Thread: Aggressive girls

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Dizzy Aggressive girls

Hi,

iíve been a longtime lurker here but only recently started dancing (Within the last few weeks). So far Iíve genuinely enjoyed the job and really like giving lap dances!
    Im not at an actual strip club, Iím working at a lap dance party without any pole or stage sets. My issue right now is that this club always has waaaaay more girls than guys. The guys that come do spend well but they are immediately accosted by like 5-10 girls as soon as they step foot in the place. Iím naturally a bit shy and normally wait for guys to approach me or I wait until they are alone. Iíll make eye contact with a guy who seems interested but then he is surrounded by like 3-4 girls trying to get his attention and I just donít really know how to approach him in that setting or know how to compete with the more extroverted in-your-face chicks.

So I guess my real question is; is this normal in this industry? Is it normal for there to be 5-10 girls for every guy in the club? Iíve never danced anywhere else so I have nothing to compare this to so idk if maybe Iím just not cut out for it or if the hiring practices at this place are crazy. Thanks in advance for any feedback !!! I am in nyc if anyone was wondering.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: Aggressive girls

Are you working in New York?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Yes I am !

Thanks

Definitely sounds like the customer to dancer ratio is out of whack. Can you try working day shift there or somewhere else? Day shift is slower and you might sometimes be the only girl there. It can still be lucrative but it's a chiller atmosphere!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anjelina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,099 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Not sure if this would work where you are but try waiting for them outside the club on a "break" if you are allowed to do that and just approach them as they enter the club , that way you'll get to hustle them before the other gals. When I mean wait outside on a break I mean in your street clothes right by the door with a soda , coffee, or cig & say you are about to leave for the night & would love to give them a hot sexy VIP. I started doing that when I danced due to this same problem. We had this one girl that would literally stand right by the door & grab them in a headlock as they entered. She was also doing extras in vip so dunno if that resulted in her success or not.
    Last edited by xxxGothBarbie; 09-21-2018 at 04:20 PM. Reason: added info
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ok not every club has a ridiculous girl to customer ratio, but it is common for a lot of clubs to be dead or slow in regards to more girls than customers. Aggressive girls accosting customers as soon as they walk in is also relatively common... But 5-10 girls to 1 customer sounds extreme compared to the places I've danced. I'd try to find another club or work a different shift if this is possible.

Sorry I can't give any real advice- I've never danced in NYC.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Violet19 View Post
    Iím naturally a bit shy and normally wait for guys to approach me or I wait until they are alone.
    Based on this and the fact that you are a super baby stripper you might want to consider dayshift somewhere for a while.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thehester2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

You're in New York, of all places - THIS competition is normal. Put your grown panties on. The environment is definitely not for the faint hearted. If you can't become immune to the aggressiveness, then you should be doing something else, somewhere else.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,454 Times in 3,162 Posts

^ She did JUST start, and I think it's a fair question.

OP, if you can't beat em, join em. I feel you, I HATE pouncing on them immediately, but a good approach is to sit with them as soon as they are sitting down themselves, and when they say "I just got here", say "Oh good, so did I, I'm just acclimating... what are we drinking?" I will often tell them I'm waiting to do my first stage, so they think I really am just chatting while I wait & hence put their guard down.

Then you can sit with him & hopefully develop enough rapport while he relaxes that you get somewhere!

(Credit to Charlie for that one )
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

@Selina M that is a really good idea! It kind of catches them off guard lol. Ok thanks everyone for the responses. I think I will continue at this place and work on my hustle and and if that doesn’t work I’ll try day shift at another club. You all are awesome <3 <3 <3

Thanks

Think of dancing as a sales job. Successful sales people cold call, make product presentations, close the deal, and get paid. Then on to the next.

They may not feel comfortable all the time, but they have to put in the work or there will be no commission check.

When you're at work, challenge yourself to approach every customer because you don't know who is going to buy. Even though you're shy, you have to get out of your comfort zone.

I worked in New York (a LONG time ago) and the owner of the club told me that I was aggressive even by NY standards. He was referencing my hustling stage tips of which the club didn't get a share of. He was watching the cameras and noticed how much money I took from guys sitting at the tip rail.

My reply to him was that customers came into the club to see nude dancers and I expected money from everyone who looked at my naked pussy. I truly believed that I earned that money.

Normally a type B personality and slightly reticent, I moved from New York after ten months. Competing with all the other beautiful and MOTIVATED women there wore me out and I went to a more relaxed club in another part of the country.

My point is: Believe in yourself and compete. You can do it. If you decide later that it's not for you, at least you have an invaluable experience and a 'yardstick' to measure by.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkMinx For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

@pinkminx Thank you for this. I’m going to put in the work !

Thanks

There are some skills that you can learn in dancing that transfer over into other professions.

Another trait employers find valuable is being comfortable asking for payment. I was surprised to actually read this listed as a skill in an employment listing.

It's the reason my employers stayed with me while I was learning the computer software in my current profession.

I was slower than my co-workers at some technical aspects, however I could track and collect money better than anyone else. I always knew who hadn't paid, how to ask for payment, and if something had been left off the invoice.

I couldn't tell them I had LOTS of experience - and I love asking for money (it was my favorite part of dancing).

Wishing you success in New York!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkMinx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,596 Times in 4,155 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yaya_cash View Post
    You're in New York, of all places - THIS competition is normal. Put your grown panties on. The environment is definitely not for the faint hearted. If you can't become immune to the aggressiveness, then you should be doing something else, somewhere else.
    You beat me to the punch.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post: