12 inch cock on every call. Like every time she's supposedly with this guy while he waits at home.

Then there's this other guy who says he's at a glory hole. I love these guys. Sometimes these stories are actually true. The only time I get annoyed is when they try to milk me for free attention.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,787 Times in 1,360 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

they can lie all they want so long as they're paying me. Mr."I just fucked 2 women and now I'm talking to you" is probably lying, but our job is to feed their fantasy so as long as he's in paid chat I'll always excitedly answer with "tell me everything". plus, it's less time masturbating and more time just taking his $, which is never bad.
    "What do you do for work bb?"

I <3 Daily Pay & so will you! Sign up here!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I just let them go with it. Its their show/call and they're paying for it. There's this one cuck who claims his wife is out with a black man who has a 12 inch cock on every call. Like every time she's supposedly with this guy while he waits at home.

Then there's this other guy who says he's at a glory hole. I love these guys. Sometimes these stories are actually true. The only time I get annoyed is when they try to milk me for free attention.
    Man, you have the fun engaging ones. I always get the 'after the fantasy happened' type, never during.

To Add. There's this one client who always spins these elaborate tales except he likes to gasp and insert "Huhhh! Oh my god!" randomly in between each sentence and say "Is that bad?" "I dod xyz last night." GASP. "Oh my god!" "Is that bad?" ><

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    To Add. There's this one client who always spins these elaborate tales except he likes to gasp and insert "Huhhh! Oh my god!" randomly in between each sentence and say "Is that bad?" "I dod xyz last night." GASP. "Oh my god!" "Is that bad?" ><
    Hahahaha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

It's literally a surprised sounding gasp followed by

and each time I'm always like

On top of him lying about the 20 sex encounters he had today is too much so now I just mirror him.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,997 Times in 730 Posts

This is semi-related. I have a customer who would always claim to go out and suck dick and get fucked while his girlfriend watched. common fantasy, I hear that kind of thing all the time. I told him I wanted video of it and gave him a very specific act to do. The very next show, he pops up with video. cue my shock. I have another customer who always claims to be out with transgender women, and one day he actually showed me a video.
    I love the guys that lie though. My least favorite customers are the men that pretend to eat their own cum. If you tell me you're going to eat your cum, fucking do it, damnit! I also hate when they pretend to be women. I always call them out on that. Everything else, I just let go and ask them to tell me more. I've found that the more the guys talk, the more money I make, so I just ask as many questions as I can.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post: