Thread: UfancyMe

Thanks

Default UfancyMe

Hi everyone, I've kept it on a low profile for a few days, but there's no point in trying to hide it anymore.
    I am back, but this time not about processing payments, more about helping them happen. I started working as a representative with UfancyMe.
    I'm not going to start a sales pitch yet, I'm here to listen, and make a promise to you about a few key points:

-I'm here to be available to models, regardless of time zones, weekends, or holidays. My direct work e-mail address is :[email protected] ,really feel free to flood me with messages, that's what I'm here for.

-I'm here to listen and receive a feedback, even if it's criticism, always.

-I am very new to working inside the industry, so it means that there are a lot of new terms and knowledge for me to pick up. I believe in becoming an expert, not being a born one, so if I'm asking redundant questions, please have mercy.

Can't overstate how happy I am to be back here on a work related context
    Dan from ufancyme.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: UfancyMe

I'm such a rookie, I'm preparing the basics, like percentage, type of streams, chats and vids. Got excited there for a moment I'm lucky to have friends here to notify me in time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 Times in 759 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Welcome back danep! I'm not familiar with your new site but I hope it's a great success and am looking forward to hearing the details about it when they are available.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you so much for the feedback. The website is running for a little over a year now, so feel free to hop in and check it. There are active models there, chatting, performing, and getting paid, as we speak I just felt like making a modest comeback, rather than a dramatic entrance. I have tons of respect and love for the people here, honestly typing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I did actually but I had a problem finding out much information. Now I was on my phone which is a bit wonky and getting old so I apologize if all the information was there and I just didn't see it but if you happen to have a moment would you mind just letting us know a bit more about it? Such as:
    1. What is our percentage?
    2. How much is a token worth?
    3. Are there chargebacks?
    4. Is it primarily a tipping site such as MFC or are privates also common?If privates are an option do we set our own ppm rate or is it a preset amount?
    5. Can we block members?
    6. What are payout options?
    7. If we find our content from this site elsewhere can we simply send UFancyMe a link to the offending site and they will handle the DMCA takedown or are we responsible for that?
    8. What are site rules? Such as what is allowed to be shown, are taboo and ageplay roleplays acceptable?
    9. Can customers rate us and if so can ratings be removed if they are given unfairly? For instance I do not offer anal. If a guy tips/ goes private and asks for it and I refuse would a poor rating remain?
    10. Do you offer geoblocking and if so how exact is it? I usually block my state but would not want to block the entire USA. Admittingly this is not a big issue for me in this case I doubt you have a high percentage of American customers so the chance of anyone seeing me would be very small but that would be a cause for concern for some European models.

You've been missed and we're all glad you're back!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is a great feedback, and my team is reading it too. We do protect performers in cases of Chargebacks.
    I will get us all of the important pointers in a proper presentation post soon, I assure you of that.

I would like to take this opportunity and tell you that no matter how much I will talk about the product and features, the most important are the performers. People that I see as more than just models. Members here and in other places, taught me that they are content creators, business partners, self motivated marketers, and entrepreneurs. Your feedback is super important, and my amazing team that also has experienced models in it, is listening too.
    I missed this place dearly, and I'm saying it with out an ounce of cynicism.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi, I have a few clarifications, and I hope they are helpful:
    • You can use geo-blocking, even per a US state.
    • You can block a user. Your safety, and feeling of safety are extremely important, so as self-explanatory as it may sound, I wanted to clear that.
    • I'm repeating myself, however we cover chargebacks. We wish for our partners (models), to feel safe to work, and not worry about this.
    • We offer Paxum, and wire transfers to US based models. I love Chris and Ruth from Paxum, but I know that they no longer cater to US based individual users, and I don’t expect each model to open an LLC for that sole purpose. I'm constantly looking for more solutions, and yes I know Anthony from Cosmo, and last I know they don't send payments to US users. If you know of more providers, send them down my way please
    • Your rating and rank should not be affected by the review of an individual user. As a rule of thumb, the reviews I will be looking for, are the ones that will bring quality traffic to your room and store.
    • DMCA take downs are a serious matter. We currently don’t hunt for them and take them down ourselves. The reason for it is because most websites that offer it, usually clog a huge queue of requests, that might not be dealt with in a timely manner. My team and I will assist in providing any additional information for a model that wishes to loop us in on the process.
    • We have site rules, and while we haven’t itemized every possible graphic violation, it can be easily read here: https://ufancyme.com/html/public/pdf/top_en.pdf . Age play, will get you banned on most, if not all platforms. It’s not a matter of my opinion, it’s simply what it is, compliance.
    • We are working on making the token page, and percentage share to be simplified and clear, and I will have us updated very soon.
    • As for particular actions during a show, no one, and I repeat no one, can demand you to make any action. If you ever find any interaction to be pressing or disturbing, I’m also a responsive contact person, that’s what I’m here for.
    • With regards to promoting links to other web sites, I have an explanation. There is an option to promote links to your art work, blog etc. Links to competing platforms however, are not accepted, and for a fair reason. We do accept multi-caming, however it's best to find out with the other platform as well.
    I am taking my baby steps, and my team is working diligently to find us more expansions, more perks, and more opportunities. This means that I wish to have this thread for a discussion and feedback, that my team and I can use. At the end of the day, the best product and marketing team one could ever ever wish for, are you, the models.
    Keep those questions and suggestions coming please.
    Sorry for the very long post

Thanks

Hi everyone, we had an amazing and busy few months of working on the new pages, interfaces, and features we added to ufancyme.com
    We are an equitable and balanced adult content platform, we are focused on your success as a model and a content creator.
    Models can gain up to a total of 83% of the profits, a rate that no other platform is offering.

We provide full protection from chargebacks, geo-blocking by countries, and by states in the US.

On top of a variety of live streaming options, we provide you with the tools to generate a passive income, by selling subscriptions to your unique social media content, with a repeating monthly revenue. 75% of the revenue on subscriptions are the share of the models.
    We also provide a store in which you can sell your videos and photos.
    I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions. You can also feel free to reach out to me directly anytime at: [email protected] . Let's keep those questions and comments coming.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi, I have a cool update to share. We just started working with Boleyn Models.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi,as hinted earlier, we do have a Halloween contest.
    Feel free to approach me with any additional questions and comments, I am here, as always
    Dan.

halloween contest models.jpg

Thanks

Hi everyone. I have received a reach out from a few people who are trying to get payout, balance, and transaction statements for the service they had with the payment company I used to work for.
    My best recommendation would be to get a payout history with the specific content platforms you work with. That's the best advice I can give at the moment.

I joined UfancyMe and the adult industry, in order not to let models and content creators down, like many sublet providers often did.
    Feel free to PM with any questions, and I will do my best to provide you with the best advice still. I am always here to listen and do my best, especially when the circumstances are less pleasant.

Love and respect,
    Dan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

So is the 75% is just for content only correct? What is the amount for shows? I'm sorry if I missed that.

Thanks

Hi, it's 55% with a steady token value+ a possible affiliation of 20%, for example using an affiliate link on your Twitter profile that converts a new member. The shop is up to 83%, and the content subscriptions are a 75%.
    Regardless of that, there are daily performers who utilize the quality traffic and accumulate a community of viewers, and make a good payout from live streaming alone.
    There is a lot I've learned in the last few weeks, and one of the key points is that there's no one magic formula. Freemium only, privates or exclusive, or clips only, or media subscription only, are not the case or argument. We work hard for you to have all options and combine the ones that work for you. I've been working closely on the product aspect recently, and the chat interface is undergoing some serious butt kicking improvements. I can carefully say that the high payout percentage alone is not what we see as the only reason to join us. We see ourselves as a steady place to grow in, and us as your business partners. You will not see tube originated traffic, and you will not see us exporting the traffic from your room to pharma or dating banners. I envision a place in which you don't have to worry about your ranking or placement, in order to gain a good accumulating brand presence, traffic, and payouts.
    In addition, we are sensitive to your feedback and we listen. Was that a long post again?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post: