Thread: Newbie Audition Experience-Los Angeles

Thanks

Default Newbie Audition Experience-Los Angeles

Hello lovely ladies,

Long time lurker first time poster! I want to share my hiring/audition experience.

First a little background: I did audition/dance for one night about 4 years ago when I was 20yo. I auditioned at a nude club in the valley (daytime) and was hired on the spot, but left immediately afterwards (I was very nervous). Went back the next day, did my first lap dance, left and never came back LOL. I made a total of around $60 for about 2 hours worth of work.

Fast forward to last week: Stripping has been on my mind ever since. Strapped for cash I decided to give it another go.

Oddball Cabaret: This was the same club I tried out years ago. New management and newly renovated, very nice club (for the valley). Called around 5pm and asked if I could come in and audition, they said sure come in an hour and the hiring manager will be here. Asked if I had any experience, I replied no, and she instructed me to come “ready to work” with hair and makeup done. I arrive around 6:30 and am greeted by a girl (Dj?). The entrance is separate from the actual club so I couldn’t see inside. She had me fill out an application card (just name, contact info, etc) and again asked if I had experience, and then explained nightshift is about to start so she wasn’t sure if I could audition since I had no experience. Then the manager came out/greeted me. He asked about my availability, I explained I have a day job and want to do this on weekends/nights. He said without experience I would need to start as dayshift and asked if I could come back during the day to audition. I agreed and left... a little bothered that I couldn’t even audition while I was there. So I went on to the next club...

Seventh Veil: Since I was totally dolled up to perfection (& still needed $ lol) I refused to just go home... so I called Seventh Veil and asked if I could audition (here’s where I was confused): I believe the Dj answered and said they don’t do auditions but they have an application I can fill out. I asked if they hire new dancers and if I could work the same night if hired, to which he replied yes. I arrive at 7:30, club was very small and empty. Saw two dancers and one customer. They have a doorman, a Dj, and a manager. Doorman brought me in and gave me an “application” which was really just a contact info card. Manager introduced himself, asked about experience/availability, then said he’d give me a call back in the next few days...but then he asked what day I could come in for my first shift and again said expect a call. Read on for Part 2...

So overall I didn’t get to audition on the spot at either club and I assumed that nobody wanted to see me get naked, lol jk. It was an overall unsuccessful day and was very different from my first experience years ago. My options were to go back to Oddball on my next day off or wait for Seventh Veil to call...

Seventh Veil Pt 2: The manager actually called me and asked me to come in for an audition. I arrived at 2pm. Club was empty and no dancers in sight, this was a relief for me since I was so nervous. The Dj had me pick out 2 songs to dance to (not easy for me, but it seems all LA clubs are like this?). Then I auditioned! One dancer was in the room but didn’t pay me much attention. I had a little trouble taking my outfit off smoothly, gstring got stuck on my pleasers...ended up on the ground on my back trying to get it off LOL...but I tried to make it look sexy. Dancing was easy enough but I have no pole moves/floorwork so I knew I looked inexperienced which made me self conscious. There were no customers so didn’t make any tips...but they hired me. I had to fill out some paperwork which had disclaimers, club rules, etc...few pages to review/sign. That was it! Stayed there for my first shift and will be making a separate post with all the details.

Overall I think things would have went smoother if I had said I had some experience. I think I would have auditioned on the spot had I said I’ve danced before. My looks were not the problem (not to be conceited) I’m super hot lol.

Thanks

Default Re: Newbie Audition Experience-Los Angeles

Thank you for sharing that, overall how was your first shift or most shifts at seventh veil? I’m currently just doing topless but looking for a nude club that could potentially earn more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Just letting you know, Seventh Veil is a known whore house, so it's either you'll have to be ok with it or you'll get run out by the Russian girls. Just giving you a heads up.
    Last edited by Lady Xplicit18; 10-13-2018 at 12:26 AM.
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Xplicit18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Xplicit18 View Post
    Just letting you know, Seventh Veil is a known whore house, so it's either you'll have to be ok with it or you'll get run out by the Russian girls. Just giving you a heads up.

Thank you so much for the heads up. I worked one day shift and didn’t experience any push for extras from the customers but I hardly made any money. I will say that while I was doing a lap dance in the “lap dance” area there was a girl with a guy in the “vip area” and although I couldn’t see through the curtain I had a suspicion that something extra was going on in there....the manager quickly walked by once but didn’t peek in on them.
    Either way I don’t think I’ll be back, it was dead during the day and not worth the gas.