Thread: Eye cream products

Thanks

Default Eye cream products

I use Murad eye lift firming treatment. Iím not sure if I havenít used it long enough or if itís not a great product. So I ordered Kate Somerville Retinol Eye Firming Cream. Iím afraid to spend $400+ for injections that fade 6 months later for the crows feet that snuck up on my ass. What do yíall use to prevent crows feet?

Thanks

Default Re: Eye cream products

I was just reading a different website and a post about eye creams really struck me. I may not have noticed the Murad working until I stopped using it. I also don’t have these lines until I smile then they’re deep like yikes old lady lines. I don’t have dark circles thank God. My eyes are already small I don’t need this in my life.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,532 Times in 4,165 Posts

I'd honestly recommend eye surgery. I worked with a girl who got it about 20 years ago- & she treated her body terribly but her eyes looked fine.

Some people get worse crow's feet/lining than other people.
    He who controls the spice controls the universe, chingada madre

Ah this is like the full circle of military life, the adventure, the danger, the Jodie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I think eye creams are a scam. Any moisturizer with work the same. I have tried everything up to the highest end and most clinical for preventative care and it is nothing different then when I use my moisturizer. I do recommend eye patches/masks before a big event or after a flight as they can make a temporary change.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I think eye creams are a scam. Any moisturizer with work the same. I have tried everything up to the highest end and most clinical for preventative care and it is nothing different then when I use my moisturizer. I do recommend eye patches/masks before a big event or after a flight as they can make a temporary change.
    It is a moisturizer. It’s supposed to be delicate enough for the eye area yet moisturizing as any other moisturizer. I just need to know the best one. What do older Instagram girls use?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 523 Posts

I think my eye cream makes a difference...and I tend to be very sceptical and discerning about overpriced, overhyped, and uneccessary products.

I use Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair. I've experimented with just using the same moisturiser I use on the rest of my face around the eyes too but after about a month I could see a difference in crepiness.

Having said that, I don't believe it's worth spending very high amounts on superficial products and think that surgery is the way to go if you need more than just a general moisturing effect. No cream will fill in hollows or remove bags, that's marketing nonsense.
    Last edited by JessaJade; 11-05-2018 at 01:03 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post: