Thread: Eye cream products

Thanks

Default Eye cream products

I use Murad eye lift firming treatment. Iím not sure if I havenít used it long enough or if itís not a great product. So I ordered Kate Somerville Retinol Eye Firming Cream. Iím afraid to spend $400+ for injections that fade 6 months later for the crows feet that snuck up on my ass. What do yíall use to prevent crows feet?

Thanks

Default Re: Eye cream products

I was just reading a different website and a post about eye creams really struck me. I may not have noticed the Murad working until I stopped using it. I also don’t have these lines until I smile then they’re deep like yikes old lady lines. I don’t have dark circles thank God. My eyes are already small I don’t need this in my life.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,547 Times in 3,778 Posts

I'd honestly recommend eye surgery. I worked with a girl who got it about 20 years ago- & she treated her body terribly but her eyes looked fine.

Some people get worse crow's feet/lining than other people.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I think eye creams are a scam. Any moisturizer with work the same. I have tried everything up to the highest end and most clinical for preventative care and it is nothing different then when I use my moisturizer. I do recommend eye patches/masks before a big event or after a flight as they can make a temporary change.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I think eye creams are a scam. Any moisturizer with work the same. I have tried everything up to the highest end and most clinical for preventative care and it is nothing different then when I use my moisturizer. I do recommend eye patches/masks before a big event or after a flight as they can make a temporary change.
    It is a moisturizer. It’s supposed to be delicate enough for the eye area yet moisturizing as any other moisturizer. I just need to know the best one. What do older Instagram girls use?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 506 Posts

I think my eye cream makes a difference...and I tend to be very sceptical and discerning about overpriced, overhyped, and uneccessary products.

I use Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair. I've experimented with just using the same moisturiser I use on the rest of my face around the eyes too but after about a month I could see a difference in crepiness.

Having said that, I don't believe it's worth spending very high amounts on superficial products and think that surgery is the way to go if you need more than just a general moisturing effect. No cream will fill in hollows or remove bags, that's marketing nonsense.
    Last edited by JessaJade; 11-05-2018 at 01:03 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post: