Thread: Top Level Booking

Thanks

Default Top Level Booking

Iíve searched the threads and have not seen anything about Top Level Booking. I found their ad on skipthegames, under adult job postings. You reply to the ad via email and everything is handled via email. Itís not a web site but rather a service handled by a SW. I emailed them, they explained the cut, that they do all advertising and promoting, screening of clients etc. Per their response the only thing needed to do this is a few pics for your ads, stating whether you do incall/outcall/, location and they ask that you be available certain times/days. I am new to the idea of a booker, agency, etc and had some questions about whether or not some of their practices are the norm. Everything seemed to be legit until I got to the payment part, the provider collects the payment and then makes daily deposits of their cut into their bank account. Is this normal? Iíve only done independent. I responded with a slew of questions, which I think may have spooked them into thinking Iím LE as Iíve not heard back from them yet but if someone is screening for me, I want to ensure their screening methods are sufficient. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks

Default Re: Top Level Booking

I havenít had experience with them, but you could ask them if they have an Indy provider whoís used their services and can provide a reference.

Another idea, just hire a SW friend who you can trust.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon. View Post
    I haven’t had experience with them, but you could ask them if they have an Indy provider who’s used their services and can provide a reference.

Another idea, just hire a SW friend who you can trust.
    I think hiring a SW friend would be great but I only have one issue with that. I only have 1 friend in this industry and she is about 8 hours away. I’m antsy about allowing anyone to do this as it can be a huge risk in doing so but I am spending way too much time trying to screen/book/advertise, especially when you get into the time wasters and all that jazz. How do you make SW friends? Yes, that’s a serious question. Other than complete newbies, I’ve only ran onto a catty chick here and there and crackheads. It’s frustrating.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KiaraK View Post
    I think hiring a SW friend would be great but I only have one issue with that. I only have 1 friend in this industry and she is about 8 hours away. Iím antsy about allowing anyone to do this as it can be a huge risk in doing so but I am spending way too much time trying to screen/book/advertise, especially when you get into the time wasters and all that jazz. How do you make SW friends? Yes, thatís a serious question. Other than complete newbies, Iíve only ran onto a catty chick here and there and crackheads. Itís frustrating.
    Check out my site and get in touch if you have additional questions http://www.phonestarzzz.nl OR http://www.phonestarzzz.com
    Let Us Help You Take Your Business To The Next Level
    Visit Our Website for More Information www.phonestarzzz.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phonestarzzz For This Useful Post: