Thread: Booking service

Thanks

Default Booking service

Have any of you all ever used eroticassistant.com? I stumbled on it and searched here but couldn't find any threads mentioning it. Looks like they book, screen, post ads, etc., everything, for 20% an appointment or $400 a week.... Sounds like a lot unless they are just awesome at it, I really don't want to attempt it without hearing from somebody who has tried it.... :/

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Booking service

Some are good, some are a waste of money. The question I would ask is if they are familiar with advertising in your area. In this post-FOSTA/SESTA world, it is very different in Texas vs Boston vs California vs where ever you may be. Also make sure they know your limits, don't let them push you out of your comfort zone.
    Originally Posted by anjelina
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.

Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CFMNH44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hey!

I’m actually the owner of Erotic Assistant. I will send you a pm and I also can provide you with references.
    Follow me!

Living like tomorrow isn't coming and yesterday never happened.

Thanks

Booking assistants come in all shapes and sizes. Experience matters. I've heard horror stories of phone calls/email going unanswered, providers getting arrested and clients not being properly screened. Whoever you decide to work with, make sure they have a wide breadth of experience. They should have a frame of reference that helps you identify ways to attract more clientele. Working a few months for a now defunct agency doesn't make a good phone girl. Finally, they should be proactive. Taking too long to answer phones and email could cost you bookings.

If you're looking for a competent booker check us out and get in touch. http://www.phonestarzzz.com or http://www.phonestarzzz.nl
    Let Us Help You Take Your Business To The Next Level
    Visit Our Website for More Information www.phonestarzzz.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JenniTS View Post
    Have any of you all ever used eroticassistant.com? I stumbled on it and searched here but couldn't find any threads mentioning it. Looks like they book, screen, post ads, etc., everything, for 20% an appointment or $400 a week.... Sounds like a lot unless they are just awesome at it, I really don't want to attempt it without hearing from somebody who has tried it.... :/
    Booking assistants come in all shapes and sizes. Experience matters. I've heard horror stories of phone calls/email going unanswered, providers getting arrested and clients not being properly screened. Whoever you decide to work with, make sure they have a wide breadth of experience. They should have a frame of reference that helps you identify ways to attract more clientele. Working a few months for a now defunct agency doesn't make a good phone girl. Finally, they should be proactive. Taking too long to answer phones and email could cost you bookings.

If you're looking for a competent booker check us out and get in touch. http://www.phonestarzzz.com or http://www.phonestarzzz.nl
    Let Us Help You Take Your Business To The Next Level
    Visit Our Website for More Information www.phonestarzzz.com

Thanks

could you also PM me please

Quote Originally Posted by sarabimaraj View Post
    Hey!

I’m actually the owner of Erotic Assistant. I will send you a pm and I also can provide you with references.